Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 3 of 50)

Terry Hollebone

Terry HolleboneIllawarra, NSW

No more swinging free.

Best pants ever!

Without doubt the most comfortable underwear I've ever worn. Amazingly comfortable, supportive and absolutely zero chafing. Great for everyday, ideal for sports, can wear all day no matter how hot!

Winner Winner !!!

Bought these for my 17 year old son - he absolutely loves them - I don't even spend this much on undies for myself!! As long as he's happy ;-) He has told be that during sports/gym workouts they definitely keep every thing in nicely lol

Michael M.

Michael M.

Started ok

Elastic waist on every pair go weird despite cold washing also seem to get tighter thought they were good new but I am spoon changing my mind after wearing and washing

Step One
Taliah B.Step One
MJay

MJayCentral West, NSW

Really Comfortable

I bought 2 pair of Step Ones for my partner who is on dialysis. He says they are so comfortable to wear especially while sitting for 5+ hours on dialysis.

Roachy

Roachy

They are great love them

Love them they fit good and a comfortable would highly recommend them to everyone. And the web site is so easy to use to complete the purchase and free postage

Cozza

CozzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect! Won't wear any other underwear.

I bought a pair for my son to try; he works outdoors in all sorts of weather. He has thicker thighs, and also suffered with chafing. Initially he resisted wearing them, but after coming home from work one day, with a particularly bad case of chafing, after he showered, he put the Step One's on, and got instant relief. I bought another seven pair for him, and now they are the only ones he will wear! All of his workmates are also getting them. Christmas is coming up. Guess what I'll be getting for him??!! I found the company to be easy to deal with. Very efficient.

john w

john wbundaberg

Very happy customer

Best advert I have watched on TV bought 7 pairs , gave a mate a pair (unopened ) he was so impressed his wife ordered another 7 sets
I did find it bit difficult to order different colours probably me not the site cheers Stepone

Greg A.

Greg A.Darwin, NT

Sell your Bonds shares

These are so good that every other mens underwear manufacturer needs to be worried. These are that good. Can you make singlets, t-shirts and socks please. It will mean I can get all my needs in the one place.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Great product but would like more quality for price

Easy to find products
Yer for a new company it's a good range
The initial quality of the products is good but they go cheap after a few days use all ball ie and the tags come off

Won’t wear anything else now!!

Seen all the reviews and was skeptical! But they really are the best! Won’t wear anything else! Put them in in the morning and won’t need to re adjust all day!!!

Donald

DonaldSydney, NSW

No after sales service

Having paid for 9 trunks only received 8 and despite contacting the company three times on their website NO RESPONSE. Impossible to contact the company any other way.
Great product but beware when buying
Donald

Dire wolf

Dire wolfPerth, WA

Best undies, especially fur working up north Pilbara !

Kody

KodyNorth Queensland, QLD

Very comfy

Compared to other undies I’ve worn this brand is far superior. Very comfy and good for chafe as described. Nothing but impressed. Only new to this brand so can’t comment on how durable they’ll be over time but I’ll know soon enough.

Where have these been all my life so comfortable and will never ever buy another pair of normal boxers again

Brilliant website and will definitely buy more step ones and recommend to friends and family as the step ones are so comfortable and great value for money and very quick postage too

Quality comfort

They do what they say on the tin. Super comfortable, smooth and sheer, while keeping all the important bits very nicely packaged and a visual delight - girlfriend's words not mine :-)

Tracey B

Tracey BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally worth the price!

The website is easy to navigate. Good choice of sizes and colours.
Initially I bought just one pair for my 10 year old to see if he liked them - he loves them. I’m about to go back to their website now and buy 10 more pairs!

Bob

BobPerth, WA

very good product. happy with my purchase.

i found it a bit difficult when trying to order7 pairs in different colours. but with help i worked it out. the range is very good. The product is amazing, i can not believe how comfortable they are.

Amazing !!!!

These are totally amazing... I’m 48 yrs old 6ft and 14 stone, muscular build..I purchased the trunks, I’ve good good legs certainly not skinny, but slim and strong. Fit perfectly... I wish I’d bought these years ago.. don’t hesitate to buy these. I could wear these for days.

Superman should have worn these bad boys!

Its only a pair of pant! WRONG, its an life support for your wedding tackle. Super comfortable, great for sport and the other half loves them. Get on board people.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews