Listing monitored by Step One

Mummontherun
MummontherunVictoria

Don’t waste time or $$ shopping for anything else

Too easy to order
Too easy to size (fit a little snug, went up a size for perfect fit on hips) XS to S
Too easy to wear.

Robert E.
Robert E.Sydney, NSW

I can't find my size no more 4 xl in these emails I'd order more if I could find my size like before..

I want to find my size again where are your size 4 XL .. I want to buy more but can't find my size anymore...

Wayne s
Wayne sSouth East Queensland, QLD

First impressions are good but just started wearing them.

I did place a second order 3 days after the first. I was a little disappointed that the price had dropped 40% due to blkfry sale. Happy to take the discount but not happy to pay the hirer price 3 days earlier.

Amazing

Easy to navigate the store. Plenty of colours to choose from. Bought one pair for hubby to try. He loves the feel of the material. He says they are comfortable. I ordered XL but have ordered four more pairs in size 2XL. Bit expensive but good to get a discount on buying more.

The bulge

Easy to find what your looking for.I bought a pair of XL rusty nut trunks.very comfy.will try the longer boxers next time.like to a higher body.very pleased with my purchase

Jodie C.Step One

Hey David, thanks for taking the time and effort out to write us this review. We're so happy to hear you're loving the trunks. Let us know how you go with the boxer briefs!

Its very good

Excellent Communication Excellent Underwear you don't Feel Anything
REALLY WOW I Recommend For Everyone I can give 9%10 good luck

sandra
sandraGoulburn Valley, VIC

They r good and work but I brought 5 pairs for my son in July it's only October not impressed

It was easy to navigate store
I was totally happy until this refer photo of 2 pairs
They should last longer okay

Chay A.Step One

Good fit. could be improved

The fit is great, the comfort would be 100 times better if the seams were not so bulky and rough. After a long day working outdoors in the tropics, irritation is inevitable. Flat seams would help a great deal, till then I guess turning them inside out is the solution.

Product Appearance As advertised

Like it well enough, other than I have to take my trousers down to pee. But, I bought more.

Even for me , i was able to navigate successfully. Love the new lime but missed out on patterned one when it was released.

Andrew C.
Andrew C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very comfortable & the extra room at the front is on point!

Went with the shorter leg as recommended. Found them very comfortable, but found they still ride up my skinny legs. Will definitely get some more pairs, I give the longer leg version a crack & I reckon they’ll be sweet, as I said they are very comfy undies. Awesome job STEP ONE!!

they are good

These are comfy as hell just find they slide down im constantly pulling them up but comfort wise top shelf

Sizing Slightly large
Chay A.Step One

Underwear; Come get some!

A very comfy pair of trunks that do what they say. Only reason I can’t give 5 stars is I’ve only had them for a few months. And I expect underwear to last a decade…ha ha….

Dave W.
Dave W.
Theresa N.Step One

Hahaha that's great to hear Dave! Thanks for the support mate :)

Underwear Shops & Brands

Split after wearing a new pair through the day.

I have ordered every new colour since I found out about these from the adverts, and have always been pleased, most comfortable pants I have ever worn. I ordered the latest colour Cosmosis, and have noticed them to be a slightly different material. After wearing a pair for the day, found them to have split quite badly at the side seam, so consigned them to the dustbin. Shame as I had ordered 3 pairs of that colour and I am hoping that the other two pairs do not split and end up in the dustbin as well.

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Dave, thanks for the review; we're so sorry to hear that has happened to your Step Ones. Please fill out this form and our CS team will sort it out for you - https://stepone.life/pages/warranty-first-pair-guarantee

Made a mistake

I bought my first pair of trunks in large. They came and when I wore them the were a little tight. I guess the large are smaller than other large. I always order large with other underwear. I’m online ordering an extra large now.

vern
vernGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

sizes

While l love the undies, why oh why can't you get above 2xl in trunks when in boxers you can get much larger size selections

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews