Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Ryan Flavel

Ryan Flavel Murray Mallee, SA

So good, wouldn’t buy anything else

At first I had the wrong size but I knew just from trying them on they were something. I ordered another 4 pairs before sending the old ones back. Great product great customer service

SizingSlightly large
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Best customer service I have experienced in a long time

Ordered as a gift for my dad and he found them slightly too tight so we emailed Step One who were quick, helpful, knowledgeable and very friendly. They solved our problem straight away and within a few days we had replacement pants. He usually likes trunks but just be aware they are made to be tight fitting so if you're unsure of sizing go for the bigger size not smaller. However, the replacements are perfect and I'm ordering more for Christmas as he liked them that much!

Undiebloke

UndieblokeGippsland, VIC

Great product

These bangers seriously are the best your downstairs will feel ever! Soooo comfy and don’t ride up. I got one pair that had a hole in it after 3 2 wears and I placed a warranty claim... I have never had such fast feedback!!! First reply was in less than ten minutes! Before a half hour was out I had a new pair on their way! Great service and bloody great undies!!!

So comfortable

So comfortable to wear everyday. Brilliant colours as they are bright and fun. Excellent customer service too. Love the names of the trunks.

Gemma

GemmaVictoria

I purchased a pair of the Trunk Style underwear as a birthday present but they were the incorrect size and when I contacted the company they replaced them under the First Pair Free policy and took my re-order and placed that immediately. I would highly recommend the company for the service to customer.

Very impressed!

Purchased 7 for my partner, the material is amazing quality he loves them.
The customer service is also amazing, very responsive!

Deane

DeanePerth, WA

I ordered my first pair and they were abit tight. The customer service to get them change was awesome. Very easy exp

Very easy to use the website no hassle
Good range straight to the point
They seem very comfortable and good quality

Product AppearanceAs advertised

My hubby loves his trunks

My hubby loves his trunks - comfortable and look good! I tried to order him a pair, but ordered the incorrect size and colour. The customer service team (John) were fantastic- professional and quick in responding

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

best customer service i have had ever!

bought these boxers for my husband a few months back and didn't realise that one of the 15 pairs was a wrong size, sent a message and the reply was so fast i nearly fell of my chair! problem rectified in minutes and just an awesome experience and best product out there

Great service.

Ordered the wrong size, but all sorted so efficiently with First Pair Guaranteed, and correct size is on its way.

Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product.

Will never return to normal jocks, had a small stiching issue with one pair and they were replaced with out a fuss would recommend to any one. Just ordered more great people to deal with.

Lachlan

LachlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

I ordered the wrong size by mistake and thought I’d try them out anyway to see if they would stretch. Eric and Jordy were both very helpful. Not usually the kind of person to return something but they made it very easy. Will definitely be ordering more. Thanks heaps guys 11 out of 10.

Graham B.

Graham B.Sydney, NSW

Service

Site was very informative. Range was better than other products claiming to be of same quality.
Quality, excellent, very comfortable.

Amazing customer service!

I ordered the wrong size for my partner, and when asking for an exchange I spoke with Jordy who was super helpful! My exchange resulted in me keeping the pair I'd opened, and my full order replaced with the correct sizing. Never exchanged a product because I always thought it would be too much hassle but this was too easy! thanks again Jordy.

Hackett450

Hackett450

Not exactly a free pair guarantee!

Underwear Shops & Brands

Purchased the briefs that were a bit long and a size too big for me - but very comfy. Contacted customer services and the response was efficient and excellent. Within a few minutes of emailing I have an exchange sorted for the shorter ones and a smaller size. Top notch.

SizingSlightly large
Luke

LukeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exceptional Service.

I received a pair of trunks that had a minor defect. I emailed the stepone guys about the issue, they resolved it within minutes and had a new pair sent out the same day. Cannot recommend their product and service highly enough. Thanks

Shiloh R.

Shiloh R.Sydney, NSW

Amazing product, definitely performs exactly as the Ad says! So easy to navigate website & order! Best Underwear ever! I would recommend these Undies to everyone & anyone! They were so helpful when I accidently ordered the wrong size. Jordy sent me free replacement, just like they say.. "Guaranteed first pair!" If not suitable, then they send a replacement pair! So, now.. the only underwear I will ever buy is "STEP ONE" I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!

Customer service

Can honestly say I've never had such a rapid response from a company before, the issue was resolved quickly and without quibble or fuss. Product is excellent just needed to go up a size.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great comfort and fantastic customer care

I am writing this review, not because I love the boxers but because I have been impressed by the after care from Sid, who I messaged with a complaint via Facebook messenger. I complained I felt the boxers hadn’t worn well, and after a very responsive and casual conversation and pictures he had arranged replacements. I was surprised it was so easy and Sid was so understanding. I fully expected a fight but he completely understood me and chatted with me in a way which I felt he wasn’t just following a script excellent product and even better service. Thankyou Sid! I hope you get recognised for making my day.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews