Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

4.7 from 1,497 reviews

Cody G.

Cody G.Perth, WA

Very pleased

Very easy to find what I want, products were very good And comfy with many colours to choose from quality of product was best I’ve ever experienced and the customer service was even better very pleased with step one.

Emma N.

Emma N.

Great product ! Just got a pair for hubby and our son, will be buying more for sure !!

Easy to use website, explained everything in detailed.
Good range, perhaps woman's range next ?? :)
Really satisfied with the product, my boys loved them, really comfy
Thanks for the awesome product..
Regards Emma, Nia and Minh

Donna L.

Donna L.Queensland

My husband loves them

My husband loves his underwear he said he doesn't scotch when wearing these ones but when it come to puting his others on he isn't as comfortable as these ones but I think the price is a little high for one pair

Underwear Shops & Brands

Awesome product and spectacular customer service

Best underwear!!!

My order was delivered really quick, but not very happy as one was packed labeled Trunk but what was inside is Boxer. Would appreciate if this could be replaced the soonest.

Just perfect

Good product, very comfortable don’t ride up, stay cool. Ordering was very easy although I couldn’t find how to order a selection pack. Very satisfied with the product, dose what it says it doses.

Stephen Waters

Stephen WatersSydney, NSW

Game changing

My mate said i had to 'get some' as it would change my life. I've never have someone speak so passionately about underwear. Made a small order. Product exceeded expectations. Though i ordered a size too small, the customer service experience in rectifying this was really amazing. Comfortable, light/breathable, great color names, happily bragging about my undies to all. One of the most accurately advertised products i've encountered. Already purchased more, recommend all do the same.

damian

damianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best feeling ever

I ordered two bundles of 7 and couldn't be happier, unfortunately one pair was faulty but the customer service I received from Matt was second to none and replaced that day. I strongly recommend step one for their product and customer service.

Ronny R.

Ronny R.Sydney, NSW

Perfect Trunks and 5 Star Customer Services

Top service

I ordered s size by mistake, contacting via e-mail was pleasantly easy. I had tried a pair, not realizing too s. so I returned 3 pairs. I got 4 pairs, the right size today.. very pleased very comfortable will recommend with enthusiasm. Mark Fiddes.

IAN

IANSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

* Ordering was fairly straightforward except no guidance as far as how to order different colours, but that became clearer once the first couple of errors were made.
* Product range was good
* Quality was excellent, size was perfect and felt really good. However they did ride up on me, which was really unfortunate because they were REALLY good.
* Customer service was second to none when I did request a refund. Correspondence response times were excellent, as was the time it took to get the refund paid back into my account after providing proof of return receipt and tracking number.

Overall, I was extremely happy with the Step One team. Thank you!

Liam

LiamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

The customer service is faultless, they respond quickly to my email. The pair I ordered didn’t fit and they sent me out another pair straight away for free. They even let me keep the first pair.

M.S.

M.S.Sydney, NSW

Waistband is very, very uncomfortable.

I’m a big fan of the product. Thank you to StepOne replacing my first pair, exchanging from ‘medium’ to ‘large’.

I have my waist measurements correct. I have 5 pairs now at “large”, but the waistband on this underwear is extremely tight, continually folds & is uncomfortable. The waistband is like a resistance band at the gym - it’s ridiculously constrictive, not anything remotely comfortable around the waist.

They do ride up, but not a great deal. That’s to be expected, I guess. The material and colours/ appearance is terrific.

I am disappointed as I’ve tried two size options now, have 5 pairs but still not satisfied. I’d love to keep buying these, but I can’t because of the sizing complexities & waistband issues.

Sizing Very small
Greg T.Step One

A guarantee that is genuine

I ordered 2XL but when I put them on they were clearly too big.
Under the "1st pair satisfaction" guarantee system the company changed them with absolutely NO FUSS!
The new ones are a perfect fit, the Gentleman's Vegetables drop straight into the pouch with no fiddling around............ didn't ride up all day.
Ordering more today.

Sizing Slightly large

Poor sizing

Ordered an initial pair (trunk shorter) size was posted as large,when arrived I could hardly get them on, was small/medium at best,e mailed to complain heard back nothing,good at one liners poor customer service.

Sizing Very small
Underwear Shops & Brands

Not for me but their customer service is amazing!

Amazing company! The boxers weren’t for me, way to long legs even on the shorter legs but the customer service was amazing. They replied straight away and refunded me, no questions asked.

Feel conned

I will be fair and say that these feel like really good underwear, however I bought them on the premise of the 1st pair guarantee, unfortunately they were too small, I have contacted then company twice and heard nothing back, therefore I would NOT recommend buying from them. Unfortunately really as I was prepared to purchase more items.

daniel
daniel

Over 2 weeks ago through the 1st pair guarantee and again more recently to the customer services.

Heather

HeatherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My husband loves them

My husband loves these Trunks - I have to order him some more, but first we will claim the first pair guarantee as we ordered L and they are bunching on the elastic, so we figure XL is what he needs.
He loves the fabric and says you don't even know you have them on. Best jocks he's ever had.

Jeremy

JeremyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So so comfortable

Update These step ones are really comfortable its like your junk is floating on a cloud. Saw the ads on TV and thought I will give them a try best thing iv done as I work in a hot environment and they keep the area dry. Iv just ordered more and now a mate has ordered some

Michael3349AU

Make sure you order the right size and the claim they don’t ride up.

I ordered the wrong size, sent the unopened pairs back in return for the correct size. It has been over a month and I still have not received my replacement. I wonder if they would have let me pay for the items a month after receiving them.

In addition, the claim they don’t ride up when you squat is complete crap!

Michael3349

They still ride up with my correct size. A new lot of the correct size has already been sent, not buying the ‘lost in transit’ excuse

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews