Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Amazing customer service!

I ordered the wrong size for my partner, and when asking for an exchange I spoke with Jordy who was super helpful! My exchange resulted in me keeping the pair I'd opened, and my full order replaced with the correct sizing. Never exchanged a product because I always thought it would be too much hassle but this was too easy! thanks again Jordy.

Hackett450

Hackett450

Not exactly a free pair guarantee!

Product Appearance As advertised

Great comfort and fantastic customer care

I am writing this review, not because I love the boxers but because I have been impressed by the after care from Sid, who I messaged with a complaint via Facebook messenger. I complained I felt the boxers hadn’t worn well, and after a very responsive and casual conversation and pictures he had arranged replacements. I was surprised it was so easy and Sid was so understanding. I fully expected a fight but he completely understood me and chatted with me in a way which I felt he wasn’t just following a script excellent product and even better service. Thankyou Sid! I hope you get recognised for making my day.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Fantastic company very quick with postage and Communications.

Fantastic company. Very pleased with there service, quick postage and Fantastic customer service. I recommend this company very highly . I'll be using them again and recommend them to all my friends.

Cody G.

Cody G.Perth, WA

Very pleased

Very easy to find what I want, products were very good And comfy with many colours to choose from quality of product was best I’ve ever experienced and the customer service was even better very pleased with step one.

Emma N.

Emma N.

Great product ! Just got a pair for hubby and our son, will be buying more for sure !!

Easy to use website, explained everything in detailed.
Good range, perhaps woman's range next ?? :)
Really satisfied with the product, my boys loved them, really comfy
Thanks for the awesome product..
Regards Emma, Nia and Minh

Donna L.

Donna L.Queensland

My husband loves them

My husband loves his underwear he said he doesn't scotch when wearing these ones but when it come to puting his others on he isn't as comfortable as these ones but I think the price is a little high for one pair

Best underwear!!!

My order was delivered really quick, but not very happy as one was packed labeled Trunk but what was inside is Boxer. Would appreciate if this could be replaced the soonest.

Just perfect

Good product, very comfortable don’t ride up, stay cool. Ordering was very easy although I couldn’t find how to order a selection pack. Very satisfied with the product, dose what it says it doses.

Stephen Waters

Stephen WatersSydney, NSW

Game changing

My mate said i had to 'get some' as it would change my life. I've never have someone speak so passionately about underwear. Made a small order. Product exceeded expectations. Though i ordered a size too small, the customer service experience in rectifying this was really amazing. Comfortable, light/breathable, great color names, happily bragging about my undies to all. One of the most accurately advertised products i've encountered. Already purchased more, recommend all do the same.

damian

damianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best feeling ever

I ordered two bundles of 7 and couldn't be happier, unfortunately one pair was faulty but the customer service I received from Matt was second to none and replaced that day. I strongly recommend step one for their product and customer service.

Ronny R.

Ronny R.Sydney, NSW

Perfect Trunks and 5 Star Customer Services

Top service

I ordered s size by mistake, contacting via e-mail was pleasantly easy. I had tried a pair, not realizing too s. so I returned 3 pairs. I got 4 pairs, the right size today.. very pleased very comfortable will recommend with enthusiasm. Mark Fiddes.

IAN

IANSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

* Ordering was fairly straightforward except no guidance as far as how to order different colours, but that became clearer once the first couple of errors were made.
* Product range was good
* Quality was excellent, size was perfect and felt really good. However they did ride up on me, which was really unfortunate because they were REALLY good.
* Customer service was second to none when I did request a refund. Correspondence response times were excellent, as was the time it took to get the refund paid back into my account after providing proof of return receipt and tracking number.

Overall, I was extremely happy with the Step One team. Thank you!

Liam

LiamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

The customer service is faultless, they respond quickly to my email. The pair I ordered didn’t fit and they sent me out another pair straight away for free. They even let me keep the first pair.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Not for me but their customer service is amazing!

Amazing company! The boxers weren’t for me, way to long legs even on the shorter legs but the customer service was amazing. They replied straight away and refunded me, no questions asked.

Jeremy

JeremyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So so comfortable

Update These step ones are really comfortable its like your junk is floating on a cloud. Saw the ads on TV and thought I will give them a try best thing iv done as I work in a hot environment and they keep the area dry. Iv just ordered more and now a mate has ordered some

Ric James

Ric JamesCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic product!

Had a great experience with this company, I had a slight issue and it was sorted in a matter of hours! Well done team Step One! You went over and beyond my expectations of a business.

Gary S.

Gary S.Illawarra, NSW

Fits well

Used code for cheaper underwear only to be told that the code wasn't available for my order lost a customer. Cant trust anyone who doesn't honour their word bye stepone

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Tom

TomNortheast, VIC

Ridiculously comfy!

Ordered 4 pairs of these and now can’t wear anything else, they are ridiculously comfy! I had an issue with one pair being the wrong size but the customer support was second to none, they responded quickly to my query and I’m more than happy with their resolution.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews