Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Luke

LukeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exceptional Service.

I received a pair of trunks that had a minor defect. I emailed the stepone guys about the issue, they resolved it within minutes and had a new pair sent out the same day. Cannot recommend their product and service highly enough. Thanks

Shiloh R.

Shiloh R.Sydney, NSW

Amazing product, definitely performs exactly as the Ad says! So easy to navigate website & order! Best Underwear ever! I would recommend these Undies to everyone & anyone! They were so helpful when I accidently ordered the wrong size. Jordy sent me free replacement, just like they say.. "Guaranteed first pair!" If not suitable, then they send a replacement pair! So, now.. the only underwear I will ever buy is "STEP ONE" I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!

Customer service

Can honestly say I've never had such a rapid response from a company before, the issue was resolved quickly and without quibble or fuss. Product is excellent just needed to go up a size.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Great concept; fantastic Customer Care!

I received my first pair of Step One trunks in the blink of an eye and am really impressed by the quality of manufacture. The concept is spot on and they are really comfortable with zero chafe! However, I bought a size that was ultimately too small, but the Step One “First Pair Guarantee” means that a replacement, larger pair of trunks is now in the post. Fantastic response on a soggy Sunday - 20 minutes from my initial email to the replacement order being processed. Fantastic!

Great customer service

Stunning customer service and response - immediate! I purchased my first pair and found them a little snug! Contacted customer service and with 5 mins a new pair was placed on order and on their way. No arguing / no quibble. Well done Step One!

Product Appearance As advertised

Awesome product and spectacular customer service

Feel conned

I will be fair and say that these feel like really good underwear, however I bought them on the premise of the 1st pair guarantee, unfortunately they were too small, I have contacted then company twice and heard nothing back, therefore I would NOT recommend buying from them. Unfortunately really as I was prepared to purchase more items.

Step One
Greg T.Step One
daniel
daniel

Over 2 weeks ago through the 1st pair guarantee and again more recently to the customer services.

Heather

HeatherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My husband loves them

My husband loves these Trunks - I have to order him some more, but first we will claim the first pair guarantee as we ordered L and they are bunching on the elastic, so we figure XL is what he needs.
He loves the fabric and says you don't even know you have them on. Best jocks he's ever had.

Michael3349AU

Make sure you order the right size and the claim they don’t ride up.

I ordered the wrong size, sent the unopened pairs back in return for the correct size. It has been over a month and I still have not received my replacement. I wonder if they would have let me pay for the items a month after receiving them.

In addition, the claim they don’t ride up when you squat is complete crap!

Step One
Greg T.Step One
Michael3349

They still ride up with my correct size. A new lot of the correct size has already been sent, not buying the ‘lost in transit’ excuse

Adam K.

Adam K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product, great team

I love these jocks, they have a premium feel and it's true they are very comfortable. I had some sizing issues but the team were very helpful getting that sorted. They are sized on the small size in my experience. I ended up with large but would typically be medium.

Product Appearance As advertised

I received my order at the commencement of the Covid Pandemic. I was unable to collect from my office for over 6 weeks. When I finally received them, I found that I had ordered the incorrect size, probably as a result of being at home for 6 weeks.
I contacted Step One support about an exchange. Their response and efficiency in organising a replacement was second to none. Great work.

Russ C.

Russ C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I ordered a pair which ended up being too small, they sent me a replacement pair in a larger size before I knew it! One email and it was done!

Such great service & understanding

I had an issue with sizes on a pair, but within the same day they posted another pair to me, fantastic service! Will certainly buy again & hopefully replace all my undies with Step One!

Mcd

McdAU

Most comfortable I have been in years

I bought one pair and they were too small but with the first pair guarantee it was no problem, this has to be one of the best companies I have dealt with. I ended up buying another fifteen pairs and I am delighted with them.

Gary

GaryPerth, WA

Wrong size....problem solved instantly

Just received my first pair but unfortunately they are a bit small
After a short email to Step One a replacement pair was on the way and all within about 30 minutes...fantastic service

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice feeling

Navigating website was fine, range of products, good. Satisfied with Step one Undies except that the sizing is slightly out of wack..The company exchanged the first pair because of some stitching undoing but the return pair was slightly small Go one size up to be sure.

Christopher

ChristopherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and customer service

Easiest, fastest, bestest things I’ve brought online.
We needed to exchange to bigger sizes and the whole process ran so smoothly, about as smooth as these trunks feel on your skin.
Thank u step one for a great transaction, highly recommended

Jeff Cassar

Jeff CassarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service

Hi everyone
I just received 2 pairs of trunk short's and found that I needed a larger size returned the pair unopened and had no problem in the larger 2 pairs being sent immediately.
Great Service

AJM

AJMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service is great!

I recently purchased a pair of trunks for my hubby, he loved them which is great, but the size was not quite right. No Problem, Step One customer support was very understanding and offered to send out a new size without any problems. We got the correct size within a couple of days. Awesome service! Awesome product! Thanks Step One.

Stewart

StewartPerth, WA

Great customer service

First pair I ordered were slightly smaller than expected. But got an immediate response from the customer service team, and arranged for a new pair to be sent straight out. Really happy with the product, and 10/10 for customer service.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews