Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Amazing customer service!

I ordered the wrong size for my partner, and when asking for an exchange I spoke with Jordy who was super helpful! My exchange resulted in me keeping the pair I'd opened, and my full order replaced with the correct sizing. Never exchanged a product because I always thought it would be too much hassle but this was too easy! thanks again Jordy.

Hackett450

Hackett450

Not exactly a free pair guarantee!

Product Appearance As advertised

Purchased the briefs that were a bit long and a size too big for me - but very comfy. Contacted customer services and the response was efficient and excellent. Within a few minutes of emailing I have an exchange sorted for the shorter ones and a smaller size. Top notch.

Sizing Slightly large

Luke

LukeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exceptional Service.

I received a pair of trunks that had a minor defect. I emailed the stepone guys about the issue, they resolved it within minutes and had a new pair sent out the same day. Cannot recommend their product and service highly enough. Thanks

Shiloh R.

Shiloh R.Sydney, NSW

Amazing product, definitely performs exactly as the Ad says! So easy to navigate website & order! Best Underwear ever! I would recommend these Undies to everyone & anyone! They were so helpful when I accidently ordered the wrong size. Jordy sent me free replacement, just like they say.. "Guaranteed first pair!" If not suitable, then they send a replacement pair! So, now.. the only underwear I will ever buy is "STEP ONE" I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!

Customer service

Can honestly say I've never had such a rapid response from a company before, the issue was resolved quickly and without quibble or fuss. Product is excellent just needed to go up a size.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great comfort and fantastic customer care

I am writing this review, not because I love the boxers but because I have been impressed by the after care from Sid, who I messaged with a complaint via Facebook messenger. I complained I felt the boxers hadn’t worn well, and after a very responsive and casual conversation and pictures he had arranged replacements. I was surprised it was so easy and Sid was so understanding. I fully expected a fight but he completely understood me and chatted with me in a way which I felt he wasn’t just following a script excellent product and even better service. Thankyou Sid! I hope you get recognised for making my day.

Product Appearance As advertised

Fantastic company very quick with postage and Communications.

Fantastic company. Very pleased with there service, quick postage and Fantastic customer service. I recommend this company very highly . I'll be using them again and recommend them to all my friends.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great concept; fantastic Customer Care!

I received my first pair of Step One trunks in the blink of an eye and am really impressed by the quality of manufacture. The concept is spot on and they are really comfortable with zero chafe! However, I bought a size that was ultimately too small, but the Step One “First Pair Guarantee” means that a replacement, larger pair of trunks is now in the post. Fantastic response on a soggy Sunday - 20 minutes from my initial email to the replacement order being processed. Fantastic!

Great customer service

Stunning customer service and response - immediate! I purchased my first pair and found them a little snug! Contacted customer service and with 5 mins a new pair was placed on order and on their way. No arguing / no quibble. Well done Step One!

aree33

aree33Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product & customer service

Just purchased these for my hubby. One had a small manufacturer's flaw. They responded to my email immediately and offered two options. Friendly efficient service and an amazing product. What more can you ask!

Cody G.

Cody G.Perth, WA

Very pleased

Very easy to find what I want, products were very good And comfy with many colours to choose from quality of product was best I’ve ever experienced and the customer service was even better very pleased with step one.

Emma N.

Emma N.

Great product ! Just got a pair for hubby and our son, will be buying more for sure !!

Easy to use website, explained everything in detailed.
Good range, perhaps woman's range next ?? :)
Really satisfied with the product, my boys loved them, really comfy
Thanks for the awesome product..
Regards Emma, Nia and Minh

Donna L.

Donna L.Queensland

My husband loves them

My husband loves his underwear he said he doesn't scotch when wearing these ones but when it come to puting his others on he isn't as comfortable as these ones but I think the price is a little high for one pair

Product Appearance As advertised

Awesome product and spectacular customer service

Best underwear!!!

My order was delivered really quick, but not very happy as one was packed labeled Trunk but what was inside is Boxer. Would appreciate if this could be replaced the soonest.

Just perfect

Good product, very comfortable don’t ride up, stay cool. Ordering was very easy although I couldn’t find how to order a selection pack. Very satisfied with the product, dose what it says it doses.

Stephen Waters

Stephen WatersSydney, NSW

Game changing

My mate said i had to 'get some' as it would change my life. I've never have someone speak so passionately about underwear. Made a small order. Product exceeded expectations. Though i ordered a size too small, the customer service experience in rectifying this was really amazing. Comfortable, light/breathable, great color names, happily bragging about my undies to all. One of the most accurately advertised products i've encountered. Already purchased more, recommend all do the same.

damian

damianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best feeling ever

I ordered two bundles of 7 and couldn't be happier, unfortunately one pair was faulty but the customer service I received from Matt was second to none and replaced that day. I strongly recommend step one for their product and customer service.

Ronny R.