Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 2 of 5)

damian

damianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best feeling ever

I ordered two bundles of 7 and couldn't be happier, unfortunately one pair was faulty but the customer service I received from Matt was second to none and replaced that day. I strongly recommend step one for their product and customer service.

Ronny R.

Ronny R.Sydney, NSW

Perfect Trunks and 5 Star Customer Services

Top service

I ordered s size by mistake, contacting via e-mail was pleasantly easy. I had tried a pair, not realizing too s. so I returned 3 pairs. I got 4 pairs, the right size today.. very pleased very comfortable will recommend with enthusiasm. Mark Fiddes.

IAN

IANSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

* Ordering was fairly straightforward except no guidance as far as how to order different colours, but that became clearer once the first couple of errors were made.
* Product range was good
* Quality was excellent, size was perfect and felt really good. However they did ride up on me, which was really unfortunate because they were REALLY good.
* Customer service was second to none when I did request a refund. Correspondence response times were excellent, as was the time it took to get the refund paid back into my account after providing proof of return receipt and tracking number.

Overall, I was extremely happy with the Step One team. Thank you!

Liam

LiamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

The customer service is faultless, they respond quickly to my email. The pair I ordered didn’t fit and they sent me out another pair straight away for free. They even let me keep the first pair.

M.S.

M.S.Sydney, NSW

Waistband is very, very uncomfortable.

I’m a big fan of the product. Thank you to StepOne replacing my first pair, exchanging from ‘medium’ to ‘large’.

I have my waist measurements correct. I have 5 pairs now at “large”, but the waistband on this underwear is extremely tight, continually folds & is uncomfortable. The waistband is like a resistance band at the gym - it’s ridiculously constrictive, not anything remotely comfortable around the waist.

They do ride up, but not a great deal. That’s to be expected, I guess. The material and colours/ appearance is terrific.

I am disappointed as I’ve tried two size options now, have 5 pairs but still not satisfied. I’d love to keep buying these, but I can’t because of the sizing complexities & waistband issues.

Sizing Very small
Greg T.Step One

A guarantee that is genuine

I ordered 2XL but when I put them on they were clearly too big.
Under the "1st pair satisfaction" guarantee system the company changed them with absolutely NO FUSS!
The new ones are a perfect fit, the Gentleman's Vegetables drop straight into the pouch with no fiddling around............ didn't ride up all day.
Ordering more today.

Sizing Slightly large

Poor sizing

Ordered an initial pair (trunk shorter) size was posted as large,when arrived I could hardly get them on, was small/medium at best,e mailed to complain heard back nothing,good at one liners poor customer service.

Sizing Very small
Greg T.Step One

Not for me but their customer service is amazing!

Amazing company! The boxers weren’t for me, way to long legs even on the shorter legs but the customer service was amazing. They replied straight away and refunded me, no questions asked.

Feel conned

I will be fair and say that these feel like really good underwear, however I bought them on the premise of the 1st pair guarantee, unfortunately they were too small, I have contacted then company twice and heard nothing back, therefore I would NOT recommend buying from them. Unfortunately really as I was prepared to purchase more items.

daniel
daniel

Over 2 weeks ago through the 1st pair guarantee and again more recently to the customer services.

Heather

HeatherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My husband loves them

My husband loves these Trunks - I have to order him some more, but first we will claim the first pair guarantee as we ordered L and they are bunching on the elastic, so we figure XL is what he needs.
He loves the fabric and says you don't even know you have them on. Best jocks he's ever had.

Jeremy

JeremyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So so comfortable

Update These step ones are really comfortable its like your junk is floating on a cloud. Saw the ads on TV and thought I will give them a try best thing iv done as I work in a hot environment and they keep the area dry. Iv just ordered more and now a mate has ordered some

Michael3349AU

Make sure you order the right size and the claim they don’t ride up.

I ordered the wrong size, sent the unopened pairs back in return for the correct size. It has been over a month and I still have not received my replacement. I wonder if they would have let me pay for the items a month after receiving them.

In addition, the claim they don’t ride up when you squat is complete crap!

Michael3349

They still ride up with my correct size. A new lot of the correct size has already been sent, not buying the ‘lost in transit’ excuse

Ric James

Ric JamesCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic product!

Had a great experience with this company, I had a slight issue and it was sorted in a matter of hours! Well done team Step One! You went over and beyond my expectations of a business.

Adam K.

Adam K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product, great team

I love these jocks, they have a premium feel and it's true they are very comfortable. I had some sizing issues but the team were very helpful getting that sorted. They are sized on the small size in my experience. I ended up with large but would typically be medium.

Gary S.

Gary S.Illawarra, NSW

Fits well

Used code for cheaper underwear only to be told that the code wasn't available for my order lost a customer. Cant trust anyone who doesn't honour their word bye stepone

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Tom

TomNortheast, VIC

Ridiculously comfy!

Ordered 4 pairs of these and now can’t wear anything else, they are ridiculously comfy! I had an issue with one pair being the wrong size but the customer support was second to none, they responded quickly to my query and I’m more than happy with their resolution.

Product Appearance As advertised

I received my order at the commencement of the Covid Pandemic. I was unable to collect from my office for over 6 weeks. When I finally received them, I found that I had ordered the incorrect size, probably as a result of being at home for 6 weeks.
I contacted Step One support about an exchange. Their response and efficiency in organising a replacement was second to none. Great work.

Russ C.

Russ C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I ordered a pair which ended up being too small, they sent me a replacement pair in a larger size before I knew it! One email and it was done!

Such great service & understanding

I had an issue with sizes on a pair, but within the same day they posted another pair to me, fantastic service! Will certainly buy again & hopefully replace all my undies with Step One!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews