Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 4 of 5)

Husband loves them and great customer service!

So they are a bit pricey but so far my husband loves them. BUT I think the true value of a company is shared not only by product quality but by its customer service. One pair of the seven we ordered developed a small hole at the seam; a quick email with photos and a new pair is in the mail. Quick response, almost immediate. Very pleased.

If you do one thing. Try a pair.

On the back of a single purchase I was very impressed with the fit and comfort. I bought 7 more and could not have been happier. So when one pair failed at the seam i thouhht id try the return policy. Well nothing could be simpler. I received a prompt response to my enquiry. An exchange of a photo later and a replacement pair are on the way. Customer service A1

Paulmacpheee

PaulmacpheeeBrisbane

Poor service

I have sent two emails with regards to 4 pairs one step underwear one being damaged the thread loose on one of the leads and have had no reply from the supplier. Not happy with the service.

5 out of 5!!

Absolutely blown away with the customer service I have received from Step One!!!

I made contact via messenger, had a reply within 30mins and a solution provided with no fuss.

Excellent product backed up with professional service.

Great Service

Whilst we ordered the wrong size it was never a problem - the response time to my emails was instant, replacing my order with a different size was NO problem at all, will be returning and recommending

Rose

RoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful service & Product

Purchased 5 pairs for my son, shipping was super fast, next day!
Trunks felt amazingly soft and son said comfortable, However were tight in the waist. Sent them back & customer service sent replacements the same day!
Super happy and will definitely purchase some more ..
Thanks so much!

Garry Allen

Garry AllenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I have four pairs and one pair had small holes appearing after a short time. Sent a email all fixed with a replacement pair very quickly. Great service will purchase more.

Great

My boys wear and really like these.
There was an issue with one pair, after repeated wearing, but a quick email and the team had another pair dispatched within a few hours.
Awesome customer service. Thanks

Billium

BilliumDarwin, NT

Awesome customer service

I have been wearing these trunks for a bit now. My very first impressions was well, they are so soft and very comfortable, I live in a tropical Australian climate and find these underwear prevent chaffing and don't ride up and they dry super quick. I have been impressed.
However I recently provided some feedback about a small issue I noticed with a couple pairs, Step One responded immediately and were extremely helpful in providing assistance.
I found their post sale customer service went above and beyond. I won't be buying my underwear from any other retailer in the future.

Adam

AdamNorth Queensland, QLD

Customer service was great.

The first pair I got were too small but the customer service was extremely helpful in getting them exchanged. Much easier than a lot of companies and replied very quick, sometimes even straight after I'd sent the email.

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Excellent service

My partner loves them! ‘Finally something that doesn’t squeeze and pull his balls’ :)
Apart from that, the service was smooth and easy! I accidentally ordered large instead of medium. So I asked if I could exchange them. It was no problem for StepOne to do so and they sent me a correct size in a tickle. Amazing! Thank you so much!

Kerime

KerimeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I purchased 15 pairs, 5 each for my son, my brother and my son-in-law and they all love them.

Very easy to navigate and after sales service was super. Responses to emails were almost instant and helpful.
Very satisfied with the range of products.
Very satisfied with the quality of the products.

Nitrocil

NitrocilWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

exceptional 5star customer service

1st pair were not quite right- contact made with customer service - no problem they said, 2nd pair received today- PERFECT - My husband rocks his Step Ones. Thank-you Step One
Great Product, Great Customer Service

Amanda

AmandaVictoria

Best underwear ever!!

So impressed with the product and the super efficient customer service, nothing was a problem for them. Will definitely be back for more, my son refuses to wear anything else now.

Chris L

Chris LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I purchased one pair for my husband to try, but needed a bigger size.
Emailed Step One on Sunday and received an immediate reply, offering to send new pair.
Then within 10 minutes received an email with delivery details for a new pair.
Original purchase was very easy and arrived very quickly.
Customer service is absolutely amazing and hubby thinks they’re the best undies he’s ever worn.
Will definitely be purchasing more.
And we both love the TV ads, we laugh every time we see them.

Satisfied Customer

Satisfied CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic customer service

Ordered several pairs for Christmas gifts. I ordered wrong size for one and in line with policy as first time customer asked if I could have replacement for this pair. Received reply almost immediately advising they were on the way. Best customer service I have ever experienced.

Jamie Govan

Jamie GovanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top customer service with exception product and warranty

Had 5 pairs for about three months now. Theyre just fantastic, very comfortable and you almost feel like they dont exist in terms of feeling. The support is amazing and I would highly recommend this product. Especially for bigger blokes.

On another note, I had one pair with a slight stitching problem and contacted them via email and was amazed to not only get an instant personal response within minutes, but have them offer replacement straight away and send the shipping advice ..!!!!!!!!!!!

Where else does that happen ?

Thoroughly impressed !

Amazing!

My partner loves the product so much so I got him 15 more pairs for Xmas. What great service and quick, easy communication, very responsive. I ordered the wrong size and they were so quick and easy to get all exchanged correctly for free etc.
A very happy customer here!

Sethers27

Sethers27Mid West, WA

Great Customer Service

I really wasn't too jazzed about the underwear. Great quality but just not for me. However, I reached out to customer service and they were super prompt! And then they just sent all my money back. No hoops to jump through. Seriously great company!

Ricardo G.South East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable

I love it, and it is the most comfortable underwear i ever had, just one thing, it came with a strange black mark on it, i dont mind it but was wondering if it is normal? When you are paying good dollars for a pair of underwear, you probably wouldn't expect that, but i still love!

Ricardo G.

I would like some feedback on my review please

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews