Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 4 of 5)

Emjay

EmjayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ordered 7 pairs for hubby. Sadly found a fault in one pair. Contacted step one today, replacement already on its way.

Very happy with how easy the store navigation was, the range of products and the quality of the products. Even more satisfied with the customer service received today. Thanks guys!

Ricardo R.

Ricardo R.Perth, WA

Excellent Customer Service, from start to end.

Really great customer service from start to end. Didnt realise the difference in length between the two types, had them swapped over within a matter of days. Really good communication

Mick

MickSydney, NSW

very comfortable

Very comfortable also brought first pair and there was an issue with them however the customer service team where responded quickly and gave me an assurance that they would fix the problem. Very happy with both the product and service. Just brought 7 more pairs and will be buying more.

Ronald R.

Ronald R.Sydney, NSW

Sensational Boxers

Sensational feeling material just superb great looking boxer trunk when worn, comfort to the max. I wouldn't wear any others from now on. Great customer service. What a great gift to buy for a birthday.

Eddie B.

Eddie B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfortable and worth the money

If you do one thing. Try a pair.

On the back of a single purchase I was very impressed with the fit and comfort. I bought 7 more and could not have been happier. So when one pair failed at the seam i thouhht id try the return policy. Well nothing could be simpler. I received a prompt response to my enquiry. An exchange of a photo later and a replacement pair are on the way. Customer service A1

Paulmacpheee

PaulmacpheeeBrisbane

Poor service

I have sent two emails with regards to 4 pairs one step underwear one being damaged the thread loose on one of the leads and have had no reply from the supplier. Not happy with the service.

5 out of 5!!

Absolutely blown away with the customer service I have received from Step One!!!

I made contact via messenger, had a reply within 30mins and a solution provided with no fuss.

Excellent product backed up with professional service.

Great Service

Whilst we ordered the wrong size it was never a problem - the response time to my emails was instant, replacing my order with a different size was NO problem at all, will be returning and recommending

Rose

RoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful service & Product

Purchased 5 pairs for my son, shipping was super fast, next day!
Trunks felt amazingly soft and son said comfortable, However were tight in the waist. Sent them back & customer service sent replacements the same day!
Super happy and will definitely purchase some more ..
Thanks so much!

Garry Allen

Garry AllenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I have four pairs and one pair had small holes appearing after a short time. Sent a email all fixed with a replacement pair very quickly. Great service will purchase more.

Great

My boys wear and really like these.
There was an issue with one pair, after repeated wearing, but a quick email and the team had another pair dispatched within a few hours.
Awesome customer service. Thanks

Billium

BilliumDarwin, NT

Awesome customer service

I have been wearing these trunks for a bit now. My very first impressions was well, they are so soft and very comfortable, I live in a tropical Australian climate and find these underwear prevent chaffing and don't ride up and they dry super quick. I have been impressed.
However I recently provided some feedback about a small issue I noticed with a couple pairs, Step One responded immediately and were extremely helpful in providing assistance.
I found their post sale customer service went above and beyond. I won't be buying my underwear from any other retailer in the future.

Adam

AdamNorth Queensland, QLD

Customer service was great.

The first pair I got were too small but the customer service was extremely helpful in getting them exchanged. Much easier than a lot of companies and replied very quick, sometimes even straight after I'd sent the email.

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Excellent service

My partner loves them! ‘Finally something that doesn’t squeeze and pull his balls’ :)
Apart from that, the service was smooth and easy! I accidentally ordered large instead of medium. So I asked if I could exchange them. It was no problem for StepOne to do so and they sent me a correct size in a tickle. Amazing! Thank you so much!

Kerime

KerimeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I purchased 15 pairs, 5 each for my son, my brother and my son-in-law and they all love them.

Very easy to navigate and after sales service was super. Responses to emails were almost instant and helpful.
Very satisfied with the range of products.
Very satisfied with the quality of the products.

Nitrocil

NitrocilWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

exceptional 5star customer service

1st pair were not quite right- contact made with customer service - no problem they said, 2nd pair received today- PERFECT - My husband rocks his Step Ones. Thank-you Step One
Great Product, Great Customer Service

Amanda

AmandaVictoria

Best underwear ever!!

So impressed with the product and the super efficient customer service, nothing was a problem for them. Will definitely be back for more, my son refuses to wear anything else now.

Chris L

Chris LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I purchased one pair for my husband to try, but needed a bigger size.
Emailed Step One on Sunday and received an immediate reply, offering to send new pair.
Then within 10 minutes received an email with delivery details for a new pair.
Original purchase was very easy and arrived very quickly.
Customer service is absolutely amazing and hubby thinks they’re the best undies he’s ever worn.
Will definitely be purchasing more.
And we both love the TV ads, we laugh every time we see them.

Satisfied Customer

Satisfied CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic customer service

Ordered several pairs for Christmas gifts. I ordered wrong size for one and in line with policy as first time customer asked if I could have replacement for this pair. Received reply almost immediately advising they were on the way. Best customer service I have ever experienced.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews