Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 5 of 5)

Sethers27

Sethers27Mid West, WA

Great Customer Service

I really wasn't too jazzed about the underwear. Great quality but just not for me. However, I reached out to customer service and they were super prompt! And then they just sent all my money back. No hoops to jump through. Seriously great company!

Ricardo G.South East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable

I love it, and it is the most comfortable underwear i ever had, just one thing, it came with a strange black mark on it, i dont mind it but was wondering if it is normal? When you are paying good dollars for a pair of underwear, you probably wouldn't expect that, but i still love!

Ricardo G.

I would like some feedback on my review please

Corndog013

Corndog013Central West, NSW

Husband loves them!

Ok so my husband has purchased about 14 pairs of these already so Im guessing he likes them!
Today he had a new pair arrive only to find a hole in them...emailed ... no problem! New pair in the post today! Doesnt get much better than that!

Outstanding Customer Service

Our first boxers had a fault and the service we received was excellent. Fast response times, immediate replacement was sent and Matt who helped us was amazing. Looking forward to receiving the new boxer shorts.

SMM24

SMM24South East Queensland, QLD

Great product and awesome customer service!

Tried a couple of pairs after hubby was having issues with a bit of chafing. Since he got them he hasnt had any issues and loves the trunks. Have since brought more, plus got my dad into them and my son. Unfortunately my sons were a bit small but customer service was great and was able to exchange them without issue. Responses to questions are super quick, even outside business hours. Really impressed. A bit pricey but worth it if you buy more. Happy days!

AWESOME

I had to exchange the trunks for a larger size and it was no problem. Late at night I sent an email to Step one and received one back within 10 minutes. I asked for another pair of trunks to replace the one that was tried on. I was willing to pay for the extra. Step one has replaced this one as well free of charge. All I can write is AWESOME customer service, PROMPT reply and Step one GUARANTEES their product. Thank you a VERY HAPPY customer.

Poor Customer After Sale Service

Brought 4 pair of trunks costing quite a few $. When one pair tore after only one wash and wear i tried to get a replacement pair. Given the cost of this product u'd figure it wouldn't be too much to ask.....how wrong i was. Sent three emails to Step One over a 3 week period asking for a replace pair but have heard nothing back.....obviously "good customer after sale service" is not a priority for this company.....Buyer Beware

December 17th 2019 Update: Not Worth the $

Waste of $. Brought 4 pair, two developed holes in the material under the waist band after only a few wears. The product is not worth the cost, better value with other products.

Max W.

Max W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Customer service

I had an issue with sizing of my of step ones and once the issue was seen to it was quickly resolved. They were polite and helpful also very quick to reply.

williams.break

williams.breakSydney, NSW

Top Customer Service!

Ordered a pair of these and found them to be pretty damn comfy but too small of a size. Emailed customer support with my issue and had a new pair of a larger size sent out within 20 minutes, no questions asked. Can't ask for much more than that in my book. Highly recommended!

Ricky M

Ricky MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing Customer Service

I purchased 15x items, a day or two after i realised i had selected the wrong size. I notified Stepone customer care and they promptly replied to my issue. I had Matt and Jonny from Stepone dealing with my order and with their swift response i was able to to acquire the perfect size from there distribution outlet. They went above and beyond for me. Customer for life :)

Marty

MartySydney, NSW

free bee

I bought a pair of step ones but they were one size too small (my fault not theirs),I contacted the SO people, within 24 hours I had in my hands a free pair the right size.Such a good company.

Mr Comfort

Mr ComfortGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Generous fit!

My personals are larger (medical condition), and now they don’t feel packed like sardines all day. Hooray. I I can comfortably sleep in them, that’s a first. Well done, I’m a happy camper.

Not all as advertised

I complained that the pouch doesn't work. I have to re adjust continually.
When I complained, yes I was refunded for my first of four pairs but because I have unpackaged the remaining pairs no refund was possible.
I have wondered about the advertising saying that the first pair was refundable ???? Makes no sense.

Greg T.Step One
Barry R
Barry R

I already explained in my review that the pouch doesn’t work, I have to keep re adjusting myself as my testicles keep falling out of the pouch.

Rod

RodCentral, SA

OMG After 46 Years, Finally!

1/ OMG Finally someone has done it right, “Thank You” ! They are that comfortable I’ve had to check me nads were still there as you don’t know you have them on! All I have in my underwear draw now is “step one”, & it was great to throw out all the rubbish I had been putting up with!
2/ I caused a problem with my second order & after emailing my request, the instant communication & support I received was 2nd to none, absolutely outstanding! Thank you again guys.
3/ As this item is manufactured correctly, buy your normal size.

Dave M.Step One

Hey Rod, cheers for this awesome feedback! Stoked to hear that you loved our product and service. We always make sure that these two are always 5 stars! Cheers for your support, mate! :)

George P

George PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

extreme comfort

purchased 4 pair, could not believe how comfortable they were, have now ordered more, also fast shipping. website easy to negotiate and kept informed of progress of my order. Great product.

Dave M.Step One

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback, David! So glad you were impressed with our services and product! Cheers Legend!

Leigh M

Leigh MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I couldn't rate these any higher!

Fast shipping and excellent customer service, teamed up with an incredible product.
These are by far the comfiest and sweat proof underwear I've owned. I'm chucking out my old ones as we speak.
These are so comfortable I can even sleep in them. They stay dry all day, they don't ride up or down and the waistband is comfortable too.

Dave M.Step One

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback, Leigh! We always try to equalize the best product and support we can give to our customers. Cheers!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews