Listing monitored by Step One

Trial

Thought I would trial one and so far I found them comfortable and impressed with the quality - now purchased more and keen to see how they hold up over time!! :)

Product Appearance As advertised

Great material however they don’t last as long as other brands.

I bought seven pairs in January, they are great but they nearly all have holes already. So I’d say they won’t even last a year. One of the pairs actually arrived with a hole in them, however, the customer service team were great at sending a replacement for free. So yeah, great underwear and do their job very well, but don’t seem to last.

M.S.
M.S.Sydney, NSW

Waistband is very, very uncomfortable.

I’m a big fan of the product. Thank you to StepOne replacing my first pair, exchanging from ‘medium’ to ‘large’.

I have my waist measurements correct. I have 5 pairs now at “large”, but the waistband on this underwear is extremely tight, continually folds & is uncomfortable. The waistband is like a resistance band at the gym - it’s ridiculously constrictive, not anything remotely comfortable around the waist.

They do ride up, but not a great deal. That’s to be expected, I guess. The material and colours/ appearance is terrific.

I am disappointed as I’ve tried two size options now, have 5 pairs but still not satisfied. I’d love to keep buying these, but I can’t because of the sizing complexities & waistband issues.

Sizing Very small
Greg T.Step One

Not all as advertised

I complained that the pouch doesn't work. I have to re adjust continually.
When I complained, yes I was refunded for my first of four pairs but because I have unpackaged the remaining pairs no refund was possible.
I have wondered about the advertising saying that the first pair was refundable ???? Makes no sense.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Greg T.Step One
Barry R
Barry R

I already explained in my review that the pouch doesn’t work, I have to keep re adjusting myself as my testicles keep falling out of the pouch.

Underwear Shops & Brands

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

ShellyBasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Do any of these come with a fly? partner is quite slim but likes a fly

Chay A.Step One

Hi Shelly! The ones with fly are only available in the longer version. He can try a pair and he’s covered under our First Pair Guarantee. Love them or they’re free!!

Thank you.

Joan
Joanasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

My son is in size 97 in his undies,would he be in large in step one.

Chay A.Step One

Hey Joan!

The size chart suggests that he should go for the XL. Here's the link: https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart

Cheers,
Chay

Abdo
Abdoasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I’m trying to order the new blue bottles but it keeps showing the smashed avocado picture. I’m afraid to order because I don’t want to get the wrong one. Is it just the picture which is wrong ??

See all Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) questions