Listing monitored by Step One

Great product

This is my second purchase so happy with the product. Very comfortable, wash well and dry so much faster than the old ones. I did have a problem with stitching on one pair in the first order. I contacted by email had a quick response, sent photos and it was sorted with no problem. Can recommend this product.

Product Appearance As advertised

Hubby won’t wear anything but Step ones

Excellent products. Hubby loves his step ones and won’t wear anything but them. Great product highly recommended once you wear them you won’t wear anything else

Amazing all round

Amazing customer service and super responsive. The underwear itself we can't fault. Quality is definitely worth it. You should make some for women!

Best customer service

Ordered a couple of pairs, arrived pretty quick. Feel great to wear, had a slight issue with stitching on one pair and after a couple of emails a replacement pair were on their way within a day...thanks Cai, you were so easy to deal with! Onto my second order and definately ordering more.

Excellent support

Had an issue with one pair that seemed faulty. Emailed customer support and we have a new pair on the way within a day and 2 emails. Excellent customer service and a pleasure to deal with.

Very happy with product.

Very happy with the product, and the customer service. Had an issue with shipping. ( never got my order ). Step one responded to my email with in 10 minutes and offered a refund or replacement.

Darren Jones
Darren JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

A+ Customer Service for Returns

Ordered items that unfortunately incorrect size. Email correspondence was very good and prompt. Between receipt of goods, returns and refunded all resolved within a few days! A+++

Dave Eggins
Dave EgginsHunter Region, NSW

I love them more than my dog!

I had been meaning to buy some of these boxers for ages and finally requested some for father's day. After wearing them only once, my new puppy decided to chew them to pieces. Argh!! I emailed in to see where I stood with the first pair guarantee, thinking I was dreaming, but got a prompt reply asking for photographic evidence and then was pumped that Step One agreed to replace them.

Best ever boxer shorts, best ever customer service! I'm buying 4 more pairs now. Thank you so much!

Very comfy with 1 problem

Ordered the trunk briefs, were very comfy when sitting, when walking about they became a bit uncomfortable. Emailed customer support who were excellent and have sent out another pair in a different style.

Customer service

Customer service was great when a slight issue was incurred ….they sorted it out within minutes … great work and satisfied

VIVIENNE JACKSON
VIVIENNE JACKSONSydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer service is absolutely amazing . Went above and beyond to help me.

This company is amazing. I needed to return some undies, no questions asked, just went above and beyond to help, i sent them proof that the items were in the express post, and they echanged them for 4 new prs, in the post back to me. I have bought 13 prs this year for birthdays and xmas presents. My boys in my family love them.
Again thank you so much for the great customer service.

Nick
NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best undies I’ve had

Tried step one’s about a month ago think they are great. Had a small problem with pouch elastic on one pair contacted customer service and were replaced immediately. Highly recommend.

Josh
JoshSydney, NSW

Great undies, even better customer service!

Finally bit the bullet and bought some Step Ones…
Fast shipping, super comfy undies.

Unfortunately one pair had a small hole in them on opening. I emailed the customer service team over the weekend, and within 12 hours a replacement order had been placed.

You really can’t fault their customer service.

Crazy good service

Sent a warrant enquiry on Sunday afternoon and within an hour a replacement pair was on its way to me!

Chay A.Step One

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us again should you need further assistance. Cheers!! :)

Corey
CoreyCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service and product

Had a small issue with a order we got the wrong size john was fantastic helped us get it all sorted and the quality of the product is amazing who new underwear was so good

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews