Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

4.7 from 1,103 reviews

2.2

Not happy

Not happy with these at all! They still ride up and I have to constantly adjust them. May as well stick with my bonds. False advertising for me! Dont bother!

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst underwear

Worst underwear I’ve bought not worth the money elastic stretched and creased,fibres coming out and got a rash several times when wearing then completes department didn’t want to hear about treat you like an idiot

Product Appearance Not as advertised

After sales support has been poor

I purchased 7 pairs and was very happy for first 6 months but then stated to wash all our cloth in hot water due COVID-19. 3 pairs got ruined in the wash so I sent an email to ask if that is normal, so wouldn't ruin the remaining pair. I followed up after 2 weeks, but no one has bothered to respond.

Simon

SimonDunlop 2615, ACT

A giant crock of..

As soon as I put these so-called no ride up underwear on, and moved my legs, they moved 3cm up my legs, and kept riding up with every step I took. I want to cut them into a thousand pieces, but I can't afford to throw away my money any more than I already have. I'll have to put up with this sh!t, and wait for the blessed day when I can afford to replace them....

Sam

SamPilbara, WA

No customer service

Hi, I am severely disappointed. I ordered almost a month ago, and still haven’t received my order, but have sent emails, and messages to this fb account and no one ever gets back to me. There is no phone number, so unsure how to get in contact with you?
Hopefully you will see this review and get back to me.

DamoSydney, NSW

Not worth the purchase price for claims made on the product.

narkle

narkleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

The waist band folds and stays that way and the material is so thin they last only a month or so. Bamboo underwear by ‘Boody’ and much more practical and durable.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Found them to be uncomfortable

Found the elastic up top seems to bunch up/roll. and they don't breath as well as i thought. i seem to be going to my bonds, uniqlo, Kenji trunks instead of these. bit disappointed.

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Issues with the waist band being too tight and doubling over

A family member purchased a pair for me due to the slick advertising. While the product was very comfortable, breathable etc I have found that the garment isn't (for me) really true to sizing. The elastic waist band tends to double over and not sit well. Annoying. Anyway, Step One seems to have great customer service and the ability to exchange or refund.

David Caddy

I purchased my 1st pair to try them. They stretched and sagged after two wears and became extremely uncomfortable.

Washed once by hand. Worn them three times. Panel have stretched, Elastic in legs useless and waist band rolls over making it uncomfortable. Typical Chinese Manufacture all materials too light and poor quality. Having said that I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and I have ordered a smaller pair. I would strongly suggest that you up the quality of your materials if you want to stay in the market because at the moment I feel that they are in the same range as Target $3 pair. Sorry to write this, part of me is disappointing and part of me wants to see you succeed. PS your site does not seem to offer the choice of multiple colors under one purchase.

Sizing Slightly large
David Caddy

Thanks Greg. I hope they work out as I like your attitude and approach to resupplying the market with a quality product
Cheers

JackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Maybe I got the wrong size but I found these very uncomfortable, as soon as I started moving they rode up

Dissapointed with the claims about being the comfiest underwear, I've always struggled to find something even remotely comfy and unfortunately the pair I got weren't even close to being it

Jack

I have just ordered a different size in the longer trunk to see if they are any better

Ordered Almost 2 months ago ... Still No Delivery & No Compensation for Inconvenience!

I ordered these almost 2 months ago, they were supposed to arrive in 10-15 business days. I have been in touch with your customer service and they claim there was an attempted delivery however I have absolutely no proof of this 'attempt'. I have been waiting almost 2 months now for my delivery and STEPONE has provided nothing to compensate for all the inconvenience surrounding this purchase - Next time I definitely won't bother.

joe k

joe kGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be Careful Big People

I am a big person and my waist size is 120cm. According to the size chart i am at the upper end of the 2X. The underware feels good,however because when big people sit down the stomach expands.and the waistband works as a tourniquet and is extremely tight. I sent an e-mail to the company asking them if they had a 3X trunk. I also sent an e mail explaining the problem for big people and that I felt that the waistband did not expand enough.
This was more than a week ago and no reply from the company.So much for the satisfaction policy?

Sizing Very small
Greg T.Step One

I was offered support and comfort, all I received was thin fabric undies offering no support.

The cheapest underwear if ever seen, and for your price that's ridiculous. They offered no support, I purchased them for support while riding sports bikes, very disappointed in the product.

Greg T.Step One

Not as good as they make out but still comfortable

I actually believed the hype and ordered 7 pairs as my first order.
I have large legs and these underpants are not tight enough on my legs to prevent ride up, in fact even putting on long pants pushed them up the legs, where as the lycra ones I use to prevent chaffing do not.
Other than that the material does feel really nice and soft. But if your expecting the "never ride up" and "never have to adjust again" is simply not true. They are actually a bit annoying like that
I wont be going back to buy more, but wont slam them down either.

CHAFE

Very disappointed! I purchased them about 4 weeks ago in preparation for summer hoping to avoid CHAFE a bit better. First warmer day and I can barley walk it's that bad. I'm not a big man just active with work and these are no better than the cheapo underwear you get from any shop.

Joanne

Joanne

Happy Hubby

I must say in 33 years ive never heard my old man being so happy with a pair of undies.
I had purchased 2 from our first order for a trial run and then recently another order for 15 pairs to get the great special price.
He's now got enough to last a life time :)
He says that they are the most comfortable undies he's ever worn, no creeping up legs and not having to keep repositioning the valuables.
He even went on a mans weekend and as men do up early in there jocks noticed someone else wearing "Step Ones"
So begins another conversation about the best undies out there.
Great product "Step One"

Dave N.Step One

LOL. Thank you so much, Joanne! A Step One men's club sounds awesome! Glad that they found the One. errrr, Step One, rather. :)

Doesn’t deliver on promises

Ok Firstly they ride up. Secondly the band around the top keeps folding In Half making for an uncomfortable experience. Thirdly they don’t support your junk as advertised.
On a plus side they are well made

SarahCentral West, NSW

Bad qualitity but apparently comfy

Bought hubbie a few pairs 12 months ago & they already have holes in them , he says they are comfy but at this price I won’t buy again he can be uncomfortable in cheaper cotton undies.

Sarah

Unfortunately no, purchased on 21/5/2018 & always cold wash & line dry.

Ado x

Ado xMid North Coast, NSW

You owe me 14 bucks!

Ok, so I went to your store through your email ad where it said 7 pairs @ $18.00 ea. Got to the site and it said 7 pairs for $20.00 ea. I like them so much, I still bought them, but you owe me 14 bucks! Cheers, Michael

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews