Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

2.3

M.S.

M.S.Sydney, NSW

Waistband is very, very uncomfortable.

I’m a big fan of the product. Thank you to StepOne replacing my first pair, exchanging from ‘medium’ to ‘large’.

I have my waist measurements correct. I have 5 pairs now at “large”, but the waistband on this underwear is extremely tight, continually folds & is uncomfortable. The waistband is like a resistance band at the gym - it’s ridiculously constrictive, not anything remotely comfortable around the waist.

They do ride up, but not a great deal. That’s to be expected, I guess. The material and colours/ appearance is terrific.

I am disappointed as I’ve tried two size options now, have 5 pairs but still not satisfied. I’d love to keep buying these, but I can’t because of the sizing complexities & waistband issues.

Step One
Greg T.Step One

Poor sizing

Ordered an initial pair (trunk shorter) size was posted as large,when arrived I could hardly get them on, was small/medium at best,e mailed to complain heard back nothing,good at one liners poor customer service.

Step One
Greg T.Step One
leaney

leaneySouthern and Hills, SA

Unlikely to buy any more. Three times the price of my normal trunks but no better.

The site and ordering was simple. The size guide was inaccurate for me and I should have ordered at least one size larger. I can see their potential but being undersize left me less than impressed. The fabric is very soft and you hardly know you’re wearing them.

Underwear Shops & Brands

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

Richard Farthingasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I don't under theses as every company I deal with the sizes are different at 80 I understand inches not letters can you add this to your advert then I can purchase the correct size

Richard Farthing

I am trying to find the size in inches as I have not got a tape measure with letters on it at 80 years old feet and inches is what I understand therefor so that I can purchase these products now or in the future can you please put the sizes that I can understand . thank you

JohnandSue

JohnandSueasked

Are the TRADER underwear brands similar to Step one

Jer

Jerasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

What they like under leggings for running in?

Jan