Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Great service.

Ordered the wrong size, but all sorted so efficiently with First Pair Guaranteed, and correct size is on its way.

Great Product

I have my husband, son, nephew and father all wearing these and they love them. So different sizes and different ages and all wouldn’t wear anything else. Easy to order and great response back from them.

Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product.

Will never return to normal jocks, had a small stiching issue with one pair and they were replaced with out a fuss would recommend to any one. Just ordered more great people to deal with.

Very nice and comfortable

Range was first class also good value for money,Very
easy to find your way around the store Think I need to get some more.

Lez A.

Lez A.South East Queensland, QLD

Just a bit shorter

Could you make a short leg version the ones I got hang below my shorts .??other wise they are very cumfie

Product Appearance As advertised

Bought these for my son ..and he loves them ... best boxers by far he says

Im very satisfied with these
Delivery was within a couple of days
Well impressed all round excellent value for money too

Product Appearance As advertised

Dramatic I know, but life changing!

Thought i would try them as I saw the ad on TV but wasn’t confident even though the reviews were amazing - call me sceptical!
Have worn Calvins for as long as I can remember and will be constantly adjusting and sorting out them riding up...... not anymore, these bad boys stay in place all day and it’s like you’re not even wearing them!
Ordered the boxer but didn’t like the length as it’s longer than a usual boxer so requested a trunk as part of the 1st pair guarantee and the customer service was bang on and they arrived quickly.
Comfortable, sizing spot on and really a good product.
Ordering more and sending the CK’s to the recycling depot

Product Appearance As advertised

These are the BEST ever boxers

Perfect fit , sizing is bang on . They feel so so good . Got 6 pairs so far , will continue until I have every colour . Don't think about this purchase , take a leap of faith . You will love this product . Honestly , they are probably the best in the world .

Lachlan

LachlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

I ordered the wrong size by mistake and thought I’d try them out anyway to see if they would stretch. Eric and Jordy were both very helpful. Not usually the kind of person to return something but they made it very easy. Will definitely be ordering more. Thanks heaps guys 11 out of 10.

Graham B.

Graham B.Sydney, NSW

Service

Site was very informative. Range was better than other products claiming to be of same quality.
Quality, excellent, very comfortable.

Amazing customer service!

I ordered the wrong size for my partner, and when asking for an exchange I spoke with Jordy who was super helpful! My exchange resulted in me keeping the pair I'd opened, and my full order replaced with the correct sizing. Never exchanged a product because I always thought it would be too much hassle but this was too easy! thanks again Jordy.

Trunks

They are very comfortable to wear. but when you have to go to the toilet you have to get undressed to go for a wee so unfortunately I will not be buying any more.

Step One
Taliah B.Step One

Very comfortable underwear!

After many years of suffering with underwear that rides up and rubs, I thought I would give the trunks a go. I can honestly say that they are the most comfortable and supportive underpants that I have ever worn. The only down side is the price! I would still recommend them,

Most Comfortable Underwear I've had

Love them. Comfiest undies I've ever worn, fit like a glove, don't ride up, and you can barely tell you're wearing them. Good choice of colours, and although they are a bit pricy, I still highly recommend :)

Ordered a pair found excellent so hove ordered 4 more pairs cheers

Would recommend these to everyone they are so comfortable and fit like a glove and also like the choice of colures apart from the white not suited to that colour

Renewed order

Order two pairs a month ago very happy just ordered another four prs today they done what they said stopped the rubbing of which I do get severe rashes better than any medication

Hackett450

Hackett450

Not exactly a free pair guarantee!

Lily

LilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible Product & Customer Service

I bought my husband 7 pairs of the trunks to try out. He loves them! No more chaffe or legs that ride up. Previous jocks we have bought would lose the stretch of the cotton legs. 1 of our pairs got a hole in them - emailed customer service about it, to see if it's a common wear and tear issue. Was assured it isn't! Within an hour, they had emailed multiple times with me, and organised a replacement pair to be sent out to us, on a Sunday!! Cannot fault the product and especially can not fault customer service.

Very comfortable

Bought 4 pairs, need to buy some more. They are the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn. You certainly notice the difference. I would like them to be a bit cheaper though.

Product Appearance As advertised

Fabulous! Husband loves them.

These totally live up to the hype! Husband loves them so much that we now have every colour. Awesome choice of colours rather than the std black, white, grey. Fast delivery and good customer service. Highly recommend.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews