Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Great Product

I have my husband, son, nephew and father all wearing these and they love them. So different sizes and different ages and all wouldn’t wear anything else. Easy to order and great response back from them.

Very nice and comfortable

Range was first class also good value for money,Very
easy to find your way around the store Think I need to get some more.

Lez A.

Lez A.South East Queensland, QLD

Just a bit shorter

Could you make a short leg version the ones I got hang below my shorts .??other wise they are very cumfie

Underwear Shops & Brands

Bought these for my son ..and he loves them ... best boxers by far he says

Im very satisfied with these
Delivery was within a couple of days
Well impressed all round excellent value for money too

Product Appearance As advertised

These are the BEST ever boxers

Perfect fit , sizing is bang on . They feel so so good . Got 6 pairs so far , will continue until I have every colour . Don't think about this purchase , take a leap of faith . You will love this product . Honestly , they are probably the best in the world .

Trunks

They are very comfortable to wear. but when you have to go to the toilet you have to get undressed to go for a wee so unfortunately I will not be buying any more.

These things are great!

I've had a skin problem in my groin for years which conventional medicine has failed to improve. After trying any number of different types of underwear, to no effect, the problem seems to have disappeared after I started using Step One. Thank you. Yes they are pricey, but they are also very comfortable.

Sizing Slightly small

Very comfortable underwear!

After many years of suffering with underwear that rides up and rubs, I thought I would give the trunks a go. I can honestly say that they are the most comfortable and supportive underpants that I have ever worn. The only down side is the price! I would still recommend them,

Most Comfortable Underwear I've had

Love them. Comfiest undies I've ever worn, fit like a glove, don't ride up, and you can barely tell you're wearing them. Good choice of colours, and although they are a bit pricy, I still highly recommend :)

pat

patnewcastle

hated it!

customer service was nice enough to send me a size up as i needed a bigger size than usual. but stil these trunks have the tightest waistband and it always feels like im being suffocated and im not even large. my legs always feel sweaty and wet when wearing this i simply cannot wear them. the leg on the shorter trunk is so long that it is annoying. it should be way shorter. again customer service was great y sending me extra pairs but nope. cant wear them

Sizing Slightly small

Hey Pat,
Thanks for the good feedback on the customer service. Really sorry to hear that your Step Ones didn’t work out for you though.
Regards,
Taliah

Ordered a pair found excellent so hove ordered 4 more pairs cheers

Would recommend these to everyone they are so comfortable and fit like a glove and also like the choice of colures apart from the white not suited to that colour

Renewed order

Order two pairs a month ago very happy just ordered another four prs today they done what they said stopped the rubbing of which I do get severe rashes better than any medication

MorwellMichael2Victoria

Cannot Recommend - Expensive & Uncomfortable

Sizing Slightly large
Taliah B.Step One

No worries at all, glad I could help.
Thanks,
Taliah

Very comfortable

Bought 4 pairs, need to buy some more. They are the most comfortable underwear I have ever worn. You certainly notice the difference. I would like them to be a bit cheaper though.

Product Appearance As advertised

Fabulous! Husband loves them.

These totally live up to the hype! Husband loves them so much that we now have every colour. Awesome choice of colours rather than the std black, white, grey. Fast delivery and good customer service. Highly recommend.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Wonderful product, only have one complaint..

Very comfy and well made the colours are great too. I bought them mainly because of the environmental considerations, but the compostable packaging is negated by posting it in a plastic bag..

Armorel Szokolik

Armorel SzokolikHunter Region, NSW

Good as gold!

Bought a pair as a test for my husband. I have bamboo underwear, and it is the best. So I thought he should try it. Received the boxers and had a "fashion parade". I have to say, my man, who is now 82, looks as good as the blokes advertising them on TV. But more importantly, he loves the comfort of them. We both had a win here, he looks great in them, and they are comfortable.

Shelley A.

Shelley A.Illawarra, NSW

Loves them

Partner absolutely loves these. Will definitely be ordering more. They are, exactly as described (: (Look really good on him)
Happiest customer ever. Postage was quick and packaging is biodegradable, which I like.

Awesomen

Got the pair of step ones I brought for my boyfriend and he loves them says they fell great and so soft might have to get more great product .nice

Product Appearance As advertised

Never going back to regular undies

No chafe, no ride up, no bunching up in the gooch. Feels like you're wearing nothing at all, but with all the support you need. Will never go back to regular undies.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews