Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 4 of 54)

1,074 reviews

Amazing !!!!

These are totally amazing... I’m 48 yrs old 6ft and 14 stone, muscular build..I purchased the trunks, I’ve good good legs certainly not skinny, but slim and strong. Fit perfectly... I wish I’d bought these years ago.. don’t hesitate to buy these. I could wear these for days.

aree33

aree33Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product & customer service

Just purchased these for my hubby. One had a small manufacturer's flaw. They responded to my email immediately and offered two options. Friendly efficient service and an amazing product. What more can you ask!

Superman should have worn these bad boys!

Its only a pair of pant! WRONG, its an life support for your wedding tackle. Super comfortable, great for sport and the other half loves them. Get on board people.

Excellent quality and comfortable

I brought these for my husband who is disabled and found the website so easy to use. The colour range was excellent.
The quality is excellent and he says they are so comfortable.
We are going to buy more and would definately recommend.

Lindylou

LindylouCowbridge

Very Nice

After reading the reviews i thought id treat my husband to a couple of pairs of the trunks.. I love the names of the colours so went with the blackcurrants & the smoking gun
Ordering was quick & easy and they arrived within the stated time.
I have to say i am impressed... he was too.. They feel very soft and he said they are super comfy and an excellent fit.. I will deffinately be ordering more

Excellent for Chefs

I bought a pair of the trunks for my Husband who is a Chef, he said they are the best trunks he has ever had, they keep him cool and are extremely comfortable!
They’re easy on the wife’s eye too ;)
We shall be purchasing more

Snug Fit

Found website easy to use lots of choice colours. My first pair I found were really good design and comfy fit also keeps me dryer “down under! “ will buy more

Kristian J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They are good but not amazing. Wear out in 2-3 months.

Hey Kristian,
Thank you for your feedback. May I ask how you washed and dried your Step ones? With the bamboo fabric being so delicate it does need to be cared for different to other fabrics to maintain its durability.

Kristian J.

Machine wash cold, no dryer.

Anne Dunn

Anne DunnPerth, WA

Great product & even greater customer service..

I totally mucked up my 1st order by ordering the wrong size & opening the package - StepOne happily replaced this order for the correct size even though it was my error.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Best boxers I have ever worn!!

Best boxers I have ever worn! Actually feels like I'm not wearing any!! 10/10. Hopefully in time the price will come down
as I find them a little expensive but worth it! Will be back!

riddo

riddoCentral Queensland, QLD

Dream undie's,

Straight up,, the best, most comfortable under pants i have ever had,, no more chaffing,, no more sweeting, just Great Gear,, i will be getting more,, and telling mates about them cheers,,, and Thanks

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No more adjusting!

These are the best underpants I've ever worn. I've actually thrown out all my others. Very straight forward purchasing process, the only stressful part was what colors and styles do I get. Plenty of choice there. So comfortable.

All round sensational

From ease of purchase right through to customer support, these guys have nailed it! Not to mention they actually are the most comfy undies I have ever worn. Well done.

Happy 60yo

Happy 60yoPerth, WA

Very happy

I bought these for my partner after watching the ads for so long. Initially got three but after seeing him in them ordered another four pairs today. He loves them and oh so do I. Time to shop ladies.

Really comfy underwear!

Easy to purchase, sizings are accurate, fast postage and they are really really comfortable. They don't ride up, they fit snug but not too tight. Would definitely recommend these to anyone

WOW !

I’m 63 years old and the price seemed expensive for a pair of briefs, but let me tell you these are in a different league well made and great colours and feel amazing to wear! Will definitely be getting some more!

Shellie J.

Shellie J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My son loves them

They are as good as they say they are. I brought 1 pair for my son to try and now l am buying more, for my son and for my brother for christmas.. I know getties undies for christmas is usually a terrible gift but stepone has made them the perfect gift for any man

Disappointed

Bought 4 pairs after reading good reviews. Arrived promptly. Very comfortable. However having now worn and washed 3 pairs, the purple pair have gone bobbly, leaving me wondering how long they will last.

John

Thank you for contacting me 1 pair split on first wear others went bobbly on first wash cold wash and line dry sorry cant find order or batch number
Regards
John wilson
Purchased within last 3 weeks

Hey John,
You can contact info@stepone.life so we can help you on finding your order number and assisting you further on this situation. The batch number can be found behind the flag label tag on the front of your Step Ones.

kevlah

kevlahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not for the short and chubby

No complaints in the crotch design with the bamboo and lycra which is as they say supportive. However the wide elastic bands roll up and become very uncomfortable. Pity they haven't designed some for short men who are not skinny. being not as long from the bottom of the crotch to waistband and with thin elastic waistbands . Made for those tall and thin only!

Callum Gibbons

Callum GibbonsSydney Surrounds, NSW

These are perfect fit so snug and no chafing first bought one pair than ordered 6 more pairs.

Was very satisfied and came so soon. Amazing quality in size 2xs. I tried one pair with my pocket money and bought 6 more pairs now. Thank you so much.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews