Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 2 of 57)

4.7 from 1,122 reviews

1,122 reviews

John

JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wow the Ads are right!!!!!!!

I am an older Aussie male recently retired and these are simply what we should have had for years . Great fit and so comfy! After sales service par excellence!I highly recommend and will be ordering more and throwing my old uncomfortable cotton ones away. Thanks Step One

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent fit and great service

I think the pairs I have are excellent. They fit well and are extremely comfortable. I highly recommend them to anyone else and I am also going to buy some more pairs.

Paul G

Paul GSydney, NSW

Best Undies Ever

The day after the first pair arrived I was back onLine ordering 4 more pairs.
These are GOAT undercrackers ...my bonds and under armour are now relegated to the bottom of the drawer.

Not happy

Not happy with these at all! They still ride up and I have to constantly adjust them. May as well stick with my bonds. False advertising for me! Dont bother!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Step One
Greg T.Step One
Gary S.

Gary S.Illawarra, NSW

Great fit. Perfect fit very comfortable.

Ordered one day blinked and my order was at my door. Very impressed with the way this underwear fits very comfortable so much so I could think that I'm not wearing any underwear.

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Elite Product, Elite Customer Service.

The most comfortable underwear i have worn, i accidentally ordered a size under but it was fixed up with no fuss by their wonderful customer service team.. outstanding stuff 10/10

Sizing Slightly small

Most comfortable undies ever

Just ordered another 20 my guys reckon they are the most comfortable undewear they have ever had.
So much so when they are washed they leave the other brand in the draw & put Step One back on.

Stephen M.

Stephen M.South East Queensland, QLD

Best undies ever

I was reluctant to write this review as I didn't want to admit that I haven't worn underwear in over 40 years, as I have never found any that were comfortable to wear .I have now been trialing the step one trunks now for the last several weeks and am pleased to say these are the most comfortable underwear ever .needless to say I won't be going without again all is now safe.Thankyou.

Product Appearance As advertised

Love them pity they are made in China

I also purchased via FB they are the best undies I have ever worn just a pity they are made in China but will probably buy more in the near future

59rikiPerth, WA

Very good to wear.

Quality very good to wear. Now have twelve pairs hope some time in the future you do swimwear they would be just as good to wear at the beach in summer. Cheers One step.

very nice to wear

very good

Ordered 1, now other underwear isn't the same

Super comfy for every activity, need to order more ASAP but price makes it a little difficult for a student to afford. Definitely recommend to all! Can't wait for more color options

Isaiah L.

Isaiah L.South East Queensland, QLD

The Holy Grail

Land Ho! X Marks the Spot! We've found it! The Holy Grail of underwear. Look no further. The most comfortable underwear you will ever wear. It was a long journey. We had rough seas...but it was worth it. Never have I felt so supported in my life ;) Super easy to purchase.

Disappointed big time .

When you first put them on there fine , but then as the day progresses they drift down , and when that happens your jewels are again not contained , also the band always tends to fold , so no im not happy with them , and unfortunately i bought eight of them .

Gil

GilGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best undies ever

I purchased via Facebook advertising using PayPal to purchase. The process was simple, the follow up of order received and subsequent emails regarding shipping and delivery were concise and accurate. The undies do what you say They are comfortable, light to wear and yes enhancement in the pouch is pretty cool too.
My only adverse comment would be when new limited colours become available such as peacock and bubblegum are off market too quickly

Product Appearance As advertised

Extremely easy to order, slight problem with shipping out of their control, but their customer services sorted quickly and efficiently, first class product extremely comfortable wouldn’t hesitate to buy again

Joel

JoelSydney, NSW

The best

Bought 4 pairs then bought another 7, seriously the best undies I have ever worn I will never go back to wearing another brand, so comfy thanks so much step one.

Mcd

McdAU

Most comfortable I have been in years

I bought one pair and they were too small but with the first pair guarantee it was no problem, this has to be one of the best companies I have dealt with. I ended up buying another fifteen pairs and I am delighted with them.

Sizing Slightly small
Angie Newman

Angie NewmanIllawarra, NSW

Happy husband!

Great quality, great fit. This is the first time in 16 years that my hubby is actually happy with underwear I bought him. Easy to navigate store. Well done StepOne!

StepOne ConvertWestern Australia

Feel fantastic and great fit - I have 5 of them!

Quality of product and ease of ordering - EXCELLENT.
EXCEPT that the wide elasticated waistband always folds over while wearing them. I would suggest that there should be an option to have a narrow waistband. I'm a slim guy so don't have a tummy which causes the waistband to double over.
LOVE the adds.

Step One
Greg T.Step One

Dear Mr Convert,

It's fixed by a size change. We do it for free on your First Pair so contact us on the website and that still doesn't work you'll receive a full refund.

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst underwear

Worst underwear I’ve bought not worth the money elastic stretched and creased,fibres coming out and got a rash several times when wearing then completes department didn’t want to hear about treat you like an idiot

Product Appearance Not as advertised