Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 2 of 136)

Waist band doesn’t like belly.

One problem I have found is, if you’re in your 60s and have a belly like mine, the waist band folds in half.

Theresa N.Step One

First pair

These boxers are fab. They fit well and have become my walking boxers. As they fit well don't ride and give comfort all day long.
My only little gripe is the price they are brilliant but seem expensive. But comfort and not being sore after a long walk can you put a price on it.

Perfect made me change

I’ve always been a briefs man, for 50+ years, tried other trunks but couldn’t bear them - tried a pair of Step One’s ( shorter style) and after one wear I am totally converted so comfortable and breathable for the ‘boys’ just ordered more.

TERRY

TERRYSouth East Queensland, QLD

In my 60 odd years I have never worn underpants like these

Bought them around Nov 20 it is now may 21..I am totally comfortable with them.. Ordering was simple, picking the size was simple and paying via PayPal was simple,, I got good discount as I bought 7 pair.. Thank you.. Terry

Good stuff

Had these on today for the first time comfy , fit well, suits my need very nicely. i would recommend these to anyone.

the best

Best underwear on the market 10 out of 10 they are the Best will tell my friends about them . love them

Just Great

Great range .. great quality and a great price.
My new , goto pants !!

Incredibly comfortable , correct sizing and feel like a really good quality. Even the compostable packing is a nice touch

Brill

Brilliant boxers, just what I was needing as I returned to work. So comfortable and no chafing. Design is great.

Floyd

FloydSydney Surrounds, NSW

No more ridin up me

How cool are these undies. No more rubbing my thighs or becoming a g string in minutes. Missing grabbing and adjusting the tools but the wife said she doesn't miss, so I guess it's a win win.

Rusty

RustySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Was easy to buy, and arrived on time, after wearing them for two weeks, I’ll never wear another brand again, very comfortable, no chaffing and feel great.

John

John

Why did we have to wait so long???

As an “older” man bits and pieces no longer support themselves in quite the same manner as in our youth. Step one provides the most comfortable option to provide peace of mind that I have found.

Love ‘em!

Thought I’d give these a go and see what all the hype was about. Very nice! Better than I expected. Love ‘em!

CJS

CJSPerth, WA

a little disappointed

Bought 20 pairs at Christmas for the males and they rated them very comfortable only trouble after 3-4 months they have holes between the legs, 2 pairs have threaded and one torn at the inside seam. Perhaps needs better panelling on inner leg.

Kim L

Kim LSydney, NSW

Life changing!

Easy to find, size and buy! the product is good quality and well made . and the sizing chart was easy to use and accurate

Matt Franklin

Matt Franklin Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hot, uncomfortable and seams that irritate

These may be the most uncomfortable underwear that I have ever had! They are hot, uncomfortable and have seams that irritate.

I have never noticed my underwear before and when I’m walking around feeling hot , itchy and therefore uncomfortable it makes me realize that these are not for me!

Huss

HussPerth, WA

The ride up problem is still evident in these. They told me to size up but they fit fine...

Got the shorter length but they still ride up even with skinny legs. Found them to ride up more than regular cheap undies. Got told to size up but have already gotten my refund. Should probably list them as a size smaller so people know to size up. Quality was really good and feels nice to the hand. They’re comfy and very stretchy but they did ride up HEAPS...

Perfect

Bought 2 pairs for my partner for Christmas, he loves them. Perfect fit and really comfortable, ordered 4 more pairs

Really happy with the product would definitely recommend

I found it really easy to find the website and im extremely happy with the product i would recommend to my friends

Nice and comfortable and look great on

Brought a couple of pairs of these and absolutely love them, comfortable to wear and look great on me definitely recommend these

My big boy loves these pants

Bought the shorter trunks for my partner, as he saw an advert for them and wanted to try them out. He loves them, they keep everything in order, and he’s ditching his usual brand for these so have just bought some more for his birthday.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews