Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 2 of 62)

Very comfortable

So comfortable it feels like you have nothing on. Going to buy more. Silky smooth against the skin. Perfect fit

Cal

CalPerth, WA

So comfy

Love these jocks. Mum bought them for me (I’m only 10) but I have cerebral palsy and hypothalamic obesity so basically I’m not super coordinated and I’m a big dude. These are awesome for long walks or physio sessions as they keep my thighs cool & chaff free. Also I feel like a grown up in trunks and with 2 little brothers these are all mine and mum never gets confused accidentally putting my bro’s undies in my draw haha winning around I’d say.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

They deliver what is promised!

User friendly site to order for a person like me who is pretty dyslexic when it comes to navigating computers
Extremely satisfied. I ordered 1 pair a few months ago. The recommended "Trunk" was perfect for me.
I just ordered another 4 pair...................Thats testimony that I like them.

Best boxers I have ever owned - Asked family to get more as Christmas gifts

Ordered a pair to try as the chafing was affecting day to day life. They are very comfortable, supportive and absolutely no chafing issues. I have asked family to buy me more for Christmas presents so i can replace all 'ordinary' boxers. Cannot recommend highly enough - Game changer from someone who enjoys a lot of walking.

Love them

My husband hates wearing jocks as they are so uncomfortable and ride up but sometimes you have to. I bought him these and he loves them . they stay put and are so light he doesn't realize they are on. Love 'em.

really soft and comfortable

really like them, definantly holds you in. but be careful about sizing i am a 36" waste and normally have
a Medium fit, but went for the Large! And glade i did as they are still a very little bit tight. I might go for the
extra large next time.

Happy boys.

Happy boys.Hunter Region, NSW

At last.

At last I finally found underwear that fits, supports and is comfortable.
Initially I bought two pairs, now I have a pair for every day of the week.
Nothing else compares.

Jasmine

JasmineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect if you do a lot of walking!

I bought these for my partner who runs a restaurant and does long hours that involve a lot of walking and he loves them! He used to get so much chafing from sweating and the friction from walking so much but with these it's reduced to nearly nothing. Would definitely recommend for anyone that experiences chaffing and needs some relief! 10/10 I've just gone and ordered him 4 more they are that good.

Sharleen H.

Sharleen H.Mid West, WA

Grandson loves them says they are like a second skin

Was impressed with everything to do with step ones website easy to choose purchase and order, was very satisfied with what I received

Bettina Pepperall

Bettina PepperallHunter Region, NSW

So comfortable

My Husband and son love wearing these trunks with there wrangler Jeans they both have said it like your not wearing any underwear they are that comfortable i will be ordering more
highly recommended

Christine Morgan

Christine MorganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love them

So easy to order on line. The best undies I have ever worn. So comfortable and protective. Have you ever thought of doing a women’s range probably for older women who don’t wear the little flimsy ones.

Perfect

Comfy and supportive. I walk a lot for exercise and used to get a bit of rubbing from my old briefs but no more of that with Step One trunks.
LOVE EM !

Snake

SnakeAlice Springs, NT

Unparalleled crotch comfort

My brother extolled the virtue of your product & the promise of no chaffing sold me on the short boxer model, crucial in Central Australia’s long summers. Accessing your store rates as one of the simplest designs I’ve encountered. No question about awarding full marks

Chris

ChrisWestern District, VIC

Best undies on the market

Its too early to tell how long the will last but so far the best undies i have ever worn hands down. Great for running and hiking. Highly recommended

Sean S.

Sean S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why did I wait so long?

Wow, unbelievable!! I wish I got SOME earlier. Now can't live without them!!
Got one pair to start and felt so thin and comfortable then on a 40° (Celcius) day found them INCREDIBLE!!!

Underwear Shops & Brands

They're a Blessing and a Curse!

These are hands down the best undies I have ever worn. Sure they are a little pricey but they are well worth it! I wore them for about a month and switched back to my standard undies, and I could feel every little pinch and chafe it was agony. So I had to buy more and now they are all I wear, the part about ride up is kind of false because they do but you cant feel it because the lycra is so soft and thin so it doesn't bother me, they are very high quality and I couldnt be happier with them.

Shane K.

Shane K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best ever. I can't wear anything else anymore.

Really easy process to buy online and fast delivery. Best undies ever. I can't live with out them anymore. Great quality and the email contact is personable. You feel like your in the undies club, very clever marketing approach.

B Hillier

B HillierSouth Australia

The best underwear I have found

Working in a warehouse I have found that regular underwear gets super uncomfortable in summer; chaffing, riding up and just holding in a lot of sweat. The I tried Step One, and let me tell you they have solved all of these problems. I have found they do run slightly smaller that other brands, so if you don't like tight underwear particularly around the waist, I would order a size up.

Jeanette Nott

Jeanette NottSydney, NSW

both my sons love them

both my sons are really impressed by them they both like the trunks, they find they stop the chaffing & keep the jewels cool. i found it very easy to navigate the store,pretty satisfied with the product in general, shame you don,t make them for females, may,be thats next ?

The Dogs Dangleys!

Your advert came on TV while at my sisters house and she said her hubby wears them all the time. He had a spare unopened pair and said to have them. Oh lord, how comfortable are they!! You do not realise you are wearing them! Comfy, stylish and no sweating!! I have now ordered 7 new pairs (one to replace my brother in-laws). I will throwing out any other pairs I have. Well done guys Bonza pants! ;-)

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews