Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 3 of 56)

4.7 from 1,103 reviews

1,103 reviews

Ash K.

Ash K.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome Jocks! Perfect Fit!

I brought 4 pairs for my husband to try, who had been wearing the same old brand for 15 years! He was reluctant to try them on at first but now refuses to wear anything else! He has also convinced his work colleagues they are so great they must get some too. I am just about to place another order! Website was easy to use, fast delivery and great product. What more could you want?!

Best on the Planet! Totally Awesome

Great service, fast delivery and they are absolutely hands down, most comfortable underwear I have ever worn. No Slipping or sliding .... The Mrs Is Gutted they not for Girls too!

Still waiting

I can’t believe no one has got back to me about my ordering ordered one pair came in a reasonable time I ordered another 7pairs they are no where to be seen

Frankie Baby

Frankie BabyPerth, WA

Nice fit

I have found the trunks to be more suitable for me , they are very comfortable to wear and different type of underwear I have not used before. The next step is to see what life I will get out of a pair of Step ones. I am impressed so far guys...

Damien L.

Damien L.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic..

Most comfortable undies ever. Bought the 4 pack deal. 3 days later bought the 15 pack deal. Throwing all my others in the bin. NO MORE CHAFING. Love them. D.

Rossco

RosscoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great feel and brilliant customer service

Gerhard M.

Gerhard M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good

Website ordering is 100%...item received certainly outperforms any other undies I have tried!
Certainly comfortable and performing as advertised. Let's see how they last over the next weeks and months. Happy so far!

Jeff D.

Jeff D.Crace 2911, ACT

Best investment ever!

I bought 2 pair first off just to test them out as a mate had recommended them.

It took about 2 mins after trying on the first pair before I decided I had to get more.

‘Absolutely the best undies I’ve ever worn’ was the comment my 16yr old son said after about 2mins of wearing these.

These are the best undies. Great quality material. Great colours. Excellent style. Over all an excellent experience from ordering on line to delivery at the door!!
I would highly recommend these undies to any man. Maybe you should make some for women???

sasha

sashaSydney, NSW

Most comfortable undies i tried

This is the best undies i have had.since bonds moved all factories in china i stop buying them.step one is perfect..guys buy our products..
Btw why i have to type at least 30 words??????

Conrad M.

Conrad M.Southwest, VIC

Brilliant

Best underwear ever! I exercise and walk a lot, occasionally I find it uncomfortable and chaffing can be a problem if I do too much. I tried 1 pair and as I write this review I'm purchasing more. Great investment on the jewels, lads.

Jason S.

Jason S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good-To-Epic

Literally the best undies out there. I'm a 24-year-old, non-biased bloke and I have ordered over 10 pairs. Can't go back to any other brand now. (I am not affiliated with Step One is any way, I just need to spread the good word).

Love them.

Really Love wearing them.
So comfortable.

I have basically every colour.
Keep up the great work guys.
Really great range and different colour selection to choose from, including the limited pairs you have

Alana W.

Alana W.Sydney, NSW

Great Undies. Amazing customer service!

My tradie husband had fairly recently converted to Step One underwear and swears by them being the most comfortable underwear he has ever worn.
We saw an ad for kids sizes and decided to buy our 2 young boys a couple of pairs each so they could be like dad.
We received our order today however 1 pair out of the 4 was the wrong size so I lodged a query via the website. Within 10 minutes Matt from Step One had responded and resolved the issue.
Purchasing the products is a breeze - the website is very simple to navigate.
The quality of the undies feels great and the customer service was second to none.
Will definitely be purchasing more in future.

JayJay

JayJayWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

They are the best underware

They are the best underware my husband has ever warn, he has about 12 pairs, and I agree with the man who says you should do woman's pants, ID buy.

Yvonne W.

Yvonne W.South East Queensland, QLD

Wearing nothing

My husband says that the underwear are like wearing gossamer. He absolutely life he’s them & swears buy them, that is why l just brought him 17 pairs. He finds them so comfortable.

Snug as a Rug

My partner was a non believer in this product, until I bought a pair for him. He could not believe how comfortable they were. It is though he is wearing nothing at all. I have now bought more as he will not wear anything else.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice feeling

Navigating website was fine, range of products, good. Satisfied with Step one Undies except that the sizing is slightly out of wack..The company exchanged the first pair because of some stitching undoing but the return pair was slightly small Go one size up to be sure.

Frankie

FrankieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Feel naked wearing them.

I have bought several pairs for my teenage grandsons they wont wear anything love them so much.bought small for my 15 year old grandson he has now graduated to medium so have to start all over again.

jan withers

jan withersAU

Amazing product

My husband loves them , a little expensive but wear well and hold there shape, but a size bigger, is my tip from experience website easy , but hard to get the treasure word offer

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews