Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 3 of 75)

4.7 from 1,497 reviews

1,497 reviews

Awesome product and spectacular customer service

Best thing since sliced bread

I brought a pair to try, after 24 hours I was convinced.They are so comfy its unavailable. Life changing..i will never wear any other brand again in my life and thats a fact .....

Shane burgess

Shane burgess Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Best underwear ever. No chaffing, comfortable. No roll up,
Pricing is a bit expensive. But still worth the purchase. No regrets, looking forward to buying more very addictive. Love the colour range.

Unbelievable jocks

Just got my first order, and couldn’t believe how good these really are, will order more for myself and just ordered some for my son, A+, quality is spot on, great fit

Marty

Marty

Extremely comfortable but they have started to fray after a couple of months

Extremely comfortable but they have started to fray after a couple of months. Love wearing these and have a couple of pairs. Only one pair has this issue but didn't expect to have this issue.

butternut beauts

Found the advert on you tube and took the plunge and bought a couple of pairs. Easy as. Got my size, chose the colour and they arrived within 5 days.
I have been doing some running to beat my diabetes. Other underwear is okay but when I put the Step Ones on, the family jewels were neatly positioned in the swag bag and during the run all went well.
I found wearing them very comfortable . No Chaffing as per the advert. Washed and dried as per instructions. Will I re order , yes. Got my son interested in getting a couple of pairs.
Good quality . Am I satisfied? Honestly YES.

Gordon H

Best undies ever bought

Best undies ever owned, did exactly what it said on the tin!!!! Love them.
Will never buy any others again only one winner
So easy to buy on web site, a joy

Step one Is life changing

I just received these in the mail and these are life changing as I suffer from eczema and it makes my life a hell of a lot easier! The service was amazing and I would recommend it to everyone out there!

Incredible underwear

One line store very easy and simple to use. Could maybe do with a few more colour options but that’s just me. Underwear itself is Incredibly comfortable with amazing support and very soft. Also a big fan of the compostable packaging used. Get these pants you will not regret it

Jackie

JackiePerth, WA

Have to try!

I bought 1 pair for my husband just to try and he loves them! So bought another 7 pairs and will soon be adding more! He finds them so comfortable, definitely no ride up.

Overpriced and not nice to wear

At first I was impressed with how they felt, that’s where it ended. The legs rolled up throughout the day, the waist band kept folding over. And worst of all, kept getting wedgies all day. Thank god I only purchased one to start with. I have now reverted back to my old ones.

Therefore I can not recommend these at all

Blackman53

Blackman53Victoria

first two paires and they are great to wear

quality great great ranch and colours amazing prices feel great on and buy more again great kids sixes also and bright colurs for them to be good to get some different coulours

I got a pair for my husband and he absolutely loves them! Now to order some more.

Husband loves them great quality comfort and he Said lovely and soft. Super comfort he would like me to order more . Have
Now gone on line and
Ordered more.. thank you so much

AndjackMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unfortunately falling apart after one day with holes appearing in the seams

These trunks are a Great fit and comfortable, but falling apart after one day with holes appearing in the seams I would expect them to last a lot longer than just one day

Andjack

Eventually I managed to get a response from step one who sent me a replacement pair of trunks, thankyou

Best underwear ever.

Honestly sceptical at first. First time wearing them felt like I wasn’t wearing any. I now own 8 pair. Only wish the limited edition colours were available in all sizes.

Rodney S.

Rodney S.Sydney, NSW

Don’t believe the hype

Was excited at first to try the underwear. Quick to arrive, I have always found bamboo doesn’t last particularly long time ( compared to many other materials ) These have poorly made and won’t last beyond a few wears, very disappointing!

Such a shame, had soo much hope for these!!! Why?!

Such a shame, had soo much hope for these. The material seems fairly good quality but on washing a few times they've went bobbley and dont look the best, the band has rolled a little. I can't deny that when worn they are so comfortable and do stop chaffing but its such shame on the wearability side. Not sure if this is just me or a faulty pair of trunks.

Brett T.Mid North Coast, NSW

Dont treat people as mugs

Ordered wrong size problem, was sorted wihin 10 mins (no bull)
Even though slightly big they are what they are advertised. The most comfortable undies i have ever worn. Will be definitely be ordering more on pay day

Brett T.

You are to good, amalgamate a complaint with complament.

Robert S

Robert SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best ever underwear I have ever worn, so comfortable

I have had a lot of different brands of expensive underwear however Step One are by a long way the best. They are so comfortable. I now have 32 pairs of them.

Mary

MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

My man has never been comfier

I bought some for my partner back last year before our overseas trip hoping that his chafing problem would go away while we were there. He won't wear any other undies now, he tells everyone about them, now that I'm pregnant hoping for a boy so I can buy the smaller pairs!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews