Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 3 of 87)

Kirbs

KirbsSydney, NSW

Tackle safe in the tackle box

Great fit, waistband don't curl up, 38" waist and skinny tops of legs fitted just right. Most importantly my tackle is safe and my bollocks don't flap around....finally my manhood is safely stored !!! Great product, tried a pair and loved em, so bought 15 pairs, 7 for work (FIFO) and 8 for home!

Perfect Trunks

Recommend to anyone wanting comfortable, perfect fitting, cool feeling undies, in great colours. Purchased two pair, tried them, but then just had to buy more.

Big yes.

Great product, and exceptional customer service. First pair was a bit big, but they had a replacement pair sent out super fast.

Eamon

Eamon Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great item

As described perfect would recommend them to anyone looking to buy jocks
Quick delivery to
Very comfortable to wear
I purchased 4 at the start they were so good I had to go back and buy more

Lisa

LisaWestern District, VIC

The best jocks ever

Would highly recommend to even the very fussiest jocks buyer . They do excactly what they claim to and there colors are groovy to.

Best customer service I have experienced in a long time

Ordered as a gift for my dad and he found them slightly too tight so we emailed Step One who were quick, helpful, knowledgeable and very friendly. They solved our problem straight away and within a few days we had replacement pants. He usually likes trunks but just be aware they are made to be tight fitting so if you're unsure of sizing go for the bigger size not smaller. However, the replacements are perfect and I'm ordering more for Christmas as he liked them that much!

amazing support

The support on your family jewels is amazing as well as being really soft and breathable , well worth the £17 price

Daniel G.

Daniel G.South East Queensland, QLD

Comfy Nuts.

Step One - Get Some !!
Step Two - Wonder why you didn't Get Some earlier
Step Three - Get More !!
Most comfortable trunks I've ever worn.

Absolutely The Best Ever

Being dubious to whether this product was any good .. I decided to just purchase 1 pair... omgggg they feel amazing and I honestly feel great wearing them.. so now I’m patiently waiting for my 4 pack yo arrive.

Butch

ButchNortheast, VIC

just awsome!!!

just get some , can' t wear std jocks any more . just got 7 more pairs ..best undies ever worn!!!! 100% the real deal !!!!

Excellent product and so very, very comfortable. Beautifully soft and a perfect fit. Totally Ned Flanders. 10/10.

Very easy to find what I wanted with an excellent range. Easily the most comfortable underwear I have worn 10/10

Nikola S.

Nikola S.Southwest, VIC

That are as good as they say I’ve bought 12 pairs and plan on getting more cheers

They support the boys perfect for this hot weather sitting in my step ones with the aircon on love it

Not a true fit

Not what I expected. I used their size guide but it was not right for me plus the leg length does ride up

Step One
Taliah B.Step One

How do I find my order no?

Great realy comfortable best around why not black and white

1 very easy
2 fairly good need a white
3 great quality best around very comfortable
And a great fit

Lee Z

Lee Z

5 Stars for Durability

My husband works in the hot sun and had a problem with chaffing. I bought him a bunch of Step One undies coming up 2 years ago. These are all he wears now, and aside from a little colour fade, they are as good as the day I bought them. Have tried many other bamboo brands, but they are in completely different orbits. You can’t go wrong with Step One. Thank you!

Underwear Shops & Brands

First pair I put on, has a hole in it!

Decided to buy a 4 pack, the first pair I pull out of my draw has a hole in the crotch! Probably not worth the 100 bucks, pretty disappointing.

Step One
Taliah B.Step One
Rhys
Rhys

Apparently there is a replacement pair on the way, been msg Brad, Sid and Jordy? Wanted a full refund, won't be buying more or recommending these to my mates after all the stuff around.
Thanx

Awesome underwear!!! Absolutely Love them!!

Best and most comfortable underwear that I have ever worn! Excellent quality, customer service and comunications!! Very highly recommended! Excellent!!

these are perfect I can't live without it

I'm seven years old and I'm your youngest customer. I like your website and my mum brought these for me. They are so comfortable and are the best underwear I've ever worn.
Charlie Holley

Undiebloke

UndieblokeGippsland, VIC

Great product

These bangers seriously are the best your downstairs will feel ever! Soooo comfy and don’t ride up. I got one pair that had a hole in it after 3 2 wears and I placed a warranty claim... I have never had such fast feedback!!! First reply was in less than ten minutes! Before a half hour was out I had a new pair on their way! Great service and bloody great undies!!!

John

JohnCentral Queensland, QLD

Really comfortable

I knew about them along time but since moving to a tropical climate suffered from chaffe I purchased one pair to trial, purchasing more and more phasing out my existing underwear. From now on step one will be the only kind I own.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews