Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 3 of 50)

Tamara L.

Tamara L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This product is perfect i have brought heaps of pairs for my partner and son

it was easy to find the products are amazing i am buying 2 of everyone, they are lasting a longtime, the product and quality are amazing the range is perfect

Timtam

TimtamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best jocks ever

Best jocks ever love them and continue to buy them. Wouldn’t have any other jocks now that I have tried stepone underwear. Love love love love them

You won't believe the comfortability

Just rec'd my singles pair today. Wow these are so light comfy. GREAT. So far half way through day. So comfy. I do recommend not to buy 1 (£17) just to try. Trust me you will love these. Buy more to get a better price.

Grant

GrantWheatbelt, WA

My son and I brought a pair each to try

excellent service and great range, size fits perfectly and very comfortable, great quality my son and I will be definitely ordering more, but will be interesting to try out when it starts to hit 40+ degrees in summer when working outside

Tim E.

Tim E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tears of joy, not tears of pain

The inner thigh has been a playground of torture and anger with the meat and two veg being the constant battleground of a loosing battle - Until Now. Tears of joy now flow, not sweaty scrunched up undies tearing and gnawing at the soft and subtle flesh of what should be the tender and enjoyable location of the body, not the cursing of the devils playground!!!

Evon G

Evon GQueensland

There is no material to absorb sweat in scrotum area

These briefs are 100% unsuitable if you are active. The sweat is not absorbed As the second layer does not extend to under the s totem. . Thus results in a very uncomfortable wet patch

Unbelievably comfortable

Such an easy site to purchase my husband a pair of step one trunks, he is so delighted at how comfortable they are that now my daughter is buying him some for his birthday .

Most amazing pear of underwear i have ever worn.

The underwear is so soft and just feels amazing with them on. Compared to my much cheaper underwear, paying the extra price is worth it. Cant go back after wearing them.

Trevor

TrevorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thought I would try these out.

With all the hype, and creatively named colours, I thought I would try these undies. After been very well looked after in the enquiries I made by very prompt and pleasant staff, I made the purchase. I am exceedingly happy with fit and feel of these trunks and will not hesitate to buy more when required. Being able to pay through PayPal is also very much appreciated.

Terry Hollebone

Terry HolleboneIllawarra, NSW

No more swinging free.

Best pants ever!

Without doubt the most comfortable underwear I've ever worn. Amazingly comfortable, supportive and absolutely zero chafing. Great for everyday, ideal for sports, can wear all day no matter how hot!

Winner Winner !!!

Bought these for my 17 year old son - he absolutely loves them - I don't even spend this much on undies for myself!! As long as he's happy ;-) He has told be that during sports/gym workouts they definitely keep every thing in nicely lol

Michael M.

Michael M.

Started ok

Elastic waist on every pair go weird despite cold washing also seem to get tighter thought they were good new but I am spoon changing my mind after wearing and washing

MJay

MJayCentral West, NSW

Really Comfortable

I bought 2 pair of Step Ones for my partner who is on dialysis. He says they are so comfortable to wear especially while sitting for 5+ hours on dialysis.

Roachy

Roachy

They are great love them

Love them they fit good and a comfortable would highly recommend them to everyone. And the web site is so easy to use to complete the purchase and free postage

Cozza

CozzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect! Won't wear any other underwear.

I bought a pair for my son to try; he works outdoors in all sorts of weather. He has thicker thighs, and also suffered with chafing. Initially he resisted wearing them, but after coming home from work one day, with a particularly bad case of chafing, after he showered, he put the Step One's on, and got instant relief. I bought another seven pair for him, and now they are the only ones he will wear! All of his workmates are also getting them. Christmas is coming up. Guess what I'll be getting for him??!! I found the company to be easy to deal with. Very efficient.

john w

john wbundaberg

Very happy customer

Best advert I have watched on TV bought 7 pairs , gave a mate a pair (unopened ) he was so impressed his wife ordered another 7 sets
I did find it bit difficult to order different colours probably me not the site cheers Stepone

Greg A.

Greg A.Darwin, NT

Sell your Bonds shares

These are so good that every other mens underwear manufacturer needs to be worried. These are that good. Can you make singlets, t-shirts and socks please. It will mean I can get all my needs in the one place.

Great product but would like more quality for price

Easy to find products
Yer for a new company it's a good range
The initial quality of the products is good but they go cheap after a few days use all ball ie and the tags come off

Won’t wear anything else now!!

Seen all the reviews and was skeptical! But they really are the best! Won’t wear anything else! Put them in in the morning and won’t need to re adjust all day!!!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

Barry H.

Barry H.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Do you have a size guide. Large or extra large vary considerably for different manufacturers and/or countries.

susan d.
susan d.

My son needs these but he has large legs, it's so difficult to find boxers that don't pinch into his legs. Can you make some for larger legs? He's a 2so in size. ❤

Hey Barry and Susan,

I'll attach a link to our sizing guide on our website.

As for your son having larger legs Susan, we recommend your son to try the Boxer Briefs as the legs are longer and more comfortable fit for larger legs to prevent chafing and ride up.

Thanks,
Taliah

Tammy Kym
Tammy Kym

My hubby is an ex bodybuilder with extremely large thighs. Step One offers boxers for larger legged men, they are fabulous.

David F.

David F.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

what waist size are large and Large

Hey David,
Large is 36-38 Inches and XL is 40- 42 Inches

David

Davidasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi is there an opening on the front pouch for toilet purposes. dpickup15@tiscali.co.uk

Hey David,
At the moment we don't have any fly versions in the UK but are working on getting them launched soon!
Thanks,