Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 3 of 55)

1,091 reviews

Shiloh R.

Shiloh R.Sydney, NSW

Amazing product, definitely performs exactly as the Ad says! So easy to navigate website & order! Best Underwear ever! I would recommend these Undies to everyone & anyone! They were so helpful when I accidently ordered the wrong size. Jordy sent me free replacement, just like they say.. "Guaranteed first pair!" If not suitable, then they send a replacement pair! So, now.. the only underwear I will ever buy is "STEP ONE" I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!

Rob Wolfe

Rob WolfeIllawarra, NSW

Hubby happy, now wife wants some

Easy to navigate. Would love 7 different colors. Quality is very good. My wife likes them so much, she is ordering her own trunks. very comfortable to wear, easy to wash

I don't have tree trunk thighs but

I saw this product and thought they look great and got some not only do they look great they feel great they don't ride up or go baggy they are the best boxers I have ever worn so every one get some

WaistBand

I love the Step One Bamboo Trunks, they fit great and feel very comfortable, except for one thing, the Waistband. I find every time I bend over the waistband folds over making a double the thickness waistband which is narrow and cuts into my waist and there's nothing you can do about it because once it has folded over that's where it wants to stay

Josh

JoshSydney, NSW

I can not and will not wear another pair of underpants

Easily the best underpants I've ever had, I recommend them to all my male friends. They're so light and comfortable and also help with chafing due to the bamboo panels.

Tamara L.

Tamara L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This product is perfect i have brought heaps of pairs for my partner and son

it was easy to find the products are amazing i am buying 2 of everyone, they are lasting a longtime, the product and quality are amazing the range is perfect

Timtam

TimtamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best jocks ever

Best jocks ever love them and continue to buy them. Wouldn’t have any other jocks now that I have tried stepone underwear. Love love love love them

You won't believe the comfortability

Just rec'd my singles pair today. Wow these are so light comfy. GREAT. So far half way through day. So comfy. I do recommend not to buy 1 (£17) just to try. Trust me you will love these. Buy more to get a better price.

Grant

GrantWheatbelt, WA

My son and I brought a pair each to try

excellent service and great range, size fits perfectly and very comfortable, great quality my son and I will be definitely ordering more, but will be interesting to try out when it starts to hit 40+ degrees in summer when working outside

Tim E.

Tim E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tears of joy, not tears of pain

The inner thigh has been a playground of torture and anger with the meat and two veg being the constant battleground of a loosing battle - Until Now. Tears of joy now flow, not sweaty scrunched up undies tearing and gnawing at the soft and subtle flesh of what should be the tender and enjoyable location of the body, not the cursing of the devils playground!!!

Customer service

Can honestly say I've never had such a rapid response from a company before, the issue was resolved quickly and without quibble or fuss. Product is excellent just needed to go up a size.

Evon G

Evon GQueensland

There is no material to absorb sweat in scrotum area

These briefs are 100% unsuitable if you are active. The sweat is not absorbed As the second layer does not extend to under the s totem. . Thus results in a very uncomfortable wet patch

Unbelievably comfortable

Such an easy site to purchase my husband a pair of step one trunks, he is so delighted at how comfortable they are that now my daughter is buying him some for his birthday .

Great comfort and fantastic customer care

I am writing this review, not because I love the boxers but because I have been impressed by the after care from Sid, who I messaged with a complaint via Facebook messenger. I complained I felt the boxers hadn’t worn well, and after a very responsive and casual conversation and pictures he had arranged replacements. I was surprised it was so easy and Sid was so understanding. I fully expected a fight but he completely understood me and chatted with me in a way which I felt he wasn’t just following a script excellent product and even better service. Thankyou Sid! I hope you get recognised for making my day.

Most amazing pear of underwear i have ever worn.

The underwear is so soft and just feels amazing with them on. Compared to my much cheaper underwear, paying the extra price is worth it. Cant go back after wearing them.

Trevor

TrevorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thought I would try these out.

With all the hype, and creatively named colours, I thought I would try these undies. After been very well looked after in the enquiries I made by very prompt and pleasant staff, I made the purchase. I am exceedingly happy with fit and feel of these trunks and will not hesitate to buy more when required. Being able to pay through PayPal is also very much appreciated.

Terry Hollebone

Terry HolleboneIllawarra, NSW

No more swinging free.

Fantastic company very quick with postage and Communications.

Fantastic company. Very pleased with there service, quick postage and Fantastic customer service. I recommend this company very highly . I'll be using them again and recommend them to all my friends.

Great concept; fantastic Customer Care!

I received my first pair of Step One trunks in the blink of an eye and am really impressed by the quality of manufacture. The concept is spot on and they are really comfortable with zero chafe! However, I bought a size that was ultimately too small, but the Step One “First Pair Guarantee” means that a replacement, larger pair of trunks is now in the post. Fantastic response on a soggy Sunday - 20 minutes from my initial email to the replacement order being processed. Fantastic!

Best pants ever!

Without doubt the most comfortable underwear I've ever worn. Amazingly comfortable, supportive and absolutely zero chafing. Great for everyday, ideal for sports, can wear all day no matter how hot!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

Barry H.

Barry H.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Do you have a size guide. Large or extra large vary considerably for different manufacturers and/or countries.

susan d.
susan d.

My son needs these but he has large legs, it's so difficult to find boxers that don't pinch into his legs. Can you make some for larger legs? He's a 2so in size. ❤

Hey Barry and Susan,

I'll attach a link to our sizing guide on our website.

As for your son having larger legs Susan, we recommend your son to try the Boxer Briefs as the legs are longer and more comfortable fit for larger legs to prevent chafing and ride up.

Thanks,
Taliah

Tammy Kym
Tammy Kym

My hubby is an ex bodybuilder with extremely large thighs. Step One offers boxers for larger legged men, they are fabulous.

David F.

David F.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

what waist size are large and Large

Hey David,
Large is 36-38 Inches and XL is 40- 42 Inches

David

Davidasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi is there an opening on the front pouch for toilet purposes. dpickup15@tiscali.co.uk

Hey David,
At the moment we don't have any fly versions in the UK but are working on getting them launched soon!
Thanks,