Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 3 of 5)

Brilliant product and great customer service

Product is brilliant, I wasn't quire sure of size so thought I may need next size up they sent it out straight away. The product is brilliant and does exactly as it says.

Adam K.

Adam K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product, great team

I love these jocks, they have a premium feel and it's true they are very comfortable. I had some sizing issues but the team were very helpful getting that sorted. They are sized on the small size in my experience. I ended up with large but would typically be medium.

Great product even better customer service

I purchased a pair of Step One Trunks and was very impressed with the comfort they provided. I did however order the wrong size so I contacted there customer support team to find out if they could send a larger size and they could not have been more helpful and accommodating. Once I confirm the correct size I shall be buying more.

Underwear Shops & Brands

I received my order at the commencement of the Covid Pandemic. I was unable to collect from my office for over 6 weeks. When I finally received them, I found that I had ordered the incorrect size, probably as a result of being at home for 6 weeks.
I contacted Step One support about an exchange. Their response and efficiency in organising a replacement was second to none. Great work.

Gav

GavGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NO back wheels Chaffing anymore

Amazing!! In my job I walk 20kms a day so STEP ONE , is the only one, I would highly recommend.
StEP ONE ! Well l can only suggest The Trunk version haven’t tried the others great product though.

Russ C.

Russ C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I ordered a pair which ended up being too small, they sent me a replacement pair in a larger size before I knew it! One email and it was done!

Mcd

McdAU

Most comfortable I have been in years

I bought one pair and they were too small but with the first pair guarantee it was no problem, this has to be one of the best companies I have dealt with. I ended up buying another fifteen pairs and I am delighted with them.

Gary

GaryPerth, WA

Wrong size....problem solved instantly

Just received my first pair but unfortunately they are a bit small
After a short email to Step One a replacement pair was on the way and all within about 30 minutes...fantastic service

Frankie Baby

Frankie BabyPerth, WA

Nice fit

I have found the trunks to be more suitable for me , they are very comfortable to wear and different type of underwear I have not used before. The next step is to see what life I will get out of a pair of Step ones. I am impressed so far guys...

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice feeling

Navigating website was fine, range of products, good. Satisfied with Step one Undies except that the sizing is slightly out of wack..The company exchanged the first pair because of some stitching undoing but the return pair was slightly small Go one size up to be sure.

jan withers

jan withersAU

Amazing product

My husband loves them , a little expensive but wear well and hold there shape, but a size bigger, is my tip from experience website easy , but hard to get the treasure word offer

jean

jeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Everything they say it is... it is

Having seen the ads for these trunks I eventually decided to try a pair. They are light, comfortable and do everything they say they do.
If I manage to get the magic word, TAMBOOCELL, I’ll order more.

Christopher

ChristopherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and customer service

Easiest, fastest, bestest things I’ve brought online.
We needed to exchange to bigger sizes and the whole process ran so smoothly, about as smooth as these trunks feel on your skin.
Thank u step one for a great transaction, highly recommended

thubleau2Hunter Region, NSW

Does not live up to the Hype

I bought these thinking that they would solve the problem associated with all Chinese underwear.
Band rollover is the plague of mens underwear made from synthetic material and these are no different.
Once you wash them a few times the elastic in the band becomes buckled and crimped, you can roll it out with your fingers to flatten the band but eventually, it will roll back over.

Regardless, cotton underwear is still the ants pants because these synthetic products just can't cut it in the long term.

Just for comparison I have added another photo of cotton briefs made from cotton that I have had for over 12 months and it shows no rollover what so ever

• +2
Step One
Greg T.Step One
Jeff Cassar

Jeff CassarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service

Hi everyone
I just received 2 pairs of trunk short's and found that I needed a larger size returned the pair unopened and had no problem in the larger 2 pairs being sent immediately.
Great Service

AJM

AJMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service is great!

I recently purchased a pair of trunks for my hubby, he loved them which is great, but the size was not quite right. No Problem, Step One customer support was very understanding and offered to send out a new size without any problems. We got the correct size within a couple of days. Awesome service! Awesome product! Thanks Step One.

Greg

GregPerth, WA

Most comfortable ever

Sizing can be a bit of a challenge (hint- go up one size). In saying that, exchange was dead easy and prompt. Happy to say, they are the most comfortable undies I have ever worn. Only regret is I didn’t buy more... another order heading their way.

Richard Gardner

Richard GardnerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I have been wearing this type of nickers

I really like the underwear unfortunately the size I chose was one size to small. I need Large size
I have been wearing this type of underwear for a long time and these are the most comfortable by far.
I chose the shorter legs as I have thin legs but I will give the longer ones a go as well.
Then they will definitely deserve 5 plus stars

Stewart

StewartPerth, WA

Great customer service

First pair I ordered were slightly smaller than expected. But got an immediate response from the customer service team, and arranged for a new pair to be sent straight out. Really happy with the product, and 10/10 for customer service.

JuicyThoughts

JuicyThoughtsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Truly Comfortable

I originally purchased 2 pairs of boxers. I had been wearing another cotton brand and found that I got too hot. But Step One's gear is light and breaths. The first 2 pairs I bought were a size too small for me ... I wear a Larger in the cotton brand but the Step One Large is a smaller fit. So I have given these to my son (who absolutely loves them) and I have ordered a further pair of XLs for me.
Definitely the most comfortable undies I have ever worn (even though the first ones were a bit small).

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews