Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 3 of 52)

Really comfortable

So happy with these step one trunks, keep everything supported without making you feel uncomfortable and needing to readjust.
Heard that bamboo is great to keep you cool as they Wick away sweat, which should be great in the summer although not much of a problem in the UK lol.
So far so good, like that they are a ethically sourced material and labour wise
Had to contact customer service( contacted me back with 1 hour on a Sunday) as I'm a 34 and needed the large not medium as size guide suggested although to be fair they replaced with a large and these are great .
Will get more later on just hope they have a great offer on Black Friday Hint hint

Awesome, really snug and comfortable

Great product, best underwear I've ever worn, only regret is that I didn't get these sooner. Will never be able to wear nomral undies ever again as they now feel like I was wearing sand paper. Highly recommend!!!

Ibolya R

Ibolya RMurray Region, NSW

My boys love it

I bought 2 pair each for my husband and son and they absolutely love it. They said it’s very comfortable, no ride ups or chafing. They insisted they need more than 2 pairs, so I bought some more. The colours are fun, the material is light and soft. I wish you made ladies ones too.

Sue J

Sue JPerth, WA

My husband loves his

The quality is really good,my husband loves how comfortable they are, I have just purchased some for my son in law for Christmas, really wish you had ladies ones too .

Kev

KevQueensland

Brilliant

Absolutely the best trunks I have ever worn. Feels like you are wearing nothing, but so supported, extremely comfortable. Step two.....get two.

JanB

JanB

My man is hooked

I bought 1 pair of trunks for my partner to try and he just loves them - soooooo comfy. So I have ordered another 4 pair.

Perfect Trunks

Recommend to anyone wanting comfortable, perfect fitting, cool feeling undies, in great colours. Purchased two pair, tried them, but then just had to buy more.

Big yes.

Great product, and exceptional customer service. First pair was a bit big, but they had a replacement pair sent out super fast.

Eamon

Eamon Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great item

As described perfect would recommend them to anyone looking to buy jocks
Quick delivery to
Very comfortable to wear
I purchased 4 at the start they were so good I had to go back and buy more

Lisa

LisaWestern District, VIC

The best jocks ever

Would highly recommend to even the very fussiest jocks buyer . They do excactly what they claim to and there colors are groovy to.

amazing support

The support on your family jewels is amazing as well as being really soft and breathable , well worth the £17 price

Daniel G.

Daniel G.South East Queensland, QLD

Comfy Nuts.

Step One - Get Some !!
Step Two - Wonder why you didn't Get Some earlier
Step Three - Get More !!
Most comfortable trunks I've ever worn.

Absolutely The Best Ever

Being dubious to whether this product was any good .. I decided to just purchase 1 pair... omgggg they feel amazing and I honestly feel great wearing them.. so now I’m patiently waiting for my 4 pack yo arrive.

Butch

ButchNortheast, VIC

just awsome!!!

just get some , can' t wear std jocks any more . just got 7 more pairs ..best undies ever worn!!!! 100% the real deal !!!!

Excellent product and so very, very comfortable. Beautifully soft and a perfect fit. Totally Ned Flanders. 10/10.

Very easy to find what I wanted with an excellent range. Easily the most comfortable underwear I have worn 10/10

Nikola S.

Nikola S.Southwest, VIC

That are as good as they say I’ve bought 12 pairs and plan on getting more cheers

They support the boys perfect for this hot weather sitting in my step ones with the aircon on love it

Not a true fit

Not what I expected. I used their size guide but it was not right for me plus the leg length does ride up

Step One
Taliah B.Step One
Adrian Daniels
Adrian Daniels

How do I find my order no?

Lee Z

Lee Z

5 Stars for Durability

My husband works in the hot sun and had a problem with chaffing. I bought him a bunch of Step One undies coming up 2 years ago. These are all he wears now, and aside from a little colour fade, they are as good as the day I bought them. Have tried many other bamboo brands, but they are in completely different orbits. You can’t go wrong with Step One. Thank you!

Awesome underwear!!! Absolutely Love them!!

Best and most comfortable underwear that I have ever worn! Excellent quality, customer service and comunications!! Very highly recommended! Excellent!!

these are perfect I can't live without it

I'm seven years old and I'm your youngest customer. I like your website and my mum brought these for me. They are so comfortable and are the best underwear I've ever worn.
Charlie Holley