Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 3 of 5)

Jeremy

JeremyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So so comfortable

Update These step ones are really comfortable its like your junk is floating on a cloud. Saw the ads on TV and thought I will give them a try best thing iv done as I work in a hot environment and they keep the area dry. Iv just ordered more and now a mate has ordered some

Michael3349AU

Make sure you order the right size and the claim they don’t ride up.

I ordered the wrong size, sent the unopened pairs back in return for the correct size. It has been over a month and I still have not received my replacement. I wonder if they would have let me pay for the items a month after receiving them.

In addition, the claim they don’t ride up when you squat is complete crap!

Step One
Greg T.Step One
Michael3349

They still ride up with my correct size. A new lot of the correct size has already been sent, not buying the ‘lost in transit’ excuse

Ric James

Ric JamesCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic product!

Had a great experience with this company, I had a slight issue and it was sorted in a matter of hours! Well done team Step One! You went over and beyond my expectations of a business.

Adam K.

Adam K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product, great team

I love these jocks, they have a premium feel and it's true they are very comfortable. I had some sizing issues but the team were very helpful getting that sorted. They are sized on the small size in my experience. I ended up with large but would typically be medium.

Tom

TomNortheast, VIC

Ridiculously comfy!

Ordered 4 pairs of these and now can’t wear anything else, they are ridiculously comfy! I had an issue with one pair being the wrong size but the customer support was second to none, they responded quickly to my query and I’m more than happy with their resolution.

I received my order at the commencement of the Covid Pandemic. I was unable to collect from my office for over 6 weeks. When I finally received them, I found that I had ordered the incorrect size, probably as a result of being at home for 6 weeks.
I contacted Step One support about an exchange. Their response and efficiency in organising a replacement was second to none. Great work.

Russ C.

Russ C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I ordered a pair which ended up being too small, they sent me a replacement pair in a larger size before I knew it! One email and it was done!

Gil

GilGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best undies ever

I purchased via Facebook advertising using PayPal to purchase. The process was simple, the follow up of order received and subsequent emails regarding shipping and delivery were concise and accurate. The undies do what you say They are comfortable, light to wear and yes enhancement in the pouch is pretty cool too.
My only adverse comment would be when new limited colours become available such as peacock and bubblegum are off market too quickly

Mcd

McdAU

Most comfortable I have been in years

I bought one pair and they were too small but with the first pair guarantee it was no problem, this has to be one of the best companies I have dealt with. I ended up buying another fifteen pairs and I am delighted with them.

Lisa Bastone

Lisa BastoneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best online order prose

I found their service quick an efficient online. With great customer service, respond time on emails was received within minutes of my query , I would not hesitate to recommend it to my friends and relatives
. Highly recommend them .

Gary

GaryPerth, WA

Wrong size....problem solved instantly

Just received my first pair but unfortunately they are a bit small
After a short email to Step One a replacement pair was on the way and all within about 30 minutes...fantastic service

Alana W.

Alana W.Sydney, NSW

Great Undies. Amazing customer service!

My tradie husband had fairly recently converted to Step One underwear and swears by them being the most comfortable underwear he has ever worn.
We saw an ad for kids sizes and decided to buy our 2 young boys a couple of pairs each so they could be like dad.
We received our order today however 1 pair out of the 4 was the wrong size so I lodged a query via the website. Within 10 minutes Matt from Step One had responded and resolved the issue.
Purchasing the products is a breeze - the website is very simple to navigate.
The quality of the undies feels great and the customer service was second to none.
Will definitely be purchasing more in future.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice feeling

Navigating website was fine, range of products, good. Satisfied with Step one Undies except that the sizing is slightly out of wack..The company exchanged the first pair because of some stitching undoing but the return pair was slightly small Go one size up to be sure.

Christopher

ChristopherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and customer service

Easiest, fastest, bestest things I’ve brought online.
We needed to exchange to bigger sizes and the whole process ran so smoothly, about as smooth as these trunks feel on your skin.
Thank u step one for a great transaction, highly recommended

Jeff Cassar

Jeff CassarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service

Hi everyone
I just received 2 pairs of trunk short's and found that I needed a larger size returned the pair unopened and had no problem in the larger 2 pairs being sent immediately.
Great Service

AJM

AJMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service is great!

I recently purchased a pair of trunks for my hubby, he loved them which is great, but the size was not quite right. No Problem, Step One customer support was very understanding and offered to send out a new size without any problems. We got the correct size within a couple of days. Awesome service! Awesome product! Thanks Step One.

Kirsty S.

Kirsty S.South East Queensland, QLD

MATT - CUSTOMER SERVICE

I bought 4 x short trunks in medium as my husband is a size 87. He sweats ALOT in our line of work so thought these would be good for him. Alas, these ones do ride up, so I was straight on to customer service to see if something could be done. I emailed them around 8pm at night, thinking I won’t hear from someone till the next day.....well I was shocked when Matt replied literally within 10mins saying he can post out a small size for my husband to try! Just want to do a shout out to Matt for exceptional customer service, thank you so much!

Julie

Nice product to wear no chafing to date lm still to be completely convinced

I found the product good so far the garment had some stitching issues however the company offered me a refund or a discount on other goods which l thought was the right thing to do

Julie

Already written a comment my view hasn’t changed

Stewart

StewartPerth, WA

Great customer service

First pair I ordered were slightly smaller than expected. But got an immediate response from the customer service team, and arranged for a new pair to be sent straight out. Really happy with the product, and 10/10 for customer service.

Chris

Chris

Perfect

It was a dream to order my new pairs of underwear. Easy to use website, quick postage, great customer service and a great pair of jocks. Can't recommend these enough.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews