Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 4 of 87)

Very comfortable and supportive

Puzzled by the (to me) naffness of the UK ads, I took a look at the Step One site and saw lots of positive reviews. I bought a pair to give them a try and after wearing them for less than a day I was back on after another 7 pairs. They are very comfortable and nicely supportive. The only downside is the price, but at least there are reductions for bulk buys. Highly recommended.

Best Underwear Ever!

The Step One website is easy to use and navigate and it is easy to find the type of trunk you want. It also contains information about the business and the fact that they use an ethically run factory, something I think is important.
I bought my first pair a couple of weeks ago and just love them, so much so I have just ordered another pair. They are the perfect fit and I have tried a lot of different brands in my 50something years. Soft, none sweat and keeps your bits in place regardless of what trousers you wear. What I cannot comment on its durability, will have to see how long they last after several washes but I can only recommend this underwear very highly. Keep it up Step One!

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Back for more...

Online store is simple, easy to navigate/purchase, FAQs are informative and very humorous. Bought partner these about 6 months ago, crossing fingers he would like them (as always complained about chafing etc.) and nowadays he basically immediately does the laundry once he’s worn the 4 pairs he owns to avoid wearing any of his other old brands (Bonds, CK, Maxx etc.) nothing compares! This will be a 6 monthly restocking exercise - what a fantastic product. I have viscose/bamboo pjs and thermal wear for skiing and I can only hope that one day, you’ll offer a range of basic female undies too :)

Great.

They are what they say they are in there advertisement no nonsense. Planning to buy the 17 pack version. :) A+

The best trunks ever, easy web site to navigate,

Best trunks ever, my husband has loads of pairs so needs no other.lovely range of colours, shame my husband only wears black.

Gary L

Gary LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding comfort.

I bought 4 pairs and initially was hesitant because of the cost, but I have not one regret. Just ordered 4 more pairs.

Lee

LeeSouthern and Hills, SA

They are the best underwear i have ever had, have been recommending them to all my mate's. About to buy another 7 pack.

The best i have ever had, no complaints what so ever. Website was easy to navigate, extremely satisfied, about to buy another 7 pack.

Jason G.

Jason G.Hunter Region, NSW

They are comfortable, but.

They are comfortable, but in my case they still ride up and I still need to adjust but not as much.

BEST EVER

Best underwear ever...nice and snug , doesn't ride up at all and and keeps ya package free but secure...no perspiring...brilliant at work in the Pilbara desert. Definitely recommend and will order again.

mylessandlant10

mylessandlant10Western District, VIC

Overrated

The ads make them seem so good, so I got some and they’re not as good as they say, you still get wedgies because they ride up and you also still have to re-adjust yourself. The tracking on the item was nonexistent. I may have gotten the wrong size but I think they’re just not good enough.

Step One
Taliah B.Step One
Sam small angry man

Sam small angry manSouth East Queensland, QLD

Day one

What can I say see you later old underwear don’t know how I have lived with out step one love them it’s like you don’t have underwear on !!!!

Comfortable but Won't Last

Customer Services Great Sent a Second Pair Quickly but Same Fault with Both Pairs After 1 Wash , Both Pairs Have Gone Bobbley , Comfy Otherwise

So comfortable

So comfortable to wear everyday. Brilliant colours as they are bright and fun. Excellent customer service too. Love the names of the trunks.

Thankyou Step One

My Step One trunks are absolutely the best, most comfortable underwear I have ever owned. Finally real quality underwear. I work in a hot environment and with summer approaching I wanted to try them out and see if they really are all that. They are exactly as advertised, great fit, no chaffing all day comfort

Travis

TravisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great

Easy to get Bye bye old undies these are great im buying more and quick delivery very very comfortable 5 star

Corey

CoreyPerth, WA

Wow thay feel awesome and recommend them wow very comportable.

It was easy to navegate the store,I was very happy with the rang of product I was amaised bye the quality and will be investing in more paires soon.

Mumpoo

MumpooBendigo

My familys' new home.

It took seventy years to find super comfortable underwear that I never need to adjust or to never suffer from chafing again. Step One solved the problems. I will never buy any other type or brand again. These are the ultimate, (the ants pants), underwear. thank you Step One; and I love the colors.

New favourites!

Just received my second pair of Step One's and have to say, I'm very impressed with them. They do what they say they will, nice and comfy, stops the rubbing and keeps the boys well supported.
The website is great, nice and easy to navigate and there was good comms from placing the order to delivery. The 'fun' but informative nature of the website and comms is also good.
Also, shout out to customer services - really impressive in terms of response times, friendliness and helpfulness - makes you want to buy more, which I will. Nice one Step One!

Great trunks

Ordered a couple of pairs to give them a try and after wearing a pair for a day got straight back on the site to order some more. Great fit, so comfortable and light weight. Just like the ads say, perfect.

Craig S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

step one cradle my balls better than all jocks after surgery had to have

I had to have emergency surgery that damaged my lymph nodes when I had a total femoral bylateral abdominal bypass. As a side effect my balls swell up like eggs. step one protect and cradle my balls better than all I've tried since. I had the cardiovascular surgery 7 yrs ago. I saw step one on the idiot box and thought I will try them and have looked no further since

Craig S.

Cant beat step one for what I need

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews