Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) (page 4 of 75)

4.7 from 1,497 reviews

1,497 reviews

Comfy will standing not good whole sitting or laying

I loved these when I tried them on but the seam of the crotch lands right on the gibbs when I sit or lay down. Really uncomfortable and pain in the gibbs os the last thing a man needs. Really enjoy the fabric and feel while standing but getting aching gibbs is never ok

step one we got some

My partner loves them even tells other to buy some he thinks they are comfy as easy to order quick postage best undies delivered to your door at a great price

Comfortable but not good quality

So I received my two pairs yesterday. On the tracking I was informed I would receive txt messages up to my delivery, none were received and no emails on delivery etc.

I was impressed with the boxers, felt good and were comfortable through the day. What has disappointed me is my orange pair seems to be starting to ball and go bitty after one day. I hope for the price I get longer than a few months out of them. I will wear my commando trunk tomorrow and see how they fare.

Greg T.Step One

Like wearing fresh air

I bought my first pairs and I was a little apprehensive, when they arrived and I took them out of the packets I thought the feel and quality was up to speck but when I put my first pair on you get it they were like having nothing on as they felt like I put on fresh air but they also felt very supportive in all the right places.
After a few week I could not stop telling my mates how good they feel, and just this week I bought another 4 pairs.

These are awesome

I have seen the advert many times , my thoughts were this is just another gimmick, but for £17 I would give them ago.
I have to say these are the most comfortable pair of boxers I have ever worn, they do exactly what the advert says. I won’t buy any other brand from now on.

CuZian...

CuZian...Perth, WA

I “Got Some “.

My meat and 2 veg never felt
SOOO GOOOOOOOD.
Very very comfortable jocks.
I will definitely be getting more.
Smooth transaction, quick delivery, good quality product.
I love the adds on tv...funny as bro...

John and Sue

John and SueVictoria

VERY disappointed

Quality & design good but does not hold satisfactorily up. Most of all, when I read the tag inside the trunk it read "MADE IN CHINA". Very unhappy. Purchased because I thought they were Ozzie owned and made. Will not buy again.

Baubling around the thighs.

After one days use pants had baubling around the thigh area on both legs. Not what I'd expect considering purchase price. We're comfortable though. I wouldn't purchase any more because of this.

I really wanted to say these are no good to get my money back but they are excellent. When I am wearing them I can't feel them they are so comfortable. I put some old ones on and they felt like they were made of sacking. I have worn many different priced ones ( non quite as expensive as these) but I shall never go back and now I plan to buy one pair every month. So many items today promise and then don't come up with the goods leading to disappointment but these way surpassed my expectations. Gary

G.Red

G.RedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

"Get some"

I got them because of add, "Get some", guy advertising is awesome.Put him more on TV and you'll have more sale, they comfy, looks good.I would like to have more,

Crazy comfy - waist bands slightly too tight - excellent postage and customer service!

Purchased these boxers and found the waist sizes are slightly restrictive upon wearing.
Sent an email out, had a response within a few hours and had new boxers back within the week! Incredibly comfy and will be rebuying again in the future.

Kell

KellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great colours, great feel, partners loves them

Great item that feels amazing. So simple to order & use ‘First pair’ guarantee. Great customer service staff, thanks. Looks fantastic on & will be back for more. Dads day is nearly here!!

Dion H.

Dion H.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product, fantastic service

super comfy, prompt delivery and great service. Initially just bought one to try them out fir comfort and ensure correct size and have happily just ordered another 7 to take advantage of the multi buy discount

Paulo S.

Paulo S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Underwear

The first time I bought Step One, I ordered two (boxer (longer)), I was extremely satisfied. I eventually ordered another 4!, followed by another 4(shorter). I even recommended this to my cousin to get for her boyfriend, she got 7!

Calvin klein no more

bought my first pair after seeing the TV ad , swifty followed by my second pair . Will be buying at 4 pair's a time now . Hard to believe you could get excited about the comfort of under pants , but I have. These are the comfiest garments ever put on my state of a body . Honestly I can't recommend these enough, I'll never buy another brand again. And any other brands bought as presents, will be used to dust the car .

Venessa

VenessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like wearing no underwear!!

My partner has just tried them for the first time and is a very satisfied customer, he said it feels like he has no underwear on, will be great for summer.
It is a shame they are made in China though!!

Genius!

The first pair I ordered were medium. They were tight, so I took advantage of your 'free replacement pair' offer to get a large pair.
I was so impressed, that I have since bought another seven pairs!
What an impressive sales policy.

Without doubt this underwear is truly remarkable

I have never been this comfortable (apart from my b/day suite) in my life

I decided to try step one out but was a bit worried about the cost being a pensioner but I bought them my first thought when they arrived was they are silk I put them on for the first time and I instantly felt comfortable.

Lynne C.

Lynne C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome product!

So easy to order and delivery was incredibly fast. Have ordered a lot of these now. My husband has converted a couple of friends and they love them too. Will be back to buy more definitely..

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews