Listing monitored by Step One

Philip B.
Philip B.South East Queensland, QLD

Unsuitable for me

Tried a pair of these following positive reviews and strong advertising. After first wash holes appeared in the thread, and in all fairness the company replaced so good customer service. Trouble is they made my chaffing worse. They may work for you.

Sizing True to size

DISGUSTING EXPERIENCE

I ordered few days ago, mistake on website of amounts and I paid. I emailed and only then they replied and said they'd made mistake yet they took my money. I would not of known unless I asked, no person contacted me to say sorry and reorder, no tel call from anyone yet they had my money. I feel angry and very annoyed, I am now not going to have any order before Christmas. If I was the manager I'd sack these and do retraining in how to treat people who put a wage packet in their pockets?

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RIDICULOUSLY AWFUL

Nicole C.
Nicole C.Victoria

Terrible

My partner purchased 12 pairs of these and they are awful! They have fallen apart after about 3 washes, the elastic has come loose, the stitching has come loose, they are pulling and are almost see through! I wash these on a cold delicate machine wash with my own underwear and they still don’t last! I’ve purchased cheap underwear from cotton on that have lasted longer then these! How this company advertises 5 star reviews on there website is clearly crap! Save your money or purchase Calvin Klein for the same price!

Sizing True to size

Terrible customer service

Placed a order mid November for a chirstmas present it's now the 17th December nothing I have emailed 4 times get nothing back will not cancel the order one email back just saying that they where busy
This is the first time I have placed a order with step one will be the last had to now raise a dispute with my bank to get money back

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter) compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Simon R
Simon RNortheast, VIC

Sizes Run Small

Sizing chart incorrect, took 18 days to arrive, sent one of the two pair back postage $12.55. Seriously do not bother.

Orry
OrryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking.

This was the worse experience I’ve ever had, it took over three weeks for my order to come even though I paid for next day delivery. And when I tried finding out where my delivery was it took two weeks and three emails later to get back to me. Horrible service wish I never bought these.

Chay A.Step One

Shipping is horrible, sizing doesn't make sense,

Never again!!!
I received the product one month later, I never experienced such thing with online purchases.
Sizing is wrong, supper tight according to their chart.

Dusan M.
Dusan M.

I guess, i can try larger size
Same style just next size up

Markos
MarkosSydney

Shocking customer service

Absolutely shocking customer service. They are more concerned about sending daily emails trying to get you to buy product, than replying on issues. I have bought twice. First time two pairs tore in the first week. Second time they sent 3 of the wrong size. I wrote to them and they refuse to reply. Do not buy

Luke
LukePerth, WA

Not even slightly worth the hype or price

Sizing Slightly large

Poor Communications

It has now been over 4 weeks since I ordered and to date no one from step one knows where my order is. Rather than send me another order, they continue to inform me that they do not know where my order is but are content to take my money. I suspect that they do not carry stock and the delay is shipment from the manufacturer but they blame Auspost for the delay. It's also interesting that there is no contact number to call.

GlennSouthwest, VIC

Not received!

Still haven’t received first pair yet as they went missing in transit apparently which I wasn’t told without me chasing it up after 3 weeks since ordering. Then offered tracking on a second pair and nearly a week has past and still no tracking number….

Awful

Just received my first pair and talk about disappointing. I'm not sure who these are made, absolutely no room in the front and I feel smashed. I will stick with regular go to underwear with more of a front pouch.

Hated it.

The waist band rolls over easily. The front pouch is very constrictive and the fabric feels scratchy and inexpensive. Not a fan.

Johnny
Johnny Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Ordered and payed and no product

Ordered and payed 03/08/21 delivered in 2-3 business days now two weeks later no product. Please refund my money. Thanks

Jim
Jim

Not well made stitching comes undone very poorly made

Purchased 4 pack and 3 items failed within 2 months of receiving.no product replacement was offered. Poorly made no quality control stitching came away

See all Step One Bamboo Men's Underwear reviews