Listing monitored by Step One

JOEY87
JOEY87Sydney, NSW

"Sparx" with real pouch for your jewls

Had hole in crouch area. Wrote previous reviews with pros & cons. Said if they don't get back to me in 15 days they will publish review. I went through all reviews don't see mine. However, if you read this far I have 3 unopened pair size med I'm a 34. Will sell all 3 for $30 Nsw location. [Email Address Removed] email me if interested.

Poor Communications

It has now been over 4 weeks since I ordered and to date no one from step one knows where my order is. Rather than send me another order, they continue to inform me that they do not know where my order is but are content to take my money. I suspect that they do not carry stock and the delay is shipment from the manufacturer but they blame Auspost for the delay. It's also interesting that there is no contact number to call.

Bobc
Bobc

Quality has dropped in past 12 months

Quality has dropped significantly in the pairs purchased more recently. Considering I would only wear each pair a maximum of once a week, they are falling apart too quickly. I still have the pair I purchased 12 months earlier, with minimal deterioration. Unfortunately, as the standard has obviously dropped, they are no longer worth the price tag. A few started tearing at the seam, but the latest pair has torn in the fabric, not the seams. Very disappointed.

Bonito
BonitoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I have 40-ish pairs, so this review may SHOCK you

Glenn
GlennSouthwest, VIC

Not received!

Still haven’t received first pair yet as they went missing in transit apparently which I wasn’t told without me chasing it up after 3 weeks since ordering. Then offered tracking on a second pair and nearly a week has past and still no tracking number….

L. Colver
L. Colver

Not as good as I had hoped

Very easy to find what I wanted on the website and a good range of products and colours but they didn't live up to expectations. The waistband rolled over all the time even though I ordered the correct size and I also found that whilst driving the right leg rolled up as well. I have previously purchased much cheaper underwear from department stores that didn't have those issues. I wouldn't bother paying so much more for a product that performs the same or worse than much cheaper altenatives.

Val K.
Val K.South East Queensland, QLD

Good but mine always get holes...

Brought 4 pairs three have holes in them now..., Very good besides that, one pair lasted less than a month
Filled out form 2 weeks ago no response yet.

Ellen L
Ellen LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy.

The first lot 7 I ordered where nice fit but a little tight on the waist. I wrote but go no reply. The next 7 I purchased I thought i would try a firmer leg and the trunks are to tight on the waist. they are nice in the leg. My wife has come up on the account.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Great product but last only 2 months before tears appear.

Bought 5 pairs. Sadly don't last over 2 months before holes appear at seams of the lycra and undie material.

Underwear Shops & Brands

When they are gone there will be no more

I have 8 step ones. They are comfortable for general wear but I operate machinery for 12 hours a day and by the end of the day I am itching. Back to the old Bonds for me.

JimBSydney, NSW

Comfortable but don't last

I have about 9 pairs now, switching from other premium brand underwear I've used for many years and while they are the MOST comfortable underwear I've worn, in less than 12 months elastic in the material is visibly breaking down. (not the waistband, the trunks themselves)

That's no good for such expensive underwear, and I don't have a budget to replace them every 12 months.

My previous name-brand underwear also did this, but it takes over 2 years to get to the state Step One's reach in around a year.

If they continue as my other premium underwear did, they will end up just another pair of expensive 'saggy-bum' underwear.

Awful

Just received my first pair and talk about disappointing. I'm not sure who these are made, absolutely no room in the front and I feel smashed. I will stick with regular go to underwear with more of a front pouch.

Quality control

Stitching is coming apart after only a couple of months. Very disappointing!
Only bought one pair to try them.
Glad I did.

Hated it.

The waist band rolls over easily. The front pouch is very constrictive and the fabric feels scratchy and inexpensive. Not a fan.

essential k.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed is an understatement!

No chafing - wrong!
No rolling up - wrong!
No more adjusting-wrong!
Only good thing about it is the quality of the material. Such a disappointment

essential k.

First pair guarantee doesn't help when you buy 7 does it ?

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews