Listing monitored by Step One

brian
brianGippsland, VIC

perfect fit

my first pair of step one trunk short ,have fitted perfectly and feel comfortable,i wanted to see this before i bought another pair,which i,ve done,very good buy

TERRYSouth East Queensland, QLD

I rate them a 4 as it is ongoing..

I have had mine for over 12 months,, i am happy with them..however there a a few small holes appearing at the back up near the waistband.. but not on every pair..but still very wearable...and i am still smiling>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<..:):):):):)

Chay A.Step One

Thanks, mate! If ever you need any assistance placing your order, just message us and we might have something for you. You can look for me. ;)

Cheers,
Chay

Philip B.
Philip B.South East Queensland, QLD

Unsuitable for me

Tried a pair of these following positive reviews and strong advertising. After first wash holes appeared in the thread, and in all fairness the company replaced so good customer service. Trouble is they made my chaffing worse. They may work for you.

Chay A.Step One

Great service and good product

After complications with postage, I was really happy with the customer support and problem solving. On top of this I really rate this product and find them very comfortable.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter) compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

DISGUSTING EXPERIENCE

I ordered few days ago, mistake on website of amounts and I paid. I emailed and only then they replied and said they'd made mistake yet they took my money. I would not of known unless I asked, no person contacted me to say sorry and reorder, no tel call from anyone yet they had my money. I feel angry and very annoyed, I am now not going to have any order before Christmas. If I was the manager I'd sack these and do retraining in how to treat people who put a wage packet in their pockets?

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RIDICULOUSLY AWFUL

Sheldon K.
Sheldon K.South East Queensland, QLD

They're a comfortable trunk.

I'm satisfied with my step one trunks.
I like how they feel on me.
Range of products is good, different prints.
It was easy to look up the site & find what I wanted.

Emm
EmmQueensland

Awesomeness

I bought my hubby a couple of pairs for Christmas he loves them. I bought a kid size for someone but they refuse to try it on so I contacted Step one and no questions asked they replaced them for free with my hubby's size. So happy with the product and the customer service. Thank you Step one

Nicole C.
Nicole C.Victoria

Terrible

My partner purchased 12 pairs of these and they are awful! They have fallen apart after about 3 washes, the elastic has come loose, the stitching has come loose, they are pulling and are almost see through! I wash these on a cold delicate machine wash with my own underwear and they still don’t last! I’ve purchased cheap underwear from cotton on that have lasted longer then these! How this company advertises 5 star reviews on there website is clearly crap! Save your money or purchase Calvin Klein for the same price!

Johnathan B.
Johnathan B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable but still ride up.

By far the most comfortable trunks I’ve ever found. I ordered the trunk as I don’t think I have thicker legs. I find that the they do ride up still which is a bit annoying.

Various size

Having bought a fair few of these now i am now finding the sizes are varying even though ive bought same size all the time it seems the elastic waist band has changed. Still trying to get replacement ones after numerous email and pictures without success at the moment.

Sizing Slightly small
john
john

I have sent them a email with size requirement and style but as per normal customer service is appalling don’t even reply

Terrible customer service

Placed a order mid November for a chirstmas present it's now the 17th December nothing I have emailed 4 times get nothing back will not cancel the order one email back just saying that they where busy
This is the first time I have placed a order with step one will be the last had to now raise a dispute with my bank to get money back

ALister
AListerPerth, WA

Good product however no communication

Simon R
Simon RNortheast, VIC

Sizes Run Small

Sizing chart incorrect, took 18 days to arrive, sent one of the two pair back postage $12.55. Seriously do not bother.

Sizing Very small
Orry
OrryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking.

This was the worse experience I’ve ever had, it took over three weeks for my order to come even though I paid for next day delivery. And when I tried finding out where my delivery was it took two weeks and three emails later to get back to me. Horrible service wish I never bought these.

Sizing Slightly small
Chay A.Step One

Shipping is horrible, sizing doesn't make sense,

Never again!!!
I received the product one month later, I never experienced such thing with online purchases.
Sizing is wrong, supper tight according to their chart.

Sizing Very small
Dusan M.
Dusan M.

I guess, i can try larger size
Same style just next size up

See all Step One Bamboo Men's Underwear reviews