Listing monitored by Step One

JulianneSydney, NSW

Good but starting to chaff

Husband has been wearing them for a little while now bit they are starting to chaff him. It's a bit annoying.

Julianne

He has only been wearing them for 3 months. They should not chaff in that short time

Abraham A.
Abraham A.Sydney, NSW

Beware : Not the right size

Sizes are wrong. For Australians anyway. Maybe for skinny nation of Chinese people it would be correct. Buy large if you are medium, and medium if you are small. So on and so forth. Also it can ride up and you'll have to keep pulling it down.

Disappointed.

The claim is that these undies don't ride up your legs, but unfortunately they do on me.
Due to this, I can't say that they're more comfortable than my other, much cheaper underwear. To be fair, they are very well made and the material is nice and soft.
I'm unlikely to purchase any more.

Reaction to Products.

I have bought two Pairs of these products. I admit they are Comfortable but they do rise up and I do sweat when I jog. I was reading some feedback and one person have said they have developed a Fungal Rash. I have had the same Rash. I won’t be buying this Product again. I am assuming that these products are from Australia I think they should stay in Australia if they have been causing Rashes like this for certain people. It’s really been a nightmare for me it all makes sense when I wear these briefs I get this Nasty Rash in the Groin areas. Sorry they are going in the Bin! I think the Company should make you aware that you may be allergic to these products.

Jodie C.Step One

Hi Paul, thanks so much for the feedback and for giving us a go! Going to pass this on to the team as we're always looking for ways to improve the product.

Robert
Robert

Good product bad customer service

Comfort but no thanks

The trunks are very comfortable. Problem was I developed a fungal rash in the area of the Ultraglyde. The bamboo is great for keeping cool but for me the Ultraglyde gave problems. Had to visit the docs for a cream to treat the rash and have stopped wearing the trunks.

Chay A.Step One

OK But needs to state for thick legs

Easy to find items and order, tho the range is rather small for choice of colours, the item is ok reduces sweat but always rides up and needs adjustment so not as good as they state

Alex

Thanks for reply but I choose the right one at medium if I go small my lads will be too tight but I can always try small and see and I guess they can be replaced for a medium if needed.

Great comfort, suspect quality

Bought 8 pairs and have worn them pretty much exclusively since they arrived. They are the most comfortable pants I’ve owned and do not ride up or cause rubbing even after long walks.
6 months in though 3 pairs have developed holes around the waste band which is not good enough at this price.
I have held off buying more as I expect them to last longer than that, In comparison my CK’s lasted a lot longer before showing any wear.

rich e.rich
rich e.richSydney, NSW

Just OK…

The colours and overall quality are great. But there’s so many other brands out there that are as good if not better.
Add that kanga pouch STEPONE.
More supports where it’s at!!

Graham
GrahamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Roll up

I bought these to try for their anti chafing quality. Very comfortable but they still ride up. I have bought quite a few pairs and most seem to have the same problem. I don’t have tree trunk legs but they’re not chicken legs either ! Also the elastic in the waist doesn’t stay flat , tending to roll which makes it a bit uncomfortable.might have to keep looking

First purchase

Had to come back and buy more as the first pair were too small, hoping upping size will be better

Gary
Gary South East Queensland, QLD

Great material and fit

Loved the material and fit of these undies, except wish pouch was larger and more defined, like they have on the Obviously brand of undies, which have a more comfortable fit

ROY ROYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfy undies

Most comfortable undies ever worn ,unfortunately the first lot I bought the waist elastic wouldn’t keep its shape which made it fell like it was very tight to wear ,leaving red marks on my skin ,so I have probably 8 I don’t wear now because of that ,the newer ones seem ok ,but only time will tell ,I like the variety of colours

Theresa N.Step One

Hey mate, sorry to hear about the skin marks! Keep in mind that you need to wear them a couple of times to let them mould to your body and the elastic will over time stretch and recover to exactly the same measurement we make Step Ones :)

ROY ROY

To be honest I don’t think they would ever stretch to correct shape ,the recent ones do ,but I’ve got 5 pair will never be nothing other than unwearable,they have been worn enough to test your theory

Roman
RomanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not what I was expecting

I bought the trunks and they constantly rode up and I had to readjust every half an hour. They also started falling apart after around 8 months. I’m trying the boxers next to see if I just had bad luck.

Theresa N.Step One

Hi Roman, if you haven't already organised a replacement size or style ... please jump on our site so we can organise one for free, under our First Pair Guarantee :) https://stepone.life/pages/claim-fpg

Mmmmmmmmm......

The trunks were brilliant and did everything that said they would do. So, no chafing etc. However, what I didn't expect was a hole in them after a few months. And then my email to the company was ignored. So, disappointing in the end.

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Fiona, so sorry to hear about this. If you could fill out the form we’ll be able to resolve your issues: https://stepone.life/pages/claim-fpg

Fiona
Fiona

Thanks Theresa. Sad you didn't reply to my original email and waited until I left a public review.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews