Listing monitored by Step One

They are just boxer shorts

Bought the one pair to try and see what the hype was about. They are just an expensive pair of boxer shorts. They are okay to wear but so are my other pairs that I pay a fiver for. They ride up through the day. Took nearly two weeks to arrive as well

I Scott
I Scott

Hi. Thanks for your reply. For your notes I never ordered during a sale period. I’ve emailed the email address above for a refund. Thank you.

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Feel great, quality let down

Easy to order and fast delivery considering the current climate. Unfortunately mine were slightly tight, but StepOne were great and have sent me out a larger size as part of their fist pair guarantee. And with my first pair the stitching came undone after just two washes. Bit of a shame really, hope it’s just a one off.

Graham Roberts
Graham RobertsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good undies not so good quality

My son purchased a couple of pair for me for Christmas ,warn them once and they have pulled away from the stitching of the band after l took them off.have purchased your product in the past and whitest l like the product l am disappointed in the quality.

Chay A.Step One

Nice and comfortable but way overpriced.

I bought two pairs. Great fit but at £15 a pair I won't be buying any more.

PaulCat
PaulCat

Can't let honest criticism go by uncheked, eh?

Various size

Having bought a fair few of these now i am now finding the sizes are varying even though ive bought same size all the time it seems the elastic waist band has changed. Still trying to get replacement ones after numerous email and pictures without success at the moment.

john
john

I have sent them a email with size requirement and style but as per normal customer service is appalling don’t even reply

Chay A.Step One

Fit well but very pricey

Good quality so far, lasting well. Very expensive for basically a pair of boxers. Bring to price down a bit and will definitely buy more.

ALister
AListerPerth, WA

Good product however no communication

KBB
KBB

Hole after just a single wear

Purchased 4 pairs of trunks before i left Aus overseas for work. Whilst they are comfortable one of the trunks has a hole after just being worn once. Followed the wash instructions to the letter but still happened, disappointed.

Rora
RoraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetically slow to organise delivery

I ordered 4 pairs of underwear on 28 November for a Christmas present. Just received a postage confirmation number on 8 December (auspost) Incredibly slow lousy service. Son loves them, but not worth the aggrevation. Same thing happened last year but I thought I'd give them one last chance!

Underwear Shops & Brands

Great style but not the right material for me

JulianneSydney, NSW

Good but starting to chaff

Husband has been wearing them for a little while now bit they are starting to chaff him. It's a bit annoying.

Julianne

He has only been wearing them for 3 months. They should not chaff in that short time

Abraham A.
Abraham A.Sydney, NSW

Beware : Not the right size

Sizes are wrong. For Australians anyway. Maybe for skinny nation of Chinese people it would be correct. Buy large if you are medium, and medium if you are small. So on and so forth. Also it can ride up and you'll have to keep pulling it down.

Thomas
ThomasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overrated

Not quite sure what all the fuss is about.

Material is nice and feels good against the skin
Briefs ride up, and become uncomfortable and sticky after a while
The elastic flips over under the waste - this is annoying and uncomfortable. I'm not overweight nor do i have a big belly, but these are really designed for someone quite slim.

Poor quality seams - I had the seam rip along the crotch after 2 wears. Wasn't doing anything dramatic in them, just shredded.

Can't recommend based on my experience.

Disappointed.

The claim is that these undies don't ride up your legs, but unfortunately they do on me.
Due to this, I can't say that they're more comfortable than my other, much cheaper underwear. To be fair, they are very well made and the material is nice and soft.
I'm unlikely to purchase any more.

Reaction to Products.

I have bought two Pairs of these products. I admit they are Comfortable but they do rise up and I do sweat when I jog. I was reading some feedback and one person have said they have developed a Fungal Rash. I have had the same Rash. I won’t be buying this Product again. I am assuming that these products are from Australia I think they should stay in Australia if they have been causing Rashes like this for certain people. It’s really been a nightmare for me it all makes sense when I wear these briefs I get this Nasty Rash in the Groin areas. Sorry they are going in the Bin! I think the Company should make you aware that you may be allergic to these products.

Jodie C.Step One

Hi Paul, thanks so much for the feedback and for giving us a go! Going to pass this on to the team as we're always looking for ways to improve the product.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews