Listing monitored by Step One

Tash
Tash Illawarra, NSW

Amazing!!

Everything about the product and service is too good to believe!! Excellent quality product. Excellent communication and quick reply. Happy customer!!

Thankful Mother
Thankful MotherSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Greatest trunks ever

My son was struggling to find underwear that didn’t ride up and was uncomfortable and was forever picking and fidgeting with his underwear. He received some stepones for Christmas as someone ordered the wrong size and he said that they are re the most comfortable underwear he has ever worn. He is no longer fidgeting with his underwear. So glad that he received these I have purchased another 4 trunks for him.
He wears a xxs and is 9 years old, I will never be buying any other brands of underwear for him except stepones!

The most comfortable underwear I own! I recommend them to everyone.

• Was easy to order and came super quick.
• The fabric is like butter.
• true to size and a great fit

Bought for my son

Very easy to find what your looking for and the sizes too . Plenty to choose from . The patterns are very bright and colourful . My Son rates them they're very comfortable easy to wear . He says they feel great and breathable .

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter) compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

My son loves them

Great product - bought them for my son. He loves them and sent me back for more. Very easy to purchase and sizing details are very useful. Only complaint - I wanted to try them for myself but the majority of women's boxers in my size were sold out. My husband is wearing them now too. Are very good quality and equivalent if not better than expensive designer brands

Best purchases I have made for the family.

Easy to order and one of the few products that actually lives up to the advertising. Have ordered more and the boys assure me comfort is amazing and everyone is very happy with them.

Best ever

Easy to find and order. Great product. Bought one to try, ordered more as they are every bit as good as advertised

Adam Wills
Adam WillsSydney, NSW

Perfect Fit and Won't buy any other undies

These undies are great. They make me feel sexy. I'm a fan and so is my body. The delivery times are as expected but they feel brands new each time even though i've worn them and washed them many times before.

wont be buying a different brand

best underwear I've owned, at work they are comfortable don't ride up and allw everything to breathe. brought 5 pair to start off with and now have ordered more after being impressed by them

Phenomenal

Amazing customer support, amazing products. they are a staple in my life. thank you step one for bringing this product to me

Game changers

These are by far the best undies around. Unrivalled. And the customer service is second to none. I am now converted. Thrown every other pair I own out. Nothing competes.

Who knew??

Perfect fit, you don’t even feel you have them on. No sweating just sooooooo comfortable. Give them a try - what have you got to loose - but have everything to gain.

Amanda C.
Amanda C.Wimmera, VIC

Game changer!!!

My husband works in a hospital and does roughly 25-30,000 steps each shift. I bought these for for him to try and they changed everything for him. They do and are everything they say they advertise they do and we love them!! The original pair is two years old now and looks just as new as all the subsequent pairs I've bought, there is no fraying, fading or stretching. Initially he thought they were too expensive but they are worth every cent. I've just bought my hairdressing daughter a pair from the new women's range, hopefully she will love them too. I HIGHLY recommend!!

This is the best under were

Great website to use so easy to buy a pair of trunks, Good all round fit great quality will purchase some more.

Ned
NedTasmania

Mens trunks and boxer’s

Excellent product, no chafing and you don’t even know you are wearing undies , I won’t be buying anything but StepOnes

See all Step One Bamboo Men's Underwear reviews

Louiseasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

My husband is 96cm waist and 54cm around the leg. He prefers trunks but I see that the fly one says best for larger legs. Im not sure if my husband qualifies as larger legs or not or which would fit him better. 96cm waist doesn't appear on your size chart either. Any help most appreciated. Thank you

Step One
Chay A.Step One

Hi Louise,

It looks like he's between sizes, so we recommend XL size in the longer style (Boxers+ fly). Here's the size guide for your reference https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart

Thanks,
Step One Support

Louise

Sorry a little late replying so I went elsewhere. Thank you though.

GillianB
GillianBasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I wish to return 3 pairs of medium and change them for a pack of 4 large. How do I do this please.

Neb-Maat-Re

This is a 3rd party review site. You should try contacting Step Ones directly through their web site.

David G.
David G.asked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi purchased on the 25-11-2021 order No #518872 hasn’t arrived yet?

See all Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter) questions