Listing monitored by Step One

Pros

Comfortable and breathable
Doesn't dig into skin
Eco-friendly boxers and packaging

Not that comfortable.

The boxers have seams in uncomfortable locations. Even after my 3rd wash and wear I always seem to feel them.
The colours and size were limited when I initially wanted to purchase.

Company provided a refund on request.

Matt S.Step OneSend a private message

Amazing product

I absolutely love these! I can't wear anything else now and love the comfort and feeling when they're on. The company also has amazing customer service. I had a parcel that was lost by Aus post and the company were able to offer me a replacement order straight away at no extra cost. Definitely recommend!

Customer service support is amazing

I had a sizing issue with my new step ones women’s briefs. I contacted the team via their Facebook Messenger. I was offered a refund or a new pair in a different size. I opted for the different size as the material is amazing and I think these would be great under dresses and skirts to help prevent chafing. The customer service person I spoke with was kind, considerate and processed the new pair quickly. I hope to be doing a another review soon of the perfect fit.

Fro
FroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great boxers. They deliver what is promised

I wish I had bought them earlier. They are the most comfortable undies to wear. It’s like you are wearing nothing. They really don’t ride up.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Step One Bamboo Women's Boxers compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Customer Service is amazing

I had a sizing issue with my undies and got in touch with One Step. They promptly responded to my enquiry, helped troubleshoot solutions, offered a replacement pair in another size to try. After these options were discussed, a refund was offered, no trouble at all. It's a real pity the undies don't work for me because my friends and family LOVE them. I'd definitely recommend trying them based on the customer service experience alone.

Sizing True to size
margyrobo
margyroboSouth East Queensland, QLD

After years now Bliss

All my life I have had a problem with my underwear riding up and not easy to wear in fact I have a draw full of never worn garments I tried one pair first to see if they lived up to their sales pitch and they are 100% right.

WomblingFree
WomblingFreeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super comfy

These are super comfy and there is no riding up from the bottom of the legs or rolling down from the waist band, I got the 2XL size, it is super difficult being on the larger side to find underwear that doesn't ride up the leg or roll down at the waist band.

Michelle
MichellePerth, WA

Outstanding customer service

I had a small problem with my first pair and Joyce has been amazing. Very quick response late on a Saturday night, problem solved and a new order underway. Thanks

Nikki
NikkiPerth, WA

Kiss serration goodbye

Cannot believe I've waited 50+ years to see the end of leg elastic/lace serration on soft body creases. Snug, soft, breathable, comfy to wear under clothes or to sleep in. No riding up or down. Can't (yet) comment on their life-span or durability through washing but happy to take the chance on purchasing a bunch more. They're that comfortable.

Karen Batt
Karen BattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Most comfortable ever!

It was easy to use site. Mail took longer than advised but COVID the problem. Was happy with trial pair so bought more.

Sammy
SammyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These women's Step one's are awesome

I bought myself 2 pairs of women's Step one boxers and all I can say is Wow! They are amazingly comfy great job guys. I highly recommend all the women out there to give these a go you won't have any regrets, you'll love them

Julie
JulieVictoria

there ok

The constant adjusting is not only very distracting it’s also extremely embarrassing at work, I think I may have expected more than what I got as they are very highly raved about on the television. I followed the size guide according to the company measuring chart

Underwear Shops & Brands

Can’t live with out them

So easy to buy on line they are honestly the most comfortable underwear & breathable so I have bought another pair each time I get paid I’m buying a pair

Lucille Atkinson
Lucille AtkinsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My favourite colour is Purple and teal

When these colours come in I will purchase more, they are so comfy I've thrown all my others out, thank you for making these for women as well.

This underwear is Amazing……

Bought a pair last week and wow so comfortable and soft material. I’m so impressed I’ve just bought 2 more pairs and I will be purchasing them every fortnight so please make more colours and patterns like the guys…

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews

Honey M.
Honey M.asked
Bamboo Women's Boxers

I'm looking for a waistband that won't roll down. Are these boxers suitable with someone with a bit of a belly?

Tracey Scott
Tracey Scott
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.asked
Bamboo Women's Boxers

Can we get more information about the insides. Does it have a gusset and can you wear a winged sanitary pad with them?

Tash M.
Tash M.asked
Bamboo Women's Boxers

Can you see a noticeable seam line when wearing these? Would love to ditch the thongs and gstrings for something more comfortable like this, but I’m worried about a noticeable seam line in my tight work trousers/jeans/activewear. I’d hate to buy a bundle of 4 only to notice a seam line when I wear them with my clothes! That’d be a super pricey issue for me.

Jason
Jason

Do what I did, order 1, test it out wash them a few times make sure they don't shrink and use them over a week and see how you go, if it's good order more?

See all Step One Bamboo Women's Boxers questions

Get an answer from our members and Step One representatives

Features:

• Step One Bamboo Women’s Boxers are made from organic bamboo, making it breathable to keep you cool and suitable for those with sensitive skin.
  • They have anti-chafe technology that helps keep you comfortable all day.
  • A super soft waistband also provides optimal support.
  • Step One is advertised as an ethical company, and is a participant of the Business Social Compliance Initiative.
  • The boxers come in a range of colours: black, butterscotch, stone, white, mahogany, blush, and forest.
  • You can buy these boxers in sizes XS to 3XL.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that their Step One Bamboo Women’s Boxers were extremely comfortable. Reviewers loved that they didn’t get hot and sweaty while wearing them, with one saying “you hardly know you are wearing them”.
  • They also found that the sizing was accurate, in that the underwear didn’t dig into their skin and that there was no visible panty line through their clothes.
  • Reviewers also loved the environmentally responsible material of the boxers as well as the compostable packaging they came in.
Compare all 4 Step One Bamboo Underwear