Step One Bamboo Women's Boxers

14 questions from our users

Sue D.
Sue D.asked
Bamboo Women's Boxers

Do the woman's boxers have a gusett ?

Chris S
Chris Sasked
Bamboo Women's Boxers

Do these step ones only come in one leg length

Poppy
Poppy

I’ve only bought the men’s. The mens come in two lengths.

JEM
JEMasked
Bamboo Women's Boxers

My waist measurement is between the highest for size 8-10 and the lowest for size 12-14 (seems to be 5cm gap) so which is best to purchase? Do these stretch well so you go for the smaller size or are you better off with the larger size? I'm normally a size 10 and a bit confused so any help would be appreciated

Rochell R.Step OneSend a private message
Honey M.
Honey M.asked
Bamboo Women's Boxers

I'm looking for a waistband that won't roll down. Are these boxers suitable with someone with a bit of a belly?

Tracey Scott
Tracey Scott
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.asked
Bamboo Women's Boxers

Can we get more information about the insides. Does it have a gusset and can you wear a winged sanitary pad with them?

Kiri B.
Kiri B.

Liners are NOT pads! This lady was asking about pads and I too, would like an answer. What are we supposed to do when we get our monthly cycles?

Karen L.
Karen L.

She said that liners without wings are best. Liners are harder to stick than pads so you just need pads without wings.

Tash M.
Tash M.asked
Bamboo Women's Boxers

Can you see a noticeable seam line when wearing these? Would love to ditch the thongs and gstrings for something more comfortable like this, but I’m worried about a noticeable seam line in my tight work trousers/jeans/activewear. I’d hate to buy a bundle of 4 only to notice a seam line when I wear them with my clothes! That’d be a super pricey issue for me.

Jason
Jason

Do what I did, order 1, test it out wash them a few times make sure they don't shrink and use them over a week and see how you go, if it's good order more?

Scotsbabe
Scotsbabeasked
Bamboo Women's Boxers

Hi, new converted customer here.

I see the selection for the women’s range doesn’t really exist in sizes and colours. When are you able to replenish your stock?

Libby
Libbyasked
Bamboo Women's Boxers

When will you be getting more Ladies in the Large size as you have none and your havent has any for awhile now, i keep looking bit NOTHING you want ladies to buy them but you dont have any in stock

KarenH
KarenHasked
Bamboo Women's Boxers

I have purchased Step One underwear for my husband, which he absolutely loves. However, I would like to purchase some for myself but I am unsure of what size to get. I tried on a pair of my husbands, being a large and they seemed to fit OK, but I have read some reviews saying you need to go up a size. I wear size 14 pants and med/large undies. Do I order a large or XL? Thank you.

Karen D.
Karen D.
Belinda
Belindaasked
Bamboo Women's Boxers

I am normally size 18 but size 16 in undies. I bought both 2XL and 3XL both are comfy. So not sure which to reorder

Linda
Lindaasked
Bamboo Women's Boxers

My husband has been wearing Step Ones for quite a while and loves the trunks. I ordered a pair to try for myself and they turned out to be a perfect fit and pretty much the same size as my husbands except for the leg length.
Having worn them a few times now, I find they roll up a bit and think shorter leg would stop this. I even wore his trunks around the house for some time and they didn't roll up. My short legs I guess...
Any chance you'll be putting out women's trunks in the future? I will wait to hear before buying any more.

Sizing
Sizingasked
Bamboo Women's Boxers

I’ve been reading the reviews. Impressive!!!! You must be so delighted the womens ones are taking off at a gallop.

I ordered my first pair which are currently in transit. Fell in love with the new Valentine’s ones so bought thise as well a few days later (just now). The discount code didn’t apply and I’ve sent a message which I know will be addressed so I’m not at all concerned.

I am writing because I suspect I may have got the wrong size for both. I know you have a ‘first pair’ guarantee but will that cover the second pair as I raced to buy them before receiving my first pair?

Warmest regards
Tracy Olsson

Jan Johnson
Jan Johnsonasked
Bamboo Women's Boxers

Hi I am wanting to try these boxers in L size but they are out of stock, when will you be re stocked?

Chay A.Step OneSend a private message

Hey Jan! We're restocking them really soon. Please stay tuned. Thank you!

Loma S.
Loma S.asked
Bamboo Women's Boxers

I want to order 4 When will they be available?

Chay A.Step OneSend a private message

Hi Loma S! We will restock them really soon! Will let you know.
Thanks!