58Step One Men's Bamboo Underwear

Step One Men's Bamboo Underwear Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Richard S.
Richard S. · Men's Bamboo Underwear

Can I do the very first wash combining a mixture of new black, new white, and new vibrant colours all together in the same wash or do they have to be separated

Banaltra
Banaltra

Hi Richard, None of mine or my husbands Step One's have bled out in the wash, but I don't tend to mix my colours i.e. I don't wash whites with dark colours. I do my first wash by hand as a rule just to ensure the colour stays, it only takes a few minutes and they dry quickly.

Neil P.
Neil P. · Men's Bamboo Underwear

Do they have a fly to go to the toilet?

Trapperjohn
Trapperjohn

You can get them with a fly check the web site

Tony  H.
Tony H. · Men's Bamboo Underwear

How does one pee?

Step One   DM

Hi Tony H., The waistband can be pulled down easily or you may also consider our boxers with fly. Here's the link to our website external link

If you need any assistance placing the order, you may email us at info@stepone.life.

Jack G.
Jack G. · Men's Bamboo Underwear

I'm between a 34 and 36 in waist what size do I order as 38 will be too big?

Step One   DM

Hi Jack, According to our size guide, you should be wearing a large size. Here's the link to our chart for your reference: external link
Remember you can try a pair and you will be covered under our First Pair Guarantee. Love them or they're free!

Please email our team at info@stepone.life if you need any help with your purchase.

Susan H.
Susan H. · Men's Bamboo Underwear

Can you please tell me how best to care for them, ie are they ok to go in a dryer or better drying on the line, detergents etc

Bruce N.

cold water wash, no dryer. They dry very quickly on line. Normal detergents

Johnathon P.
Johnathon P. · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

What is the actual length of the leg (inseam) on the long boxer briefs?

Step One   DM

Hi, Johnathon! Which size in the boxer style, please?

The longer boxer briefs?

Mike · Men's Bamboo Underwear

He guys I need help and advice from people who have owned step ones for a while I just received my first pair and omg there comfortable but before I go replacing all my boxers with these amazing pants does anyone have any advice on washing them do people actually stick to the cold wash on there own or just bang them in on a 30 degree wash maybe in a net to protect some people on reviews say they own 3-5 pairs surely there not doing a special cold wash for 3-5 pairs of pants …….helppppppp

Step One   DM

Hi Mike, Thanks for doing business with us!

A warm wash/dryer is not recommended for our products. Step One undies may develop holes, pilling problems, and stitching issues if they're washed in warm water. We suggest washing them below 25 degrees cold water to make sure they will last. Bamboo properties are more delicate compared to cotton.

For further assistance, please feel free to send us an email at info@stepone.life.

Mike

Yeah I was guessing you was gonna say that but was hoping you didn’t as there are about 4 company’s I’ve found that make bamboo underwear and although I like the look of the step ones the best all the others can be washed on a normal wash at 30 so I would have to do a special wash every week for just boxers and there the same mix of bamboo to other materials sometimes higher mix of bamboo

June A.
June A. · Men's Bamboo Underwear

It does not give a clear path to being able to order Bamboo Underwear , any assistance ?

Step One   DM

Hi June, Here are the steps on how you can make an online purchase:

Click this link: external link

1. Choose between boxer or trunk
2. Choose the size and colour
3. Choose the quantity
4. Add to cart.

Here's a short video clip: external link

5. Select View Cart and Select Check Out
6. Fill out the Information Page
7. Proceed to Shipping Details
8. Select from our Payment Options

Please email us at info@stepone.life if you need further assistance.

Rochell

Gayle
Gayle  · Men's Bamboo Underwear

Hi team my husband has expressed an interest in these undies although he is concerned with when it comes to going to the loo. Do the undies have an opening for ease of use or is it a case of left the leg or pull the waste band down. If this is the case it is not possible for him as he has Rheumatoid Arthritis. Thank you.

Step One   DM

Hi Gayle! No need to worry, we have Step One with Fly variant. Here’s our website where you can check them out - external link

Bruce N. · Men's Bamboo Underwear

Just inquiring if you plan on having a fly in the trunks in the future?.

Step One   DM

Hey Bruce! This is definitely included in our plans, however, we're still working on it. Please stay tuned and you'll be sure to know if the plan materialises.

Best,
Step One Crew

Peri M
Peri M · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

Just questioning if anyone else has had trouble with the elastic waistband rolling over? Bought my husband 4 pairs and they have all done this. He reckons they are the best for riding his motor bike in though no leg ride up .

Step One   DM

Hi Peri! Sorry to hear about the waistband issue. It is usually solved by going one size up. If you could email us your order number we'll see if we can offer a better size option for your husband. Cheers!

Peri M

Thanks for your reply. Theses were bought a while ago...next time I order will do as you suggest re size.
Thanks Peri.

John B.
John B. · Men's Bamboo Underwear

Are you able to spin dry them ?

Step One   DM

Hi John, Thanks for reaching out.

We only recommended for our products to be line dry. Bamboo is not as durable as cotton and is more delicate. Also, heat can break down dyes in the clothes and cause shrinkage.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Tarryn H.
Tarryn H.

I have accidentally chucked my husbands in the dryer a few times, they do survive, but I wouldn’t do it regularly as it would definitely shorten the lifespan. That being said, they dry pretty quickly on the rack in my laundry.

Step One   DM

Hello Tarryn, Exactly, it shorten the lifespan and not following the Care Instructions will void any warranty claims. :)

Trudy A.
Trudy A. · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

why is there no size guide?

Step One   DM

Hi Trudy, Thanks for reaching out! We do have our size guide, please check link below:

external link

Unhappy
Unhappy

There was one there when l bought!

Mohsen S.
Mohsen S. · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

My order delivered to me but one of them is the wrong size please tell me what do I need to do

Step One   DM

Hi there, Please message us at info@stepone.life and we’ll swap them for the right size. :)

Loch
Loch

What do I do if I have 15 pairs that don’t fit?

Step One   DM

Hi Loch, Please do send us an email at info@stepone.life. We'll have it addressed.

Shirley A.
Shirley A. · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

Is this good for bigger men who have trouble with undies sliding down butt

Step One   DM

Hey Shirley! It's best if you can get him a pair to try. If he didn't like them, we can refund or replace them under our first pair guarantee. :)

Step One Support

Ian H.
Ian H. · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

I just sent an order and never put the right size what can I do?

Step One   DM

Hey Ian, Thanks for getting in touch. Please send us a message to info@stepone.life with your order number and our customer service team would be more than happy to assist.

Ted G.
Ted G. · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

Do you do pants with a fly yet. As an OAP those currently available are not suitable ?

Step One   DM

Hey Ted, We absolutely do! Check out our Boxer Brief +Fly range here - external link

Please don't hesitate to contact us at info@stepone.life if you require any further assistance.

PAUL B.
PAUL B. · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

I am a 38 to 40 waist so fall between L and XL. Can you advise please

Step One   DM

Hey Paul, We advise you to size up if you are in-between sizes. We understand that buying anything online can be hard with sizing, but we have a full 30-day First Pair Guarantee (FPG) for you. If you'd like to swap for a different size, let us know and we'll send you out a different size or style. If that still doesn't work, you'll get a full refund on that first pair. Please get in touch here so we can sort it out for you! external link

John K.
John K. · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

Why do you only do boxers with longer legs with flys? I have one pair and am awaiting another pair to be delivered, but would love to buy some with the shorter leg with flys but you do not have any on your site!

Step One   DM

Hi John, We currently only have our Boxer Briefs with flys. We don't have Trunk +Fly yet but will definitely pass your suggestion on to the team. We're always looking for new ways to improve and make things better for our customers and we appreciate your feedback!

Laurie
Laurie · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

I wanted to order some in white, but ant see them on the site?

Step One   DM

Hey Laurie, Unfortunately, Snow Worries has been discontinued as they weren't a huge hit in Aus! We will be sure to let you know if we release anything similar in the future.

Get an answer from our members and Step One representatives

Select a listing for your question
Step One Men's Bamboo Underwear

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Step One Men's Bamboo Underwear is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023 and 2021. Learn more

Visit Official Website