58Step One Men's Bamboo Underwear

Step One Men's Bamboo Underwear Questions & Answers (page 3)

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Daan
Daan · Men's Bamboo Underwear

Why has my email regarding the offer of 50% discount not been acknowledged ?
There was no information with regard to this discount not being applied when purchasing via Apple pay, then having been charged full price my query has not been responded to.
I shall not be purchasing any more from here until my refund has been received.
I purchased multiple pairs and find this rather unprofessional and inept.

Still awaiting response since 28th December.

Step One   DM

Hi Daan, We apologise for the delay in responding to your email, we receive thousands of enquiries a day but rest assured our customer service team is working hard to get through them all. We are so sorry to hear you have had an issue with applying the 50% discount to your order. The discount was only applicable to one pair of Venom Camos ($15.50 off your cart value.) If you had an issue applying the discount to this pair please do send us an email at info@stepone.life with the subject "50% discount issue" and we will look into this for you.

Kind regards,

Julie S.
Julie S. · Men's Bamboo Underwear

My husband received 6 pairs of Boxer Briefs size L. He opened them apart from 2 pair. He wants boxers with fly and not boxer briefs. Can I exchange, all unworn

Step One   DM

Hi Julie, Yes, you may return the unopened pairs back to us for an exchange, but we don’t have trunks with fly. You can email us at info@stepone.life if you require further assistance.

Cheers,
Chay

Darren C
Darren C · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

Are the sizes chart accurate? I am a 38 waist so according to the chart I’m a large. Don’t want to get sizing wrong as not cheap. Thanks

Step One   DM

Hi Darren, Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the delayed response.

Yes, it is accurate. :) You need not to worry, we got you covered by our First Pair Guarantee - which means when you buy a pair from us and if you don't like it, we can refund you; or if you'll need a new size, we can send you your needed size.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us at info@stepone.life.

Cheers,
Ala

geoffrey m.
geoffrey m. · Men's Bamboo Underwear

I just ordered a pair of these how do I know what I have order . I only want the red ones with the green squares on

william j.
william j. · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

is there a fly in these briefs?

Step One   DM

Hi William, There is a fly on our Boxer Brief +Fly range! You can find them here - external link

Regards,

DollyP
DollyP · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

How do I find the pair with multi coloured dots on?

Step One   DM

Hey Dolly, Unfortunately, the Cosmosis print was a limited edition colour that was released in August 2021, meaning that once we run out of all sizes online, we won't be restocking them (hence being limited edition). Hope you can understand!

To ensure you never miss a limited edition colour again, subscribe to get updates on our new products and exclusive promotions at
external link

Regards,

Susan
Susan · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

Why are Xmas ones always out of stock whenever I try to buy are you getting them again please?

Matt
Matt · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

Hello, just wondering what’s the last order date for Christmas delivery please?

Chad D.
Chad D.

Considering I ordered mine on November 27th and I won't be getting them until December 22nd I would say the time for Christmas deliver was weeks ago sadly.

David H.
David H. · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

Hi I have been on your Website for 10 minutes and can not actually see where to Purchase these boxers.
lots of information very slick modern website but it's a bit to slick I can,t not see where to buy haha.? I can see a shopping basket but that's it.

David H.

Ah ha its the big purple strip that says Add to cart ! OMG...yea We are used to big yellow buttons that say BUY
its silly I missed that but yea I suggest using the word BUY or BUY NOW

Louise
Louise · Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter)

My husband is 96cm waist and 54cm around the leg. He prefers trunks but I see that the fly one says best for larger legs. Im not sure if my husband qualifies as larger legs or not or which would fit him better. 96cm waist doesn't appear on your size chart either. Any help most appreciated. Thank you

Step One   DM

Hi Louise, It looks like he's between sizes, so we recommend XL size in the longer style (Boxers+ fly). Here's the size guide for your reference external link

Thanks,
Step One Support

Louise

Sorry a little late replying so I went elsewhere. Thank you though.

Siobhan
Siobhan · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

Hi I bought Step one order number #523042 but I bought the wrong size for my husband, he normally wears an XL but the Step Ones are loose on him and he really needs a large

Kind regards
Siobhan

John
John · Men's Bamboo Underwear

Just wondering where there made? Have bought some a long time ago way before they hit the ASX. If in China how/why are they so expensive?

Rockstar501
Rockstar501 · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

Will this help with scrotal support?

Bill M · Men's Bamboo Underwear

Can I get my order been 2 weeks and zero details or care given

Neb-Maat-Re

This is a 3rd party review site. You should try contacting Step Ones directly through their web site.

Read the title dipshit

Neb-Maat-Re

I'm not the dipshit who is posting on a review site asking for my order thinking it's the company site.

GillianB
GillianB · Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter)

I wish to return 3 pairs of medium and change them for a pack of 4 large. How do I do this please.

tony
tony · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

will you get camo briefs back in for xmas

David G.
David G. · Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter)

Hi purchased on the 25-11-2021 order No #518872 hasn’t arrived yet?

Gill
Gill · Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter)

Do you do 3xl in shorter?

Step One   DM

Hi Gill! We have 2XS up to 2XL in the shorter style. :)

paul
paul · Men's Bamboo Underwear

hi i placed an order 7 days ago and not hurd nothing or received an email to say posted how long will they norm, take thanx

Ronald W.
Ronald W. · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

I have ordered twice 4xl long pants pay by pay pal never received either order call me [Contact Details Removed]

Neb-Maat-Re

PS: The whole world can see your phone number.

Get an answer from our members and Step One representatives

Select a listing for your question
Step One Men's Bamboo Underwear

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Step One Men's Bamboo Underwear is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023 and 2021. Learn more

Visit Official Website