Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear Questions & Answers (page 5 of 42)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)
Listing monitored by Step One

834 questions from our users

Linda H.
Linda H.asked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

do you deliver to England?

Linda H.
Linda H.asked
Bamboo Underwear

can I buy them for my grandson he is 5 years old?

John Cameron
John Cameron asked
Bamboo Underwear

Bought five pairs in march one has ripped at the seam can I get a replacement

Paul
Paul

The company seems amicable! Worth getting in contact with them and ask the question! They can only say yes or no

Mark L.
Mark L.asked
Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

do you not do red in the boxer?

Ian
Ianasked
Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

what size do you recommend for a 38" waist please?

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Ian! As per our sizing chart, you should be able to fit a size L - but please keep in mind that we offer a First Pair Guarantee so if it's too big or too small, all you need to do is reach out to us via email or PM and we'll send you out a different size or style :)

Indie
Indieasked
Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

My son has biggish thighs … he plays a lot of football. He is between the sizing guides … and I think the size up will be big. Would you exchange if too small, these are his first pair as he doesn’t know I am buying for him, but not the first pair I have purchased as I have treated my hubby to four pairs now and he won’t have anything else.

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Indie, we completely understand that buying anything online can be hard with sizing ... so not sure if you’ve read, but we have a full 30-day First Pair Guarantee (FPG) for you - love ‘em, or they're free.
If it's a sizing issue and you'd like to swap for a different size, that’s also covered under our FPG so let us know and we'll send you out a different size or style. If that still doesn't work, you'll get a full refund on that first pair.
So give us a go, try out a pair in his usual size - and if he needs a better fit, head on over to our website and we'll sort everything out for you!!

Rachel
Rachelasked
Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

When will you be getting the red boxers in Large again please? Thankyou

Theresa N.Step One

Hi Rachel, unfortunately our Limited Edition Fire Balls will not be restocked anytime soon, hope you can understand as we made a limited amount of them!

Laura B.
Laura B.asked
Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Is there any chance that you would be making under wear for ladies like the ones you make for men please

Judith Johnson
Judith Johnsonasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I want these in a large size in the pink - when will they be back in stock

Chay A.Step One

Hey Judith,

Sorry, but the fairy floss limited edition colour is no longer in stock. We'll let you know if ever we release similar colour in the future. :)

Cheers,
Chay

terry  w.
terry w.asked

are you ever going to do a WHITE pair in 4XL

Christine P.
Christine P.asked
Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Disappointed you not got full range of colours in large boxer briefs, opening this message automatically shows small n a host of colours. Already bought 14 in darker shades for my other half n son so the lighter summery colours looked lovely. Any chance be back in stock soon?

Yvonne B.
Yvonne B.asked
Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

How much, and where can I find the multi packs please?

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Yvonne, all you need to do is select the variety of colours that you'd like and you'll see that the prices discount as you order more. We offer better prices for when you're purchasing 4, 7, and 15 pairs at each time.

Adam L.
Adam L.asked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Is fire balls coming back in stock on M? so i can order golden nuggets and blue falls at the same time

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Adam, unfortunately the Fire Balls were also a Limited Edition Colour which have now sold out in most sizes. They will not be restocked, hope you can understand!

Jason
Jasonasked
Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Hello I am about to spend at least £150 on mixed colours and some are being ordered for presents to family
Members
So find it a bit "PANTS" I will only get one step one t-shirt ?:-):-)
Would be good to spread the t-shirt to family members and hopefully the pants of course
Copyright to the above if used in advertising :-):-):-):,-)
Many thanks and please
Jay

Theresa N.Step One

HI Jason, unfortunately it would be one t-shirt if you are buying all 15 pairs in one transaction.

Marksy
Marksyasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Can they be tumble dryer with out shrinking?

Theresa N.Step One

Hi Marksy, we do not recommend tumble drying your Step Ones. A cold wash and line drying is suggested to maintain the integrity of the bamboo.

Andy Norris
Andy Norrisasked
Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Are you guys going to do trunks with fly - that would be perfect?

Paul S.
Paul S.asked
Bamboo Underwear

What material is the T shirt made of?

John G.
John G.asked

Boxer briefs + fly
Is the + fly an opening in the briefs?

Doug L
Doug Lasked
Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

How are the boxers at staying up during intense exercise?

Keith Robinsonasked
Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

When will Jelly Fish and Fairy Floss be available in XL?

Theresa N.Step One

Hi Keith, unfortunately both the Jelly Fish and Fairy Floss were Limited Edition Colours released earlier this year. They will not be restocked, hope you can understand!

Keith Robinson

Thank you. Will be keeping a check on your products because I really like them, very comfortable and a very snug fit.

Get an answer from our members and Step One representatives