Step One Bamboo Underwear

4.2

Seriously great undies.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Not so sure about the jocks but the after service, 30 day guarantee is appalling

Purchased the shorter trunks, too big and realised required smaller size WITH fly. Filled out the 30 day guarantee form over 6 weeks ago. Have subsequently sent a further 3 follow up emails. Absolutely no response whatsoever. Very poor service and questionable advertising ethics. Appreciate postage time is delayed but NO response in any form is unacceptable.

Colour choice?

Why dont we have the choice for different colors?I bought four pairs last time and I could only get two colours thats because I got the trunks and boxers if I want to buy just the trunks for hubby I have to buy all the same colour? Why do you not have coour choice for different amount you buy...Made in china again like everything so what can you do about the colour choice?

Pants underwear ever

So I’ve been looking at these for a while but always thought it was another gimmick, any way I pulled the plug and ordered a single pair, I went for a size up as it states to do that if your between sizes, they arrived but found there a touch big, so contacted customer services and a guy called sid replied instantly, super friendly, gave me a few options and got me a smaller pair sent out instantly

Underwear Shops & Brands

Feels like I forgot my shreddies...

will12

will12BRISBANE

Its all just advertising. They are standard undies

They are noting more than basic underwear. Make something dearer & run a good advertising campaign & they will come. Not even worth sending back as the post cost makes that not worth worrying about. Don't get sucked into the hype. You buying their TV ads & that's a fact

Sean O.

Sean O.Perth, WA

Never have to adjust yourself again.

Positives:
You'll never have to adjust yourself again.
They breathe, great when you work in mining.
Customer service is A+. I had a minor hole in mine, sent in a picture and a replacement pair were sent within an hour. Aus post lost those and a second pair were sent, no questions asked.

Negatives:
A little tight in the waist due to the elastic but at least they won't stretch out of shape.
I've got pretty solid legs due to gym but still find they ride up a little bit. Perhaps a better sizing chart would help?

Overall:
I love them and plan on buying more for both home and away.

Product Appearance As advertised

Overpriced and not nice to wear

At first I was impressed with how they felt, that’s where it ended. The legs rolled up throughout the day, the waist band kept folding over. And worst of all, kept getting wedgies all day. Thank god I only purchased one to start with. I have now reverted back to my old ones.

Therefore I can not recommend these at all

Jaidyn

JaidynHobart, TAS

Comfortable

Well I gotta say these are the most comfortable boxers I've worn but 1 of the pairs are starting to wear out and lose colour abit and i doubt that should be happening since ive only worn them twice

Dan

DanBrisbane

Not as good as I thought they would be, too much room in the front, so not much support in that region

not supportive where needed, always needing to adjust myself .
Quality is good but I wouldn't recommend to my friends.
Fast delivery.
Too much spam emails after purchase.
Good colour choices, disappointing they don't fit me well.

Kell

KellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great colours, great feel, partners loves them

Great item that feels amazing. So simple to order & use ‘First pair’ guarantee. Great customer service staff, thanks. Looks fantastic on & will be back for more. Dads day is nearly here!!

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent product and A+++ customer service!!!

Underwear felt amazing and the resolution of a question by the customer service agent Ann was FIRST CLASS!!! Fast, efficient, not quibbling or sidestepping and resolved the query immediately.
FANTASTIC product and team.
Thanks for the the brilliant service all round.
A first and NOW long time customer.!

Brett L.

Brett L.South East Queensland, QLD

They're okay

Doesn't stop sweat that much and am still feeling soaked by the middle of the day, maybe should have got the zip one as well and i dont think i would buy another set of these overpriced for what it is

Sizing Slightly large

Givin them a second chance!

I bought 2 pairs n found them to keep slipping down waist so ordered smaller pair n hope same don’t happen? Apart from that found them to b comfortable so fingers crossed

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They do ride up

I find that they do ride up i brought them thinking they wouldn't. For that and only that im not satisfied. Everything else gets a tick though, not sure if i have thick enough legs which i think i do.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Product is brilliant - Step Ones customer service is even better though!

Product is great - absolutely no issues and fab quality! Step Ones customer service is even better though! Well done guys! It's been a pleasure! You have a customer who will come back again and again now :)

Underwear Shops & Brands

Top product, amazing customer service...

Ordered and arrived within 2 days, tried the first pair which are amazing, it’s like wearing clouds in your pants... using the first pair guarantee i asked if I could resend 3 of the 4 pairs for a smaller size. I was advised what to do, sent a pic of the receipt of sending and the replacements were sent straight away... will definitely keep buying...

Product Appearance As advertised

A guarantee that is genuine

I ordered 2XL but when I put them on they were clearly too big.
Under the "1st pair satisfaction" guarantee system the company changed them with absolutely NO FUSS!
The new ones are a perfect fit, the Gentleman's Vegetables drop straight into the pouch with no fiddling around............ didn't ride up all day.
Ordering more today.

Roy McCarthy

Roy McCarthyMurray Region, NSW

Comfortable and good to wear

I bought 4 long ones and think they’re good quality and really comfortable to wear. However, I think the longer ones for me are too warm & would prefer the shorter ones, also the size I bought was a bit too large! So I bought 4 short ones in a smaller size and waiting for them to arrive, hope they’ll be better.

Zara

ZaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable

The store is super easy to navigate. Yes my partner loved them had to buy more he’s explanation about them were “super comfortable, very breathable. “ couldn’t have asked for a better present then step one undies

Smooth

Easy to navigate and use site.
Happy with the range and color range.
Beyond satisfied with the quality of the product, I am 55 and had never worn boxers before buying these, I won't be going back to briefs.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews