Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Corin Stapleton

Corin Stapleton Sydney, NSW

Amazingly comfy & they don’t ride up your legs

My boxers (longer) are amazingly comfy & they don’t ride up your legs or roll,the colours are cool,maybe one day you’ll come out with some boxers with a wider waist band,but love them

Nathan

NathanWheatbelt, WA

Pretty comfortable

These are comfy and have ordered more but 1 size smaller as my normal size keep falling down during the day

return to buy

I wouldn't have come back if I wasn't happy.
range was as advertised and delivered on time.
all in all happy.

Terrific undies

These are great undies only thing waist band a little tight have the right size just that the band needs to be a little wider maybe otherwise fantastic

DOMENIC

DOMENIC Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable

It was easy to navigate through the website to find what I was looking for. I am more than happy with the quality of my chosen products. And they are very comfortable thanks guy's. Because I'm a big bloke finding underwear WAS hard, NOW STEP ONE HAS MADE IT EASY Thank you.

Ryan Flavel

Ryan Flavel Murray Mallee, SA

So good, wouldn’t buy anything else

At first I had the wrong size but I knew just from trying them on they were something. I ordered another 4 pairs before sending the old ones back. Great product great customer service

Product AppearanceAs advertised

the customer service is the best i have ever had

they helped me out with my issue really quick and were able to resolve the issue I had thanks you guys so much.

Not a true fit

Not what I expected. I used their size guide but it was not right for me plus the leg length does ride up

Adrian Daniels
Adrian Daniels

How do I find my order no?

Paul

PaulCanberra 2600, ACT

Don't believe the hype

First impression , very soft , lightweight.That is where all the good bits end. I can only describe it feeling like wearing a wet, butt magnet. No better than others.Since this post the main antagonist with these undies is the stitching of the pouch which has rubbed me almost raw.

Lytisha

LytishaQueensland

Great

Great. The quality is great even know the first pair I bought only lated 3 wears before tearing the second pair lasted a while so J think I may have just got a dud pair first time round. Fingers crossed these ones last a bit longer. But they do work as well as advertised

Greg T.Step One

Hey Lytisha! Sorry about the first pair. It could be a bad apple out of the bunch. Please fill out this form and one of the service representatives will sort it out for you: https://stepone.life/pages/warranty-first-pair-guarantee

Thanks!

At last found some awesome boxer's

Very easy to order from the website, lots of choice of stys and cool colours. I love the compostable packaging, but best of all is the cool feel of the bamboo mix material
Customer service is excellent too , very quick responses
I will make them my long term supplier if comfortable underware

ausGeoff

ausGeoffGippsland, VIC

Maybe OK for some, but not for me!

Taliah B.Step One

Trunks are still quite long

Cannot fault the service or how soft and comfortable the fabric is but I still found the trunks quite long and thought at first I had been sent the wrong ones. Its just personal choice at the end of the day

Charlie B

Charlie BPerth, WA

AAA* Service

Feel great - I'm a 34" waist so bought first 4 pairs in size L and were a little big. Then I went for another 2 pairs in M to try the smaller size, they were too small! First Pair Guarantee - Step One swapped out my M for a L and gave me another FREE size L, legends. And the process was super easy and incredibly fast, responded to emails almost instantly, great service Step One keep it up! Recommended to family back in England and the lads at work.

Worth every penny.

I wear overalls all day in a sweaty environment. These are the most comfortable i have ever worn. No chaffing and never once had to adjust. Waistband really comfy, will be buying more.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Bought a pair of large which unfortunately did ride up so I've purchased a smaller size

They rode up disappointed apart from that I've ordered a smaller size hopefully will be a better fit we will see

Greg T.Step One

Hey Chris! The ride up is generally a sizing issue. If you purchase within 30-days, we can send another pair under our first pair guarantee. Just send us an email at info@stepone.life. Cheers!

Great pants

Great pants but very expensive, don’t know if I will be buying any more think they should be sold at about half the price.

Gus34

Gus34Geelong

Great fit

Very comfy. Almost like not wearing anything at all. Very happy so far. Will definitely be buying more. I started with one pair now have 5. I will slowly be buying more.

Why wear anything else

Purchased them last week, using the bulk buy offer.
They arrived within days, I had one very minor issue (my fault) but their customer services sorted it out the same day.
What service and what a product!!!
Best underwear I've ever bought.

MorwellMichael2Victoria

Cannot Recommend - Expensive & Uncomfortable

Taliah B.Step One

No worries at all, glad I could help.
Thanks,