Step One Bamboo Underwear
Listing monitored by Step One

Seriously great undies.

Sizing True to size

These are just amazing

My work colleagues are all NHS porters and we walk average of 5-8 miles a shift. One guy just happened to here about these bad boys so got some..He ended up with a weeks worth. Now we all have them. It stops all the rubbing and heat related sores at the top of your thighs.
I know they seem a bit pricey but just buy a few to try. I bought the Trunk shorter leg lrg, they were just a tad too loose round the thigh, emailed step one they replaced them with the right size FOC for me, can't get better service than that.
They have all different styles too..
Love them.

Mikey W.
Mikey W.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Service, Great Underwear!

Thanks again, Eric, you legend! I bought the wrong size, and with the help of Step One's customer service rep Eric, I was able to exchange the pair I bought for a smaller size with the "First pair guarantee". What is even better is that my enquiry was answered and worked almost immediately. It is truly a great experience had so far; I can't wait to get more pairs.

Craig
CraigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bought for son, had to buy more!

Online purchase easy to navigate, great range of boxers particularly the longer briefs which my 6’6 teenage son needs and excellent quality. My son told me that finally a pair of boxers which are long enough and don’t cause sweating. I ordered him four new pairs.

Bran
BranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got some now wear some

Navigating the website was exceptionally easy, however my main disappointment was that i couldn't back order colours that had already sold out.
The quality of the products Is great.

Best underwear I’ve ever owned

Easy purchase from online store fast delivery.
Absolutely fantastic underwear product.
No more sweating or chaffing keeps you cool down there and the comfort is fantastic.

Superb customer service

These run on the small size but that wasn't a problem As the customer service team were superb quickly resolving - easiest company ever to talk to no but from - product as good as the service

Customer service

My dealing with customer services was excellent. Had to change sizes no trouble, at all, very efficient. All done in a day.

Product Appearance As advertised

Where have you been all my life

I won't beat around the Bush, I was dubious.1 I am a larger man with a very physically active job. These boxers are incredible. You don't realise how bad your old one's are until you try a pair of these. Supreme comfort, cooler, you hardly know you are wearing them. 100% recommend

Product Appearance As advertised

Revolution in underwear for men

Have been reluctant to use trunks for years. But these are amazingly comfortable. Revolutionary for me! Easy to navigate store and don’t worry if you get the wrong size. The first pair guarantee takes all the worry away. Prompt communication via web site. Highly recommended.

Underwear Shops & Brands

They are just 3 sizes too small to stop things moving, u comfortable etc, worn twice and binned them

Ordered my size, basically cut off the circulation they are that tight, worse buy ever and a scam, went in the bin

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Step One
Theresa N.Step One
Amanda
AmandaNorth Queensland, QLD

Cool to wear and feels like I'm actually not wearing trunks.

The product arrived in a good amount of time from original ordered date, and love that I don't have to pay for postage.

Product Appearance As advertised

Excellent product & excellent customer service

I was impressed with the trunks as immediately there was no more chaffing or riding up of the legs but they just felt a little bit baggy, a quick message to customer service & using their first order guarantee they shipped a smaller pair out without any hesitation!
Excellent all round

Jl94
Jl94Canberra 2600, ACT

Most uncomfortable product and horrible customer service

Underwear are the most uncomfortable things ever the fabric does not feel nice , I also contacted customer care to get a refund as per their first pair guarantee love it or it’s free and had to send many emails to actually get a refund

Best Undercrackers I've Ever Owned

I ordered one pair to test the water, and immediately wised I'd ordered more. Then before I got round to ordering more Step One emailed me an offer with a free T-Shirt, so I took advantage and stocked up so I no longer need to wear old style trunks/boxers, and I can spend my days in comfort.
Everything from navigating the site, finding what I wanted and completing the order was as simple as it could be. I'll be recommending Step One to anyone who'll listen.

mark
markPerth, WA

Amazing - I love it

Easy to navigate website and find what I wanted
Very satisfied notwithstanding that my first color choice was not available on this occasion
Very happy - I will be back!