Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

Sizing True to size

Why wear anything else

Purchased them last week, using the bulk buy offer.
They arrived within days, I had one very minor issue (my fault) but their customer services sorted it out the same day.
What service and what a product!!!
Best underwear I've ever bought.

Nick C

Nick CPerth, WA

Watch out for different sizes

I ordered 8 x medium trunks and got 3 different sizes from the one batch. Watch out for Batch 2009L there must of been a big stuff up with the labels as all mine read as medium but clearly different sizes. They are great underwear when you get the right size that fits. Step one have been great in sending out new ones.

MorwellMichael2Victoria

Cannot Recommend - Expensive & Uncomfortable

Taliah B.Step One

No worries at all, glad I could help.
Thanks,
Taliah

Underwear Shops & Brands

Purchased the briefs that were a bit long and a size too big for me - but very comfy. Contacted customer services and the response was efficient and excellent. Within a few minutes of emailing I have an exchange sorted for the shorter ones and a smaller size. Top notch.

Product Appearance As advertised

No Support, Post takes too long, wrapping in a black garbage bag kind of look,

Fact one: takes a very long time to receive them, Fact 2: international sizes : XXL is in fact a medium size not a XXL size as in Australia, as example: China Made international Sizes: didn't return and pay more money, gave them to my 14 year old.

Ralph
Ralph

I Don't need to be contacted, once is enough not to shop with that business again,

simon rusbridge

simon rusbridgeHunter Region, NSW

Wow!!

I must admit I was sceptical about the claims on how comfortable these are, so only bought a pair to try. Well, arrived and they are so comfortable that I’ve ordered 2 further pairs.

Great comfort guys, you won’t be disappointed

Excellent customer service

Hummed n hawed for a while before ordering, quite a lot for me to spend on one pair of boxers. Followed their size guide but they were far (as in 2 sizes) too small. Quick email off to them and with the 1st pair guarantee they sent me a new pair. No hassle, no stress. The boxers themselves are a really nice feel, quickly received in some nice packaging. I'll definitely shop here again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Where have these been all my life so comfortable and will never ever buy another pair of normal boxers again

Brilliant website and will definitely buy more step ones and recommend to friends and family as the step ones are so comfortable and great value for money and very quick postage too

Eamonn W.

Eamonn W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Undies super comfy, best customer service out.

The underwear is super comfortable, and kept true to their promises. The customer service was even better, and responded within minutes. They were very helpful, and I was very happy with the outcome of the customer service.

not that long at all

I bought 4 pair of these to replace some tatty Obviously brand long leg boxer briefs.
I need the long leg because of a skin condition I have that causes most long leg trouses to itch me.Unfortunately they are not as long leg as claimed.
I am going back to the Obviously brand from now on.
The step one's will be use as cleaning cloths.
That is all they are good for.

Bryan white

Bryan whiteSydney, NSW

Going back to Bonds so I moved away

These fell a bit slimy to the touch they grip you Like Tight too ..not comfy at all
They do move as well which they say they wouldn’t sorry back to Bonds

Colour choice?

Why dont we have the choice for different colors?I bought four pairs last time and I could only get two colours thats because I got the trunks and boxers if I want to buy just the trunks for hubby I have to buy all the same colour? Why do you not have coour choice for different amount you buy...Made in china again like everything so what can you do about the colour choice?

Pants underwear ever

So I’ve been looking at these for a while but always thought it was another gimmick, any way I pulled the plug and ordered a single pair, I went for a size up as it states to do that if your between sizes, they arrived but found there a touch big, so contacted customer services and a guy called sid replied instantly, super friendly, gave me a few options and got me a smaller pair sent out instantly

Product Appearance As advertised

Feels like I forgot my shreddies...

will12

will12BRISBANE

Its all just advertising. They are standard undies

They are noting more than basic underwear. Make something dearer & run a good advertising campaign & they will come. Not even worth sending back as the post cost makes that not worth worrying about. Don't get sucked into the hype. You buying their TV ads & that's a fact

Sean O.

Sean O.Perth, WA

Never have to adjust yourself again.

Positives:
You'll never have to adjust yourself again.
They breathe, great when you work in mining.
Customer service is A+. I had a minor hole in mine, sent in a picture and a replacement pair were sent within an hour. Aus post lost those and a second pair were sent, no questions asked.

Negatives:
A little tight in the waist due to the elastic but at least they won't stretch out of shape.
I've got pretty solid legs due to gym but still find they ride up a little bit. Perhaps a better sizing chart would help?

Overall:
I love them and plan on buying more for both home and away.

Product Appearance As advertised

Overpriced and not nice to wear

At first I was impressed with how they felt, that’s where it ended. The legs rolled up throughout the day, the waist band kept folding over. And worst of all, kept getting wedgies all day. Thank god I only purchased one to start with. I have now reverted back to my old ones.

Therefore I can not recommend these at all

Jaidyn

JaidynHobart, TAS

Comfortable

Well I gotta say these are the most comfortable boxers I've worn but 1 of the pairs are starting to wear out and lose colour abit and i doubt that should be happening since ive only worn them twice

Dan

DanBrisbane

Not as good as I thought they would be, too much room in the front, so not much support in that region

not supportive where needed, always needing to adjust myself .
Quality is good but I wouldn't recommend to my friends.
Fast delivery.
Too much spam emails after purchase.
Good colour choices, disappointing they don't fit me well.

Kell

KellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great colours, great feel, partners loves them

Great item that feels amazing. So simple to order & use ‘First pair’ guarantee. Great customer service staff, thanks. Looks fantastic on & will be back for more. Dads day is nearly here!!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews