Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 241)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Amazing!

My husband ordered one pair to try out last week. The sizing is perfect and they do not ride up. Super fast delivery and today I have ordered him another 4 pairs. The fabric feels amazing to the touch. When are you going to start making these for women?

Peter Sam

Peter SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Innovation to underwear is a must.

These are perfect

Seen these advertised in the uk, bought one pair to try out, they are very comfortable and don’t ride up when you put your jeans on. Best boxers on the market at the moment will definitely order more.

Obsessed

Sun was delighted

Bought for my son 4 pairs in all. He’s very happy with the fit & comfort especially the pouch. Took advantage of a pre Xmas multibuy offer

Daniel S.

Daniel S.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Seriously Perfect

Easy to buy fast delivery I was confused and was like what is this package lol can't be my boxers I'm ordering some more as I can't wear anything else now 100% you won't be disappointed

Scott

ScottNorth Queensland, QLD

Variety

Great underwear, really comfortable just wish they had more then 3 colours to choose from in this range, reds, greens

Best undies in over 70years

I am a 73 year old farmer still actively working,the thing that really sold me on Step One was the advertisement that featured substantially built gentlemen like myself,
Not some skinny blokes with six packs.I have found that as I get older the boys tend to get a bit saggy and baggy,I don’t mind them roaming a bit when I am asleep in bed however when I am on my tractor or chasing stock on my motorbike they need to be controlled and I find that Step One does this magnificently,they are so light that you hardly notice them however you know that they giving support where it is needed,best undies I have ever had.
Grahame Uphill.

Greg T.Step One

What a review... and what a video this would make.... Step Ones on a tractor! Thanks for the review Mr Bears!

Altissimo12

Altissimo12South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed in limited edition colour

Partner likes the longer length being a courier they find them really comfortable to work in being in and out of the truck BUT ordered the limited edition green and we both went mmm wow ok!! The colour on tv and on screen was more a bright fluro green so we were excited to get them ours arrived and they are quiet a dull green so we were both yer ok nothing special in colour and admit disappointed over the hype of this limited edition.

John K.

John K.Central West, NSW

Awesome

The most comfortable underwear ever.i am sold.buying more and throwing away the rest of my undies.not to mention the better half likes me in them.

Adam B

Adam BSydney, NSW

Feels like I'm not wearing any underwear!

Excellent underwear.

Very Comfortable and Long lasting - I've only thrown out one pair that I bought 3 years ago.

Replaced most of my underwear with Step One.

Can you buy them with a fly in them

Easy to navigate but husband likes a fly in his underwear quality is excellent look forward to hear from you

Taliah B.Step One

Hey Linda.
If you are located in AUSTRALIA we have versions with a fly available on our website. If you are a customer from the UK we will be getting the fly versions in stock very shortly so please keep a look out.
Thanks,
Taliah

Linda D
Linda D

Thank you I am from Australia so will keep a look out fir my husband. Do they have a special name the ones with a fly my husband has skinny legs so would need the shorter leg version

Taliah B.Step One

Here is a link to them!
Thanks,
Taliah

Great product & customer service

Bought as xmas gift for son-selected wrong size and sent Step One an email-received response promptly with necessary details to exchange. Son extremely happy with fit & feel of boxers!!.

Wayne Millar

Wayne MillarWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best fit ever

No rubbing what so ever and breathe very well keeping cool also I ordered the right size that f i t great

Wow - the best!!!

Got one pair to try and cant wait to get more. After trying so many to get comfort and prevent chafing these are the best for my hubby. Thinking you should design some for ladies for under my dresses and skirts :) !

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

THESE JOCKS HAVE CHANGED MY LIFE

I WAS one of those people who thought Kmart jocks were all that I need, I was wrong. After some encouragement from family members I bought some Step One Boxer Briefs, and they blew my mind. The whole experience has been good, from ease of purchase, to the wearing the jocks. I am sure there is nothing I can say that hasn't been said already, but I will say if your a big bloke then these are for you. Buy then, stope reading and go buy them right now!!!

Life changing

Tried 1st pair, so comfy and no chaffing at all gonna buy 15 pairs best boxers ever told friends and family and strangers in the street

Patrick

PatrickSydney, NSW

Horrible joke

This company never refunded my first pair. They have been taking extra payments out of my account. To top it off... the underwear is extremely uncomfortable....

Greg T.Step One
Cheryl Jones

Cheryl JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

My husband can't live without them

My husband is a Gardner and working in the heat he was suffering from really bad chaffing. .I bought 4 pairs for him and he said he had instant relief...they work so well I bought him 4 more pairs..he absolutely loves them

Craig N.

Craig N.South East Queensland, QLD

The funk for you junk

First and foremost the online store is a breeze to navigate. This underwear lives up to the hype. Spend less time juggling your junk around and covering your crack.
They're also comfortable to boot.
Would be nice to see some more bright or fun prints available but other than that money well spent!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews