Step One Bamboo Underwear

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Petros P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible stinky jocks

Had seven pairs bought for me for fathers day. Worst underwear I have ever worn. Pouch is too small and way too high, great for women or men with no balls. Probably designed by a woman. Elastic is way too tight for the size, Lycra is a great idea but poorly done. Very thin Lycra. The bamboo stinks after a few hours of wearing them. Absolutely hate them. Would never recommend them to any man.

DOMENIC

DOMENIC Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable

It was easy to navigate through the website to find what I was looking for. I am more than happy with the quality of my chosen products. And they are very comfortable thanks guy's. Because I'm a big bloke finding underwear WAS hard, NOW STEP ONE HAS MADE IT EASY Thank you.

Trust me, I am the fussiest person in the world, I bought a pair to try them, now I am the proud owner of 23 pairs.

I would say buy a larger size as a bit snug around the waste band, amazing quality and super comfy

Ultimate test

As a fly fisherman I spend a lot of time wading in water, it's the ultimate test for underwear and up until now its a test that all have failed. Last week I purchased a new pair of step one's, awesome, no more chafe-walking back to the car after a long day on the river for me. I'm hooked.

Best Underwear I've ever owned

Best Underwear I've ever owned. The bamboo is really flexible and there are definitely 100% now more chaffes.
Step One get some !

Ryan Flavel

Ryan Flavel Murray Mallee, SA

So good, wouldn’t buy anything else

At first I had the wrong size but I knew just from trying them on they were something. I ordered another 4 pairs before sending the old ones back. Great product great customer service

really soft and comfortable

really like them, definantly holds you in. but be careful about sizing i am a 36" waste and normally have
a Medium fit, but went for the Large! And glade i did as they are still a very little bit tight. I might go for the
extra large next time.

Sharleen H.

Sharleen H.Mid West, WA

Grandson loves them says they are like a second skin

Was impressed with everything to do with step ones website easy to choose purchase and order, was very satisfied with what I received

Not for him

Although these didn't suit my husband they are a fantastic company to deal with. Offered a replacement or refund straight away no questions asked

Hey Iona,
Sorry to hear that they didn’t work out for your husband. Thank you for the great feedback on our customer service and giving Step One a try!
Thanks,
Taliah

Underwear Shops & Brands

GREAT product just too expensive

I bought my son a pair, he loved them so I bought 4 more. He won't won't wear anything else now but I think they are too expensive so he will have to get used to another brand!

Bad if you’re fat

Legitimately sweat my butt off in these, not breathable at all, stops chaffing because it never has the chance to dry, smells worse after half a day than a full day in normies.
Have torn two pairs just bending over, no great quality, definitely not worth the price.

B Hillier

B HillierSouth Australia

The best underwear I have found

Working in a warehouse I have found that regular underwear gets super uncomfortable in summer; chaffing, riding up and just holding in a lot of sweat. The I tried Step One, and let me tell you they have solved all of these problems. I have found they do run slightly smaller that other brands, so if you don't like tight underwear particularly around the waist, I would order a size up.

won't be buying again.

My husband and sons bought these , but all said they won't be buying again. They liked the fit but said without a pee hole is a deal breaker

Hey Damar,
We have fly versions available on our AUS website and are working on getting them in the UK shortly!

Nick B.

Nick B.Perth, WA

I have a small waist but big legs and these are terrific. Went a size over my my measurements, Prefer to my lululemons

Fully sick Comfy and breathable af. Will definitely be ordering more. Just make sure you order a size up if you have big meatcicles for legs.

They are okay

There ok they ride up a bit but not as bad as normal boxes a little tight for the size it suggested maybe get next size up but okay otherwise

Jake B.

Jake B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Game changer

After searching for new undies for awhile, my mates suggested I try these as they all love them. So I bought one, and wow are they great.
Super comfy, lightweight, and the UltraGlyde is awesome for someone with bigger legs.
Now I’ve bought 7 more pairs and will continue to keep using them.

Best customer service I have experienced in a long time

Ordered as a gift for my dad and he found them slightly too tight so we emailed Step One who were quick, helpful, knowledgeable and very friendly. They solved our problem straight away and within a few days we had replacement pants. He usually likes trunks but just be aware they are made to be tight fitting so if you're unsure of sizing go for the bigger size not smaller. However, the replacements are perfect and I'm ordering more for Christmas as he liked them that much!

The most comfy boxers I’ve ever worn!

Comfortable, almost like not wearing anything even though everything is kept well in place. Fantastic customer service too. I was between sizes so wanted the next size up and within 5 mins the bigger size was on its way to under 1st pair guarantee.

Butch

ButchNortheast, VIC

just awsome!!!

just get some , can' t wear std jocks any more . just got 7 more pairs ..best undies ever worn!!!! 100% the real deal !!!!

the customer service is the best i have ever had

they helped me out with my issue really quick and were able to resolve the issue I had thanks you guys so much.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews