Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Worth every penny.

I wear overalls all day in a sweaty environment. These are the most comfortable i have ever worn. No chaffing and never once had to adjust. Waistband really comfy, will be buying more.

Utter rubbish

Tried them on wafer thin went straight into the bin, sizes are way off quality of product less than 1 star, I will stay with under armour for quality and fit

Elastic waist is to tight X2

Bought 2xl cost me $70 with delivery & had to pay an extra $20 for custom felt disappointed as the advert said delivery was free. Cant even wear them the elastic waist is to tight.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Bought a pair of large which unfortunately did ride up so I've purchased a smaller size

They rode up disappointed apart from that I've ordered a smaller size hopefully will be a better fit we will see

Greg T.Step One

Hey Chris! The ride up is generally a sizing issue. If you purchase within 30-days, we can send another pair under our first pair guarantee. Just send us an email at info@stepone.life. Cheers!

Great pants

Great pants but very expensive, don’t know if I will be buying any more think they should be sold at about half the price.

Gus34
Gus34Geelong

Great fit

Very comfy. Almost like not wearing anything at all. Very happy so far. Will definitely be buying more. I started with one pair now have 5. I will slowly be buying more.

Why wear anything else

Purchased them last week, using the bulk buy offer.
They arrived within days, I had one very minor issue (my fault) but their customer services sorted it out the same day.
What service and what a product!!!
Best underwear I've ever bought.

Nick C
Nick CPerth, WA

Watch out for different sizes

I ordered 8 x medium trunks and got 3 different sizes from the one batch. Watch out for Batch 2009L there must of been a big stuff up with the labels as all mine read as medium but clearly different sizes. They are great underwear when you get the right size that fits. Step one have been great in sending out new ones.

MorwellMichael2Victoria

Cannot Recommend - Expensive & Uncomfortable

Taliah B.Step One

No worries at all, glad I could help.
Thanks,
Taliah

Underwear Shops & Brands

Purchased the briefs that were a bit long and a size too big for me - but very comfy. Contacted customer services and the response was efficient and excellent. Within a few minutes of emailing I have an exchange sorted for the shorter ones and a smaller size. Top notch.

Ralph

No Support, Post takes too long, wrapping in a black garbage bag kind of look,

Fact one: takes a very long time to receive them, Fact 2: international sizes : XXL is in fact a medium size not a XXL size as in Australia, as example: China Made international Sizes: didn't return and pay more money, gave them to my 14 year old.

Ralph

I Don't need to be contacted, once is enough not to shop with that business again,

simon rusbridge
simon rusbridgeHunter Region, NSW

Wow!!

I must admit I was sceptical about the claims on how comfortable these are, so only bought a pair to try. Well, arrived and they are so comfortable that I’ve ordered 2 further pairs.

Great comfort guys, you won’t be disappointed

Excellent customer service

Hummed n hawed for a while before ordering, quite a lot for me to spend on one pair of boxers. Followed their size guide but they were far (as in 2 sizes) too small. Quick email off to them and with the 1st pair guarantee they sent me a new pair. No hassle, no stress. The boxers themselves are a really nice feel, quickly received in some nice packaging. I'll definitely shop here again.

Where have these been all my life so comfortable and will never ever buy another pair of normal boxers again

Brilliant website and will definitely buy more step ones and recommend to friends and family as the step ones are so comfortable and great value for money and very quick postage too

Eamonn W.
Eamonn W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Undies super comfy, best customer service out.

The underwear is super comfortable, and kept true to their promises. The customer service was even better, and responded within minutes. They were very helpful, and I was very happy with the outcome of the customer service.

not that long at all

I bought 4 pair of these to replace some tatty Obviously brand long leg boxer briefs.
I need the long leg because of a skin condition I have that causes most long leg trouses to itch me.Unfortunately they are not as long leg as claimed.
I am going back to the Obviously brand from now on.
The step one's will be use as cleaning cloths.
That is all they are good for.

Bryan white
Bryan whiteSydney, NSW

Going back to Bonds so I moved away

These fell a bit slimy to the touch they grip you Like Tight too ..not comfy at all
They do move as well which they say they wouldn’t sorry back to Bonds

Colour choice?

Why dont we have the choice for different colors?I bought four pairs last time and I could only get two colours thats because I got the trunks and boxers if I want to buy just the trunks for hubby I have to buy all the same colour? Why do you not have coour choice for different amount you buy...Made in china again like everything so what can you do about the colour choice?

Pants underwear ever

So I’ve been looking at these for a while but always thought it was another gimmick, any way I pulled the plug and ordered a single pair, I went for a size up as it states to do that if your between sizes, they arrived but found there a touch big, so contacted customer services and a guy called sid replied instantly, super friendly, gave me a few options and got me a smaller pair sent out instantly

Feels like I forgot my shreddies...

will12
will12BRISBANE

Its all just advertising. They are standard undies

They are noting more than basic underwear. Make something dearer & run a good advertising campaign & they will come. Not even worth sending back as the post cost makes that not worth worrying about. Don't get sucked into the hype. You buying their TV ads & that's a fact

Sean O.
Sean O.Perth, WA

Never have to adjust yourself again.

Positives:
You'll never have to adjust yourself again.
They breathe, great when you work in mining.
Customer service is A+. I had a minor hole in mine, sent in a picture and a replacement pair were sent within an hour. Aus post lost those and a second pair were sent, no questions asked.

Negatives:
A little tight in the waist due to the elastic but at least they won't stretch out of shape.
I've got pretty solid legs due to gym but still find they ride up a little bit. Perhaps a better sizing chart would help?

Overall:
I love them and plan on buying more for both home and away.

Overpriced and not nice to wear

At first I was impressed with how they felt, that’s where it ended. The legs rolled up throughout the day, the waist band kept folding over. And worst of all, kept getting wedgies all day. Thank god I only purchased one to start with. I have now reverted back to my old ones.

Therefore I can not recommend these at all

Jaidyn
JaidynHobart, TAS

Comfortable

Well I gotta say these are the most comfortable boxers I've worn but 1 of the pairs are starting to wear out and lose colour abit and i doubt that should be happening since ive only worn them twice

Dan
DanBrisbane

Not as good as I thought they would be, too much room in the front, so not much support in that region

not supportive where needed, always needing to adjust myself .
Quality is good but I wouldn't recommend to my friends.
Fast delivery.
Too much spam emails after purchase.
Good colour choices, disappointing they don't fit me well.

Frequently Asked Questions about Step One Bamboo Underwear

How much are they?

QtyPrice
Buy 1$29 ea
Buy 4$25 ea
Buy 7$22 ea
Buy 15$17 ea

How do I get different colours when ordering more than one pair?

What sizes do Step One underwear come in?

SizeWaist (cm)Waist (in)
5XL137 - 142 cm54 - 56 in
6XL146 - 151 cm57 - 59 in

Latest Consumer Questions

Steve asked
Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

I have a 35” waist. Should I buy size L or M

Neb-Maat-Re
Neb-Maat-Re

These are snug. If you in between then go up.

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Steve, we'd recommend trying out a size L as per our sizing chart! Please keep in mind that we offer a First Pair Guarantee in these instances - so if the first pair is too small or big, we’ll send you out a replacement size or style that would be a better fit! You can get in touch by either sending us an email to info@stepone.life for further assistance :)

Much appreciated, thanks.

Ash
Ashasked
Bamboo Underwear

Two out of three aren't bad !!
Firstly I appreciate that all men are made up of all different shapes and sizes and I agree with the products claims of quality comfort and no chaffing as a big plus and the main reason for my purchase of your products. The problem which continues to plague me with your product is the claim of no ride up !!
I started with the Boxers and I found the leg gathers to the top of my thigh even overnight in bed. Thought it might be a size issue but same thing happened when i moved to one size smaller. Moved to the Trunks and correct size not luck there ! The issue of ride up still occurs which i have raised with Step sales team who were good enough to send out a free pair which identified that my size was large ( they fit like a glove ) although your chart indicates i should be a Medium based on 34" waist. I would be reasonably confident that i'm not the only one experiencing the ride up issue with Step Boxers and Trunks and therefore would ask the question can anything be done to improve this issue or would the Step team have any additional recommendations ??

Unfortunately my last order could not be filed with Mojitos ( Large ) are them likely to come back into production ? Will you be doing any other cocktails ?? Negroni or Whiskey sour perhaps ??

The final question would be one of personal interest in sexing up your product ?
The feel of the Bamboo fabric being quite a shear material and is somewhat the attraction to the product. I'm sure there are plenty of blokes out there who wouldn't admit it but it's the tactile feel of these Steps along with the other design benefits which attracts men and possibly Women to your products.
So would Step one even consider making sexy Boxers and Trucks for men in the bedroom ? For that matter would they make a product for women in the future ? God know's there so many women out there wearing active wear i'm sure they would love to get into a pair of your undies !!
Yours Sincerely
Ashley

Jason R.
Jason R.asked
Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

When you going to have any black mamba long boxer briefs in large

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear questions

Get an answer from our members and Step One representatives

Step One Bamboo Underwear

Compare both Step One Bamboo Underwear
Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)
  • Award Winner 2021

Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)
  • Award Winner 2021

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

CategoryUnderwear Shops & BrandsUnderwear Shops & Brands