Step One Bamboo Underwear

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
jay

jaySydney, NSW

It's ok but not worth the hype

I purchased 2 pairs to trial , one boxer brief and one trunk.

I would never again buy the boxer brief as it rides up like everything else. But then again I do admit I got slim legs, maybe for bigger guys this would suit.

The briefs are comfortable. The material is great, very slight ride up. The only thing is needs to harder material to support the "package" section.

They are very comfortable, just assessing the wear and tear

Excellent site, overnight service, product range was great, and so far I am sold that these are the best under garments I have experienced. I will buy more, but I want to assess the durability. Most under wear I have experienced don't last long.

Every word they say is true

Most comfortable underwear ever, never want to wear normal ones again, every word they say about their product is 100% true. I Will be recommending this to every guy I know.

Dave S.Step One

Thanks for believing in our product, Thomas! We always stay true to our ads, nothing but great comfort! :) Cheers for your awesome support!

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

you wont find better boxers.... ANYWHERE, EVER!

I bought a pair to try. Loved them! Next day bought 4 more.
I plan to replace all my boxers with these. The pouch holds everything perfectly! The lycra strip works!

Dave M.Step One

Stoked to hear we are replacing the underwear drawer, Dan! We always strive to live up to the hype and to our promise, nothing but great comfort!

Mark F.

Mark F.Central, SA

Worlds most comfy underwear is an understatement of epic proportions!!

Got my first pair super fast. Ordered Sunday night, arrived Wednesday morning. They are so comfortable it’s just like going commando but with full support and greater comfort. I’m about to order more. Even big guys can enjoy these.

Robert

Robert

Exercise underwear

Tried other brands of boxer briefs. Found they don’t last very long. Big fan of walking. These are light weight and very comfortable. Ordered some pairs of the shorter leg type.

Gerard B Crockford

Gerard B CrockfordGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Step One the greatest secret known to man

Larry M.

Larry M.Sydney, NSW

Great product.

Very easy to navigate your web site. Now that I've worked out my perfect size. They are so comfortable and fit like a glove. Looking forward to to my second delivery

Jaimie

JaimieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great comfort

Amazingly comfortable and soft. I will be interested to see how they hang in there for durability in the long run. Just ordered another 4 coz my missus always complains I don't have enough undies.

happy dude

happy dudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are good !!

Very happy with initial purchase and went back for more as I travel a lot
Can wait to try them on long haul flights and feel the comfort !!

Thanks Peeps !!

Scotty

ScottyMid North Coast, NSW

Great Balls of Fire!

As soon as I put 'em on, I swear my testicles were immediately "at home". No more sneaking out the side, or wondering where "Little Scott" has gone. I love 'em!

Not sure about sizing

Just got a pair and not sure if they should be loose or Firm fitting around the legs
I’m thinking I should get a smaller size

Easy to order and quick with delivery

Rev Matthew

Rev MatthewQueensland

New Briefs are second to none

Answer 1 - Was pretty easy to navigate the store
Answer 2 - Surprised that there wasn't more to offer (IE in colour) as well, I had thought you offered jock straps as well?
Answer 3 - Quality of product - Second to none

I have tried the new briefs in several environments (IE working out, sports, formal wear and everyday wear) I find that they live up to their reputation and are a great start to a new generation of Briefs

Nichole

Nichole

Awesome undies

I brought the boxers for my husband who is a security guard and doses a lot of walking and my son who is a tradie they both loved them so much that they asked me to buy them more. They both used to have to readjust them selves all the time and used to chafe all the time but when the wear there step one boxers they say that even on the hottest days they still don’t chafe. I have just ordered some more for both of them

Dave M.Step One

Thank you for the awesome feedback, Nichole! Stoked to hear the product worked well for your partner. Cheers for your support!

David

DavidCentral West, NSW

Relief at last

Finally I have found gold! For many years I have been experiencing comfort issues including riding up and pinching, no more. Since purchasing my first 4 of Sets I was so satisfied with there fit and feel I have just ordered another 4 of Sets. Happy days.

Dave M.Step One

Thanks for the kind words, David. Glad to hear the product and the service worked for you. So pleased to be in a life-changing business! :)

Underwear Shops & Brands

I dont even know they are there.

These are very light and comfy, and as I live in the one of the hottest parts of New South Wales they are excellent for our sweaty summer weather. They are so light and comfortable, I dont even know they are there!

Dave M.Step One

Thanks for the awesome comment! Stoked to hear you loved the product and the service. Pleased to be in a life-changing business, providing nothing, but great comfort! :)

Muneakira

MuneakiraWestern District, VIC

Great Product! But not enough to get the five star dragon ball.

Tristan H

Tristan HPerth, WA

Actually do what they say they do! most comfortable ive ever had

So light and comfortable to wear it feels like im free balling! Never ride up your legs all day! feel brilliant.
about time someone nailed this! absolute game changer and i will be binning all my Bonds today!

Dave M.Step One

Stoked to hear we are replacing your Bonds, Tristan! We are so pleased to be in a life-changing business! Cheers for your support, Legend!

They start off great... I loved them... now they're falling apart...

They start out great and then start to fall apart. I purchased 15 pairs and I've rotated them. I think rotating 15 pairs you should get a few years use, however, I think I'm going to get one year. If I purchased them singularly, this would mean $450 a year for underwear???

Andrew
Andrew

No problems. I'll do that soon. I purchased them on 18th of may, 2018, so about 3/4 of a year old. They have become extremely thin, to the point of getting holes...

Greg.O

Greg.ONew South Wales

Finally I can live without talcum powder

To start their website is simple to navigate, the information is 100% accurate.
I've suffered from very bad chaffing since I was about 19-20 and for 10 years I've had to always have some talcum powder at work for when the chaffing got unbearable. I've tried other brands of briefs that claimed to reduce chaffing and have worked to sum degree but these are the best ever. Since wearing them I havent had and chaffing at all and have to admit I;'m much happier at work thanks to these.

Dave M.Step One

Thank you so much for the kind words, Greg! glad the website worked well for you. We always try to put our products and services together, so that our customers will have an easy way around everything. :) Cheers!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews