Step One Bamboo Underwear

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Sean O.
Sean O.Perth, WA

Never have to adjust yourself again.

Positives:
You'll never have to adjust yourself again.
They breathe, great when you work in mining.
Customer service is A+. I had a minor hole in mine, sent in a picture and a replacement pair were sent within an hour. Aus post lost those and a second pair were sent, no questions asked.

Negatives:
A little tight in the waist due to the elastic but at least they won't stretch out of shape.
I've got pretty solid legs due to gym but still find they ride up a little bit. Perhaps a better sizing chart would help?

Overall:
I love them and plan on buying more for both home and away.

Shane burgess
Shane burgess Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Best underwear ever. No chaffing, comfortable. No roll up,
Pricing is a bit expensive. But still worth the purchase. No regrets, looking forward to buying more very addictive. Love the colour range.

Overpriced and not nice to wear

At first I was impressed with how they felt, that’s where it ended. The legs rolled up throughout the day, the waist band kept folding over. And worst of all, kept getting wedgies all day. Thank god I only purchased one to start with. I have now reverted back to my old ones.

Therefore I can not recommend these at all

Taliah B.Step One

Jaidyn
JaidynHobart, TAS

Comfortable

Well I gotta say these are the most comfortable boxers I've worn but 1 of the pairs are starting to wear out and lose colour abit and i doubt that should be happening since ive only worn them twice

Dan
DanBrisbane

Not as good as I thought they would be, too much room in the front, so not much support in that region

not supportive where needed, always needing to adjust myself .
Quality is good but I wouldn't recommend to my friends.
Fast delivery.
Too much spam emails after purchase.
Good colour choices, disappointing they don't fit me well.

Customer service excellent

Ordered a pair of boxer shorts for my husband, unfortunately I ordered a size up assuming that would be correct. Too big contacted customers service who speedily processed the first pair guaranteed without quibble. Excellent customer service

Kell
KellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great colours, great feel, partners loves them

Great item that feels amazing. So simple to order & use ‘First pair’ guarantee. Great customer service staff, thanks. Looks fantastic on & will be back for more. Dads day is nearly here!!

Excellent product and A+++ customer service!!!

Underwear felt amazing and the resolution of a question by the customer service agent Ann was FIRST CLASS!!! Fast, efficient, not quibbling or sidestepping and resolved the query immediately.
FANTASTIC product and team.
Thanks for the the brilliant service all round.
A first and NOW long time customer.!

Brett L.
Brett L.South East Queensland, QLD

They're okay

Doesn't stop sweat that much and am still feeling soaked by the middle of the day, maybe should have got the zip one as well and i dont think i would buy another set of these overpriced for what it is

Excellent product

I spoke with Matt via email as my husband wanted the next size, they were out of stock at the time, I was pro-actively contacted and was told a replacement pair had been dispatched. As the customer service was outstanding and the product excellent I ordered another 4 pairs.

Brenton C.
Brenton C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect

Very satisfying and a lot better for the price then bonds way more comfortable and that's why iam byeing more get ride ove my old ones out they go 30 bucks great value

Givin them a second chance!

I bought 2 pairs n found them to keep slipping down waist so ordered smaller pair n hope same don’t happen? Apart from that found them to b comfortable so fingers crossed

Jay
JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They do ride up

I find that they do ride up i brought them thinking they wouldn't. For that and only that im not satisfied. Everything else gets a tick though, not sure if i have thick enough legs which i think i do.

Product is brilliant - Step Ones customer service is even better though!

Product is great - absolutely no issues and fab quality! Step Ones customer service is even better though! Well done guys! It's been a pleasure! You have a customer who will come back again and again now :)

Top product, amazing customer service...

Ordered and arrived within 2 days, tried the first pair which are amazing, it’s like wearing clouds in your pants... using the first pair guarantee i asked if I could resend 3 of the 4 pairs for a smaller size. I was advised what to do, sent a pic of the receipt of sending and the replacements were sent straight away... will definitely keep buying...

Underwear Shops & Brands

A guarantee that is genuine

I ordered 2XL but when I put them on they were clearly too big.
Under the "1st pair satisfaction" guarantee system the company changed them with absolutely NO FUSS!
The new ones are a perfect fit, the Gentleman's Vegetables drop straight into the pouch with no fiddling around............ didn't ride up all day.
Ordering more today.

Roy McCarthy
Roy McCarthyMurray Region, NSW

Comfortable and good to wear

I bought 4 long ones and think they’re good quality and really comfortable to wear. However, I think the longer ones for me are too warm & would prefer the shorter ones, also the size I bought was a bit too large! So I bought 4 short ones in a smaller size and waiting for them to arrive, hope they’ll be better.

Zara
ZaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable

The store is super easy to navigate. Yes my partner loved them had to buy more he’s explanation about them were “super comfortable, very breathable. “ couldn’t have asked for a better present then step one undies

Smooth

Easy to navigate and use site.
Happy with the range and color range.
Beyond satisfied with the quality of the product, I am 55 and had never worn boxers before buying these, I won't be going back to briefs.

Unbelievable Customer Support

Got in touch with customer support over the weekend (Saturday night), to my surprise they responded within 30 minutes. I had a sizing issue... Everything was sorted within 45 minutes. Ive only ever owned 2 pairs of other name brand boxers and they were terrible to wear, I thought Id give the step ones a go, so I bought 1 pair to trial, the difference has been outstanding.. within that week I purchased more for the collection - the other brand name undies are history... good onya step ones!!

DaveIllawarra, NSW

Great comfy underwear- but!

Great underwear no chafing great gear support - but the elastic waist band does not hold form If you have a bit of a stomach bulge - not good as a lot of your ads feature chubby guys

Greg T.Step One
Dave

This is not an issue that occurs immediately - so the 30 day guarantee Is void.

brilliant.

So comfortable. Thrown all my others out. Could do with more colours. No more riding up and feeling uncomfortable. Wish i bought them sooner. Delivery was very quick considering the current situation

Astro Boy
Astro BoyGippsland, VIC

Step One underwear

Ok, For what I have experienced so far, I feel like Im not even wearing them, they are so soft, 100% percent no chaff.
Great communication from the teams members.
Step One, Get Some.

Lindsay P
Lindsay PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best undies ever

My daughter Anna P got me onto StepOne after she met an employee of StepOne on a flight. I have to say they are the most comfortable undies I have ever had. You actually feel naked under them. They feel food and look pretty good too. I got seven pair and would never buy anything else.

‘H’
‘H’Hobart, TAS

Where have these undies been all my life !!! Goddam ...They are just the best, chuck out the rest !!

Comfort plus ...I do a lot of walking, hiking and running and they are comfortable and supportable. Keepa me dry and half the time you don’t even think your wearing any.

Frequently Asked Questions about Step One Bamboo Underwear

How much are they?

QtyPrice
Buy 1$29 ea
Buy 4$25 ea
Buy 7$22 ea
Buy 15$17 ea

How do I get different colours when ordering more than one pair?

What sizes do Step One underwear come in?

SizeWaist (cm)Waist (in)
5XL137 - 142 cm54 - 56 in
6XL146 - 151 cm57 - 59 in

Latest Consumer Questions

Steve asked
Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

I have a 35” waist. Should I buy size L or M

Neb-Maat-Re
Neb-Maat-Re

These are snug. If you in between then go up.

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Steve, we'd recommend trying out a size L as per our sizing chart! Please keep in mind that we offer a First Pair Guarantee in these instances - so if the first pair is too small or big, we’ll send you out a replacement size or style that would be a better fit! You can get in touch by either sending us an email to info@stepone.life for further assistance :)

Much appreciated, thanks.

Ash
Ashasked
Bamboo Underwear

Two out of three aren't bad !!
Firstly I appreciate that all men are made up of all different shapes and sizes and I agree with the products claims of quality comfort and no chaffing as a big plus and the main reason for my purchase of your products. The problem which continues to plague me with your product is the claim of no ride up !!
I started with the Boxers and I found the leg gathers to the top of my thigh even overnight in bed. Thought it might be a size issue but same thing happened when i moved to one size smaller. Moved to the Trunks and correct size not luck there ! The issue of ride up still occurs which i have raised with Step sales team who were good enough to send out a free pair which identified that my size was large ( they fit like a glove ) although your chart indicates i should be a Medium based on 34" waist. I would be reasonably confident that i'm not the only one experiencing the ride up issue with Step Boxers and Trunks and therefore would ask the question can anything be done to improve this issue or would the Step team have any additional recommendations ??

Unfortunately my last order could not be filed with Mojitos ( Large ) are them likely to come back into production ? Will you be doing any other cocktails ?? Negroni or Whiskey sour perhaps ??

The final question would be one of personal interest in sexing up your product ?
The feel of the Bamboo fabric being quite a shear material and is somewhat the attraction to the product. I'm sure there are plenty of blokes out there who wouldn't admit it but it's the tactile feel of these Steps along with the other design benefits which attracts men and possibly Women to your products.
So would Step one even consider making sexy Boxers and Trucks for men in the bedroom ? For that matter would they make a product for women in the future ? God know's there so many women out there wearing active wear i'm sure they would love to get into a pair of your undies !!
Yours Sincerely
Ashley

Jason R.
Jason R.asked
Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

When you going to have any black mamba long boxer briefs in large

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear questions

Get an answer from our members and Step One representatives

Step One Bamboo Underwear

Compare both Step One Bamboo Underwear
Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)
  • Award Winner 2021

Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)
  • Award Winner 2021

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

CategoryUnderwear Shops & BrandsUnderwear Shops & Brands