Step One Bamboo Underwear

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

RobSydney, NSW

Disappointed

Sizing needs to be better. I picked my waist size, which fits me perfect, but around the leg and pouch area is loose. I find myself adjusting them all day. I won't buy them again. Too expensive for what they claim to work but doesn't .

unclehazz

unclehazzSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

good but overpriced

comfortable enough, but stupidly expensive. The first pair l bought were the size l usually get in other clothes (xl) but they're just a bit too big. So now l'm waiting on a couple of size L

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are awesome

These are by far the best underwear I have ever worn, comfortable is an understatement. The website was easy to use and I found what I wanted easily with a good selection. The quality is really good and the after sales service is second to none.

narkle

narkleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

The waist band folds and stays that way and the material is so thin they last only a month or so. Bamboo underwear by ‘Boody’ and much more practical and durable.

Paul Clarke

Paul ClarkeSydney, NSW

nice just needed 1 size down and would have been perfect

website is easy and the product is good quality and variety is good i just didn't get the right size got the xl trunk but i needed l trunk. i will know for next time

Saka

SakaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievably Awesome

Comfortable super functional, I have large inner thighs and chafe when ever i exercise, Step One are life savers. No more need for hot sweaty compression wear. Customer service can not be beaten, they set the bar so high, highly recommended. An incorrect size choice made by myself was dealt with super fast and they replaced the both pairs and they only requested i return the un open pair. Between myself and teenage boys we are about to buy big and replace our undies draw with Step One

Luke

LukeHunter Region, NSW

Poor quality

For $29 a pair they shouldn't get holes in them with in 2 months of use very poor quality dont waste your money on this product you will be left dissatisfied

Marie

MarieSydney, NSW

Excellent service

My partner loves them! ‘Finally something that doesn’t squeeze and pull his balls’ :)
Apart from that, the service was smooth and easy! I accidentally ordered large instead of medium. So I asked if I could exchange them. It was no problem for StepOne to do so and they sent me a correct size in a tickle. Amazing! Thank you so much!

Shreks Dmax

Shreks DmaxSydney, NSW

Step One... got some, but wrong color!

i initially bought 1 pair, (liked them) then bought 8 more pairs (bright Green) so i bought 15 more pairs (bright Orange in color requested) i received 15 pairs, but the color i received was bright Red, "someone must be color blind"... Why red & not Orange?... but i must say "they are the most comfortable underwear I've ever worn"... now back to the question "WHY RED"

Gordon James

Gordon JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfectly Dunn Guys Keep up the great work.

I am so very happy With this Item U guys and girls a great and its so Comtable to ware and not a Bad Thing can be said about is item all is greatwork guys keep it up

Michael O.

Michael O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My snag and eggs arent roasted at the end of the day.

i bought a pair, just to try.
they are marvellous, cups and supports without being tight or restrictive and
the lycra panels make these so comfy.
Only thing is they are thin, and i will be curious to see how long they last with wear and washing.

Johnty

JohntyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent in hot weather

I had one pair of trunks bought to try them out. Adelaide's recent heat wave proved to me how much better they were in those conditions over my usual cotton trunks. Had to wash them out and dry them out every night ready for the next day. For that reason I can't help but give them a thumbs up. I also found them to be quite comfortable to wear in spite of the elastic folding over. All my current underwear does that too. No big deal.

JackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Once again step one I found even the longer boxer briefs in a larger size rode up straight away and were uncomfortable

Let down again, I would try the longer briefs in a medium instead of large but I feel it would be a waste of money, not sure why I'm having no luck with these

Hey Jack
Appreciate your comments. If you've tried both styles, then we are more than happy to give you a full refund on your first pair. Obviously you keep both pairs we've sent you.
Sorry it hasn't worked out!
Best, Greg

Cosmo Corrieri

Cosmo CorrieriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

5 star rating

the online system was easy to search and choose ,now i haven't ever spent this much on under wear but they were worth it , the delivery can not be faulted, they fit great and very comfortable, so good i went back for a second lot

Shane

ShaneHunter Region, NSW

Exceptional Customer Service! A+

Fantastic customer service! Slight problem with sizing, sorted within a couple of minutes. Super quick timely responses to all queries. Great quality product, with awesome range of colours and sizes.

David Caddy

I purchased my 1st pair to try them. They stretched and sagged after two wears and became extremely uncomfortable.

Washed once by hand. Worn them three times. Panel have stretched, Elastic in legs useless and waist band rolls over making it uncomfortable. Typical Chinese Manufacture all materials too light and poor quality. Having said that I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and I have ordered a smaller pair. I would strongly suggest that you up the quality of your materials if you want to stay in the market because at the moment I feel that they are in the same range as Target $3 pair. Sorry to write this, part of me is disappointing and part of me wants to see you succeed. PS your site does not seem to offer the choice of multiple colors under one purchase.

David Caddy

Thanks Greg. I hope they work out as I like your attitude and approach to resupplying the market with a quality product
Cheers

Macey42

Macey42The Mallee, VIC

Wont wear anything else

Bought my first pair & loved them. Waiting on my next shipment to arrive. So comfortable. Keen to see how the go in the summer with 40+ temperatures. Absolutely great product!

TDK

TDKQueensland

Can we have more than 5 stars to choose from

Best decision I've made since saying no to dieting, they feel fantastic, my boys have never been more comfy.

One suggestion, at the price for multiples, maybe Afterpay as payment option

Danial Beinke

Danial BeinkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

as a 2nd time returning customer

sadly 1st order sizing was too big BUT I stuck with them for a few months, now with no more elastic rubbing inner leg rashes I've returned for MORE <3

Mark

MarkIllawarra, NSW

Simply do what they say they do

So easy to order, order wrong size they just send you another pair free. Keep the first. These briefs do exactly what they say they are going to do. Thanks

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews