Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 285)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Philip

PhilipGippsland, VIC

Out with the old in with the new

What does one say, I may not be as good looking as Abraham Lincoln, but I'll guarantee I'm way more comfortable. I took a gamble and bought 8 pairs straight of the bat. Just sent through for another eight because they are soooooo! comfortable. Go for it guys you will not be disappointed. Simply great for all the masculine bits.

Step One Perfection

Quality Quality Quality what more can I say Quality comfort Quality materials Quality price I bought 7 pair for £11 a pair . Do yourselves a favour guys switch to these pants you'll never look back.

Waste of money

Bought the brief and trunks they both ride up wore them for work under my snickers work trousers which are loose fitting and we’re no different to my normal boxers I tried under my jeans and no better,bit disappointed as when put them on they are comfy and the way they sit you think they won’t move but unfortunately did for normal walking about house in joggers are ok for all day at work would say no!

Step One
Chay A.Step One

Flanders said it best!

Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!
Easily the comfiest undies I've ever bought. And the sustainability of them is a huge reason I purchased too. Total win

Best ones ever had

These longer ones are fantastic I have 6 pairs and everytime a new colour comes out I but there the best ones out there

Justin

JustinPerth, WA

Best fit ever. Wear them flat out now.

Easy to use online store. Size chart was perfect to get my size. Best fitting underwater ever and would recommend to anyone

Best kecks

Been wearing my Step Ones for over 6 months now and cannot believe I never tried them sooner top pants.

Chris G

Chris GSouthwest, VIC

Great product

I ride a motorbike and they still didn't ride up. Very comfy even on my bike. Store was great along with the range.

Tony

TonyPerth, WA

Best ever briefs I have ever purchased and the comfort is unbelievable.

unbelievable Comfort
Extremely happy with the products.
Over the moon with the quality.
I found the easy to navigate the store and find exactly what I was looking for.

Peter E

Peter E

So smooth it’s like warring no briefs at all

These briefs are smooth on the private and soft er on the body. You feel supported and cool under extremes

They are comfortable can't wait for next shipment and the next one what more can I say keep up the good work

Dave

Dave Gippsland, VIC

They are awesome

Got myself a pair to start with but I ordered the wrong size. Gave them to my son she wouldn’t stop saying how awesome they where. So got myself a larger pair. He was correct!!! Absolutely love em

Very comfy and stayed cool

Feel fantastic, waistband a little wide is my only issue, no riding up , didn’t have to adjust myself like I do in regular brand, just ordered 4 more pairs

Game Changers

Wow, these boxers are unreal. I’m a big guy with all my parts in equal proportion. You could wear these all day without noticing and they hold everything in place. Have recommended to my friends and I will definitely be buying more.

Kev

KevWimmera, VIC

Amazing comfort.

Amazing comfort. I have been try to loose some weight and had problems with chafing bought a four pack and a week later found myself buying more.

Underwear Shops & Brands

How do Step One size these!?

Just received 4 pairs. Look and feel great and approved by the wife, but the sizing!? Who actually are these sized against? Far and way too tight and I’m a 34 waist ordered the medium that is 32-34 waist! I’ve asked for a refund or to try the large, but the boxer briefs are for big legs, which I have, but there’s no real give or elasticity in these boxers!

Step One
Chay A.Step One

Wow wow wow

I ordered the longer legged ones as I walk my dogs a lot 8-10 miles a day. I’m rubbing my legs red raw and some days it’s painful to walk they arrived yesterday afternoon I wore them out on my walk today omg boy are they comfortable it felt like there was nothing on. And as the tv advert says several times the legs glide and no chaffing I will be ordering more once it’s payday
Thankyou for making them

Absolutely amazing

Absolutely amazing boxers. Have now got 2 of each colour. Would never go back to other boxers after using these

Very good quality.

Store easy and intuitive explaining a quality product. I will certainly be back for more of this product. Very good value for money.

Grant

GrantPerth, WA

Most comfortable underwear

Easy to buy, but wish the trunks would come in 3xl, very satisfied with the briefs that I purchased that’s why I bought some more

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews