Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 5 of 301)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

They are the ducks nuts

Were recommended to me by my son. It was really easy to make a purchase and I liked the colours to choose from. They certainly slide, glide and keep all their booty tucked up inside. Great choice.

M00

M00AU

My boys are happy. Keeps them secure all day.

I initially bought one pair to try, then went back for a four pack to get the discount. They're more expensive than others I've bought, but worth it in my opinion. Great boxers, they don't ride up, and they keep my boys safe and secure all day. No more adjustments required, and I forget I've got them on... this to me is the best recommendation I can make for a pair of jocks.

That 20th century waste of material -uncomfortable, needless tags. (That also itch).

The use of tags has been found to be quite a waste of resources, quite some time ago. These 21st Century underwear are turned back a century by the use of tags. The culprit is the one in the back that simply sticks and tickles right at the top of the buttocks/base of spine (yes, the top of the “crack” to be accurate). We can cut them off, as suggested by the tag itself, or read the witty words printed on them but it is a lot of waste when making in the quantity that clothes are made : Something this company works hard to not make.
Fix this environmental issue, and they would be amazing. Don’t think I am extreme - it’s not extreme to care. But it is to waste.
WB.

MUSHROOM

MUSHROOMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Colour isn't the same as the picture

I have just bought the butternut colour and it is more of a red colour than the orange colour in the picture

Best boxers bar none! Sick service too!

Size guide proved to be accurate, fit was perfect. Quality and comfort is outstanding unlike any other boxers/trunks I’ve tried

Brilliant

Bought these for my hubby as he's always complaining about his ones rolling up or chafing. These do exactly what they say and the material is fab...needless to say I ordered more!

I'm never going back to regular boxers

I've just ordered another 4 pairs, They are so comfortable and a really nice fit.
I'm never going back to my regular boxers

My son loves them as they stop the chafing on the legs

It was very easy and quick to navigate the website I also loved the new colours so this is one customer who will keep coming bsck

Best boxers ever!!!!

Navigating the site is simplicity it's self, I found exactly what I needed. The range and sizes spot on, the quality of the product is second to none fit and finish superb can't praise it enough.

Bamboo boxers

I brought these bamboo boxers for my brother he really loves them he said they are really comfortable to ware I would recommend anyone to try them you will love them too

Good quality underwear

I bought these for my partner who had always worn other types of pants. He loved them except for the fact that they did not have an opening to have a quick wee. Other than that, they are great.

Great feel

Easy to find the right size and product, and the website is easy to navigate. Bought these for my husband as a gift, initially he was sceptical in how thin they feel but having worn them once he was converted and had me buy him more. He said they were so comfy he felt like he had nothing on.

Absolutely perfect!

Absolutely brilliant! Was recommended these by a friend to stop chaffing on long walks and I can confirm they are perfect. Walked 70 miles last week and not one bit of discomfort from chaffing! Came back to buy another 4 pairs and will be wearing these from now on! Do yourself a favour and buy these!

Chris Broome

Chris BroomePerth, Western Australia

Step One.....do you get some or is it pants??

Perfik fit can you do some more really bright and funky colours and designs please

hi i am being tempted by other makes doing much brighter and bolder designs, just perchased my 2nd lot of 4 but have now exhausted all your colour range

can you update us on new exciting colours coming to stop me trying the others who are offering 1st pair free if i dont like them so very tempting but wish to stay loyal

These are amazing

Bought these for my husband for playing golf. He says can you get me more, they are brilliant, comfortable, legs don't rub together. I would definitely buy more, he is over the moon with them.

Love em. It's that's simple.

These are very nice to wear.
Just the best I've ever worn.
Love the colours.
The trunks for me are the best fit . Perfect

Dinomonster

DinomonsterPerth, WA

My husband loves them!!

It was very easy to order though I didn’t realise the first time I ordered that I could mix up the colours. I’m very happy with the colour options and fit because they fit my man perfectly. I’m thrilled that I have something that my husband loves. ( But is too cheap to buy himself! Lol) Who knew underwear would be his favourite present!!

Greatest underwear I have ever bought.

I bought this underwear in 2019, wore it every day and it's still PERFECT. I don't feel sweaty when wearing them, they fit perfectly. I love that they have 6xl, fits AMAZING. No chafing, nothing just AMAZING!

Willobar

WillobarHunter Region, NSW

WOW Just the best

Easy accurate information fast delivery. They are just the most comfortable undies I have ever worn. If you are in doubt take my word they have done a great thing for mankind. Cool colours

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews