Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear (page 4 of 281)

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Joseph P.

Joseph P.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Chafing be gone!!

This product ticks all the boxes.
I have tried many different boxers and briefs and finally I’ve found the one (step one)!
No more chafing or moisture build up.
Intimacy up 50% my missus loves them.

Osama

OsamaSydney, NSW

Underwear Snob

The most important item of clothing to me is my underwear. I don't enjoying until they are 3 years old and after 50 washs. Once I wore the bamboo brief I was in a state of instant bliss from the very first wearing. No tightness, no elastic cutting my skin and a wrapping that feels part of your body

The most comfortable underwear by far

They were easy to order on the website, I found just what I wanted. The quality of the product was awesome and super comfortable. Step one get some or suffer in your jocks.

Phoebe K.

Phoebe K.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Teenager loves them

Bought these for my teen who also has legs like tree trunks. He says they’re the most comfy undies he’s ever worn, so I’ve jumped on and ordered seven more.
It’s also really great that he’s finally stopped adjusting himself in public...

Bec

BecSydney, NSW

Super Comfy Undies

Bought pairs for both my son and husband. Both are so "in love" with them after the first wear that I had to buy more! Ordering was easy, delivery was fast and as I mentioned quality and comfort were second to none. Highly recommend and wish they had girl ones...

Seems expensive but worth every penny.

I was more than a little dubious about paying so much for boxers so I bought 1 pair to try them out. Within half a day of wearing them I was back on line to buy another 4. They are so comfortable you forget your wearing them. When Step One say 'no more chaffing' they're not lying. Take this from someone who has tried all sorts of alternatives. Thank you Step One.

best underwear i have ever worn had to buy more

everything was great from the ordering to the wearing glad i bought second pair and will be back for more thanks

piglett
piglett

menr second batch not second pair

Janine

JanineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best ever!! Have ordered more

Super easy to order... arrived in 3 days....perfect fit ...super comfortable ...excellent quality... sad I didnt win a golden pair

GalFelo

GalFeloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product, unexpected comfort, keep the quality up.

* Easy navigation through website and store.
* Broad variety of selections (keep it up)
* I was not expecting the quality. (keep it up)

Step One Bamboo Trunks

I first saw Step Zone trunks advertised on TV and thought I’d give them a try since I had problems before with chafing. Well
on receipt and trying them on I was really impressed such that I ordered a complete set. I’m very pleased with this product and would recommend it to all my friends.

Best boxers ever!!

So comfortable, don’t ride up while playing football which is great!! Worth the money. Wouldn’t buy any other boxers from now on, started with 2 pairs and just brought 4 more today.

julie maree

julie mareeMurray Region, NSW

He loves them and now won't wear anything else woo hoo

An easy site to navigate and easy to follow instructions, products great quality trunks great fit and no chafe as in advertisement

They are the ducks nuts

Were recommended to me by my son. It was really easy to make a purchase and I liked the colours to choose from. They certainly slide, glide and keep all their booty tucked up inside. Great choice.

M00

M00AU

My boys are happy. Keeps them secure all day.

I initially bought one pair to try, then went back for a four pack to get the discount. They're more expensive than others I've bought, but worth it in my opinion. Great boxers, they don't ride up, and they keep my boys safe and secure all day. No more adjustments required, and I forget I've got them on... this to me is the best recommendation I can make for a pair of jocks.

MUSHROOM

MUSHROOMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Colour isn't the same as the picture

I have just bought the butternut colour and it is more of a red colour than the orange colour in the picture

Underwear Shops & Brands

Best boxers bar none! Sick service too!

Size guide proved to be accurate, fit was perfect. Quality and comfort is outstanding unlike any other boxers/trunks I’ve tried

Brilliant

Bought these for my hubby as he's always complaining about his ones rolling up or chafing. These do exactly what they say and the material is fab...needless to say I ordered more!

I'm never going back to regular boxers

I've just ordered another 4 pairs, They are so comfortable and a really nice fit.
I'm never going back to my regular boxers

My son loves them as they stop the chafing on the legs

It was very easy and quick to navigate the website I also loved the new colours so this is one customer who will keep coming bsck

Best boxers ever!!!!

Navigating the site is simplicity it's self, I found exactly what I needed. The range and sizes spot on, the quality of the product is second to none fit and finish superb can't praise it enough.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews