Step One Bamboo Underwear

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised
govyn j.

govyn j.Sydney, NSW

Great product but customer service outstanding thks matt

Had slight problem with one pair of long leg boxers
Sorted by Matt straight away, fast and very professional and on a Sunday night
Great company to deal with in these trying times

Jeremy C.

Jeremy C.Sydney, NSW

False advertising. Terrible product.

I honestly don't understand all the high ratings? They specify that the underwear does not ride up yet I bought 4 pairs and they all do..... false advertisement. Very expensive for what they are also. Won't consider them again.

Good, but expensive

Good fitting boxers, even at $25 a pair with multi buy it still expensive. About $8 a pair too expensive!! I have now purchased 8 pairs and i am very happy with them

aaron

aaronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

their sizing recommendations are wrong

their site suggests getting one size larger.

even going one size larger is not big enough unless theyre ment to be so tight you cant breathe. i bought the long and short ones as i didn't know which would br better. but they're both uncomfortable.

KC H.

KC H.South East Queensland, QLD

I want a refund

So my first pair for blue boxers were good, I then order 4 pairs of the same but black colour. They are a completely different material all plasticy and too tight!
I feel ripped off as the first pair were good and then I bite and buy 4 pairs only for them to be trash
Really disappointed!

Hey KC,
We haven't changed suppliers or fabric so strange you are having this issue. We do offer a 12-month warranty, so please email us with some more info to info@stepone.life and we will have a look for you.

narkle

narkleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

The waist band folds and stays that way and the material is so thin they last only a month or so. Bamboo underwear by ‘Boody’ and much more practical and durable.

RobPerth, WA

Really wanted these to be great, but they just aren’t.

Greg T.Step One

Elastic curls like a rope around waist quickly.

The undies are super comfortable but with all pairs the elastic curls up like a rope so just end up going back to other brands that don’t do this. That’s the only draw back and if they got rid of the rope strangling and better elastic they quirk be perfect. Hope this helps you guys with product development.

Ian from Albany

Ian from AlbanyGreat Southern, WA

Great work, but please you need to make them for the larger gentry i.e. Aussie big guys?

Great advertisements and I am looking at purchasing many once the size range increases - PLEASE.
There is a HUGE market awaiting your manufacturing side and the quality is there so its "add a bit" and a new world awaits!

NikGippsland, VIC

Regrettable purchase

Absolute waste of money. I normally wear cotton boxers and thought I'd try the Step One product after the flood of adverts. Way too uncomfortable. Ridiculously tight around the groin and an odd "wet" feeling all the time. Gave them a couple of days and just couldn't do it any more. The first pair free is misleading because, if you need to return them for a refund, they must be unopened. Bit hard to do if you practice reasonable personal hygiene and change every day. Ended up binning them. Quite dissatisfied with the purchase.

Nik

Problem is though Greg, it seems to me to be impossible to make a judgement after one day.

Hey Nik,
You have 30 days to make your mind up!
Are you still in the 30 day guarantee period?

JackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Once again step one I found even the longer boxer briefs in a larger size rode up straight away and were uncomfortable

Let down again, I would try the longer briefs in a medium instead of large but I feel it would be a waste of money, not sure why I'm having no luck with these

Hey Jack
Appreciate your comments. If you've tried both styles, then we are more than happy to give you a full refund on your first pair. Obviously you keep both pairs we've sent you.
Sorry it hasn't worked out!
Best, Greg

Eagle

EagleNew South Wales

Size is not correct.

I ordered these boxer undies some time ago well before the sizing chart came out.
The XL size I ordered are to small compared with the TRADIES I buy. Had the size chart been out at that time it would have been a better experience.

Had a faulty item. One quick email and the team at step one has sent me a replacement great customer service 2nd to none

Had a faulty item . One email and the team at step one have sent me a replacement. Fantastic customer service second to none .
I find the breifs do what they say no chaiff comfertable

Unfortunately not satisfied.

Bought these 2 months ago for partner and already elastic waist rolls down and 2 chaffing episodes. With larger thighs my partner was hopeful. Quick delivery but product doesn't last. Waist band starting to Frey. Poor quality. Stick to Kmart. Cheap and last same amount of time.

Not satisfied
Not satisfied

I have already emailed weeks ago and been forgotten about

Greg T.Step One

Can you please resend that email now to info@stepone.life and I'll check for it now. Really sorry about this.

A flattering package

Nick

NickNew South Wales

Good for a few wears but they shrink

Were good when I first got them. After a few washes they a little bit each time until shrunk to the point I can not wear them. About 2-3 months Terrible

David Caddy

I purchased my 1st pair to try them. They stretched and sagged after two wears and became extremely uncomfortable.

Washed once by hand. Worn them three times. Panel have stretched, Elastic in legs useless and waist band rolls over making it uncomfortable. Typical Chinese Manufacture all materials too light and poor quality. Having said that I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and I have ordered a smaller pair. I would strongly suggest that you up the quality of your materials if you want to stay in the market because at the moment I feel that they are in the same range as Target $3 pair. Sorry to write this, part of me is disappointing and part of me wants to see you succeed. PS your site does not seem to offer the choice of multiple colors under one purchase.

David Caddy

Thanks Greg. I hope they work out as I like your attitude and approach to resupplying the market with a quality product
Cheers

These ride up like a shonky?!

Brought 4 pair they rode up so much took advice and got the longer ones (like 30mm longer) I thought thats not going to make any difference and was right they just ride up and bunch up so much its ridiculous, tried different sizes as well, tried about 10 other brands as well in my quest but all pretty average until I found Kmart alpha sports long briefs $8 and they are exceptional, someone in one of these reviews mentioned them. The step ones do feel nice when you first pug them on until you move like 30 seconds later they just ride hard

joe k

joe kGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be Careful Big People

I am a big person and my waist size is 120cm. According to the size chart i am at the upper end of the 2X. The underware feels good,however because when big people sit down the stomach expands.and the waistband works as a tourniquet and is extremely tight. I sent an e-mail to the company asking them if they had a 3X trunk. I also sent an e mail explaining the problem for big people and that I felt that the waistband did not expand enough.
This was more than a week ago and no reply from the company.So much for the satisfaction policy?

Danial Beinke

Danial BeinkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

as a 2nd time returning customer

sadly 1st order sizing was too big BUT I stuck with them for a few months, now with no more elastic rubbing inner leg rashes I've returned for MORE <3

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews