Step One Bamboo Underwear

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Sandra

SandraCentral Queensland, QLD

Expensive and don't last

Bought several pair for my daughters partner at xmas. Every pair now has holes in them. He really liked the comfort and style of them, but will now have to look for another brand, hopefully comfortable and longer lasting.

Mickyd

MickydGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not so good

Bought one last year, not the greatest undies, unfortunately it rolls down if your tummy is a bit bigger, so the big guy on the ad is full of it (yes I know a paid actor) so no I would definitely not recommend step one Underwear

Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality and poor customer service.

1st pack were good quality. 2nd pack were poor quality with waist bands that crumpled up after washing.
My complaint requested an email for follow up, which was never responded to.

Bongo F.

Bongo F.Great Southern, WA

Must be different undies

Bought 2 pairs of these and I can say, and I am not kidding, they rode up, also there's a great big seam right under your tackle that makes them chafe, they're definitely no better than a 6 buck pair of briefs from K Mart.

Cameron Smith

Cameron SmithSydney, NSW

Never Received; StepOne blamed Australia Post

Waited nearly a month to receive my first pair.
Gave up and requested refund.
Very disappointed, and a bit sick of receiving continuous follow-up emails from StepOne telling me: "We Miss You".

Not happy

Not happy with these at all! They still ride up and I have to constantly adjust them. May as well stick with my bonds. False advertising for me! Dont bother!

Veronica P.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality poor, fabric couldn't hold up in the wash. Doesn't stop heat rash like they say in the adds.

Not suitable for hot environments like kitchens. Husband got heat rash after wearing them and the fabric fell apart after a wash. Id of just left it at that but they made a targeted marketing campaign and all I saw for a week was their ads. Hope they enjoy the review.

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst underwear

Worst underwear I’ve bought not worth the money elastic stretched and creased,fibres coming out and got a rash several times when wearing then completes department didn’t want to hear about treat you like an idiot

Mr.G

Mr.GGippsland, VIC

Questionable product?

If your review is so good you would remember my complaint. I was possibly one of your earliest fans with purchase of 7 (seven) boxers, (of which you said that my order was put up on the wall in your office)one out of the 7 bands had perished, of with I informed you about of witch your reply was just like any big business would be ( you work it out, got the drift) so I have decided to go back to my D.J. dept where they listen AND EXPECT hygiene at the highest level-not a return. This is sent with a very sad heart, yours in good faith MrG (Grant)

Hey Grant,
I do remember you, how can we help?
Sent with a caring heart,

Kim W.

Kim W.Sydney, NSW

Paid but got nothing!

Anon

Anon

Keep falling down to my knees

I bought my husband one pair to try , did not live up to all the claims . The waist kept rolling over an the would literally fall down to his knees , found them to be too short in torso length , will not be ordering anymore

AdamPerth, WA

Not worth the money.

They say everything is supposed to fit. Well, my junk doesn't, as the pouch is nicely shaped at the front, but everything falls out the back as the pouch lacks depth. And the band that holds them up is terrible- whatever you do, don't let it crease because you're stuck with it forever if you do- any food or crease in the band literally won't wash out. Target is less than half price. I will put up with rubbish for $12. But not $30.

I meant FOLD. Not food.

Adam

Actually I know how to check my own sizes as I've been dressing myself for decades. Your product is in my opinion of inferior quality, so why you think sending me even more of them is a good idea is frankly beyond me. Cheers.

On Time alwaysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely Poor Customer Service

Greg T.Step One

Very sorry about this, can you please let me know your order number so we can get in touch and sort it out for you?
Regards

order # 294818 or 312333

Robert B.Peel, WA

Have to pull pants down to have a pee, no exit for your manhood.

Absolute rubbish, cheap chinese made, have to pull pants down to have a pee, no exit for your manhood. Their clever advertising makes sure they don't cover that. Never again. 4 pairs for the bin........ Trunks longer than my shorts.

Robert B.

No you wouldn't claim that, it would hamper sales, left out deliberately by default. The worst underpants I purchased in my long life. First pair guarantee worthless when you buy 4 pairs.

AnthonyD

AnthonyDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No Cut In Them To Take A Crap

Might had been better falling apart
No cut in the front to take an annoying without pulling them down
And stupid ads and over priced
Would never buy a pair waste of money
Only sell to people with the stupid ads

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Terrible pair of underwear!

Terrible pair of underwear! They have already started to fall apart after a month of wearing them, The elastic around the waist band and pouch area has already started to perish and is even missing in some parts the stitching has fallen out and to be honest not as comfortable as noted on the ads. And for the price you pay is definitely not worth your money.

Kraver

KraverPerth, WA

Terrible clothing line

It's so annoying and itchy worse clothing item out there,

Rides up and squashes my manhood,
Washed it couple times and it's stitching is already pulling out,

Avoid at all costs

Jason ODonnellNorth West, QLD

I would never buy this product

I got my husband seven pairs and two pair got holes in them not a good product and I have sent an email to the company and no response bad company

Jason ODonnell

When it happened no one bothered to contact me so I’m not sure if it has been 12 months

Greg T.Step One

Sorry to hear Jason, please shoot an email so we can look into it for you. Please forward the email you sent us so we can back date it.
Regards

rick

rickNorthern Region, NSW

Not good!

Bought 8 pairs of short trunks, Good for first couple of months then the elastic at the top tends to double up over itself making them uncomfortable. Have three pairs that have holes in them from pegging on the clothes line ( dont use pegs). I will not be waisting my money again!! Not Happy!

Craig K.

Craig K.South East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the price

I bought mine in November 2019 and the elastic in the legs is already wearing out and they ride up my legs. Also the elastic waist band is too thin and constantly folds over with body movement making it uncomfortable. Another high quality brand I've had were not as expensive as these but lasted far longer and had much thicker elastic waist so it stays flat. Now I've had them longer than 30 days they can't be returned.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews