Step One Bamboo Underwear

Seriously great undies.

SizingTrue to size
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Way to tight, around XYZ.

I got the Trucks, M, they are perfect fit for my legs, and wasted. However don't know how you word it on here as it's public and don't want my review to offend.

However, where my XYZ is, they feel so squashed, I have to keep moving them about, these trunks needs a pouch would give 6 starts, I am planning on cutting a whole and stitching and just wear them as under my normal CK boxers.

Please add a pouch, my xyz are begging you.

Cathy

CathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for chaff but the elastic waist needs work.

My partner bought these for me to do hiking. I'm not a big man, under 80 kg. These were great for the chaff but as you see in the photo the elastic waist twists easily and doesn't return to shape. Worn 3 times and the photo was taken after a wash. I was told to buy a bigger size!

Daniel

DanielSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pretty over rated.... they ride like any other pair worn them twice elastic is already

Easy to navigate the store and
Find what I wanted
Good range of colours
Not the best I
Have ever work expected a lot more for the price I was paying for
The product

Great product, horrible price's

They are the best undies I've worn, just too expensive to buy multiple pairs. Lower prices equal more sales, not many guys like to pay $50 just for underwear that wears out quickly.

leaney

leaneySouthern and Hills, SA

Unlikely to buy any more. Three times the price of my normal trunks but no better.

The site and ordering was simple. The size guide was inaccurate for me and I should have ordered at least one size larger. I can see their potential but being undersize left me less than impressed. The fabric is very soft and you hardly know you’re wearing them.

Victoria H.

Victoria H.Murray Region, NSW

For those on dsp you cannot afford these

We bought a pair...to see the difference between step one an tradies underwear...We would love to but mote but way to expensive. Online we found bamboo tradies for $9.99 a pair on disability no hope in hell we can afford these ....I wish someone would stop adding high prices for the middle man and family ...

Cotton unraveling and a hole has appeared on the upper butt on two seperate pairs. No warranty on these expensive jocks

Cotton unraveling and a hole has appeared on the lower waist. My son has spent over $200 on these jocks but stepone only replace one pair with a warning that no further replacements will be given

Dylan HyndsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would have been 5 stars but the waist band folds

Great underwear I would have given 5 stars but the waist band folds over and make them uncomfortable around the waist other than that they are great. Fix the waist band plz

Hey Dylan,

Fixed by a size change. We do it for free under our First Pair Guarantee. Contact us on the website and we'll sort it out.

Rami G

Rami GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the price tag

Bought these because of all the 5 star reviews with some hope in them delivering what they advertise, unfortunately for me that was not the case.

First pair came with holes in them, where was the quality control?!

They’re getting 3 stars because of how quickly they fixed the issue and sent me out a new pair, however they definitely do ride up, they definitely do not wick sweat away, they’re about as good as a 3 pack for the same price from Big W, guess I’ll keep looking.

Pete

PeteSydney, NSW

I will stick with my bonds

Paying extra to ship next day did not eventuate, the boxer is really not that great in my view, my bamboo socks are better. Have 1 pair that will be it for me. Thanks Pete

pokerstarsmod13

pokerstarsmod13Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced

They're not worth the price and I wont buy more. Don't get me wrong they're comfortable but not that great to warrant paying 2-3 times the price of cheaper options.

Bades E.

Bades E.Hunter Region, NSW

Okay.

Waistband started to fold over after a few wears and they start to ride up after 3-4 hours. Very comfortable when you put them on but become annoying when they start to ride.

GAH

GAHPerth, WA

Not the Best Value

I've had these trunks (and a pair of boxers) for about a year now bought across 3 or more orders. Approx 10 pairs so not overused at all and they are very comfortable. Liaison with Step One about colour availability has been good and feedback responded to. However after a year they do ride up and the elastic waistband does fold over. No more than any others but at this price I was expecting better results. So, a fine product but not very good value and I can only imagine the price charged is necessary because of the extensive marketing

Seymore

Seymore

Never adjust again , I call crap .

They are quite comfortable and the lycra between the legs is great . I operate machines and drive a lot and when sitting the pouch always seems to be in the wrong spot a lot of the time . They are definitely pretty good but I would only buy in bulk on specials like black friday or something as they are not a cheap option .

Hey Seymore,
I think you should try a new size. Please fill this out and we'll send you a new pair under our First Pair Guarantee. https://stepone.life/pages/claim-fpg
Regards
Greg

Scibbo

ScibboFar North Queensland, QLD

Probably wouldn’t buy again

Hate how the band folds over on itself, the rest is as comfortable as stated but the waist band is as annoying as hell, if it ever gets improved I will probably try them again

Underwear Shops & Brands

Comfortable! BUT made in China...

The website was easy to flow through. Postage was quick, quality of product seems good so far, just disappointed that I didn’t find it clearly written anywhere during the order process that they were made in China. In times like we are going through now I’d much rather support Australian made

Ben

BenPerth, WA

The don’t last like others. But very comfortable

Easy to buy and very comfortable but for the price I expected them to last longer the a year and a half!! Mine have started to come away from the banding

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Inconsistent manufacturing

The first pair I purchased (in the middle of 2019 ) were and still are very comfortable. So I purchased a 15 pack. Some of them are like the original pair but many ride up and get quite annoying while in most of them, the band rolls down. After washing, the bands need to be flattened out. I do not wish to be like my grandmother and have to iron my underwear.
The inconsistency in different pairs is very annoying. Possibly quality control inpurchasing materials or manufacture.
But when they work as advertised, they really are very comfortable.
Someone somewhere needs to lift their game.

Xavier

XavierMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect comfort, durability lacking

No doubt they are very comfy and definitely do help with thighs rubbing. But bought five pairs, they haven’t lasted as long as a much cheaper brand I used prior

Sabre

SabreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and comfortable product but suspect workmanship

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear reviews